Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) (6519 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
OneCorner:
Lol. Ur twitter profile pic is the same as the one this princeoflagos posted like a week ago
I don't understand...
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
"Girls have boyfriends and girlfriends. if you're not fvcking her, you're her girlfriend."

Shey make we start to they fvck people girlfriends? So that them no go call man like me girlfriend.
Not my fault you choose to be an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Absolutely True. But SIMP guys will never learn. They are so dull and emotionally weak that a girl keeps manipulating and controlling them, with the excuse that she's not ready for sex yet. What an illusion! angry

Whereas in reality, a Red piller is banging the hell out of her pussy. No time for dulling at all. grin

This is a new year and no guy is expected to simp around!!
EXACTLY!!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool CORRECT G..

WTF MAN
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Before You Think S£X Is Not For Her, Remember That Holes Are Supposed To Be Filled, If You As The Owner Refuses To Fill It Up, The Hole Will Gladly Accept A Fill Up From Someone Else!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Never Underestimate The S£XUAL CAPABILITIES Of Women, Because You Are On The Long Thing If You Don't Give Her The Long Thing!!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Sheddy5(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Never Underestimate The S£XUAL CAPABILITIES Of Women, Because You Are On The Long Thing If You Don't Give Her The Long Thing!!
can i ask a question?
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sheddy5:
can i ask a question?
You can as well troll, i can handle it.
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
recheck my clarification out it's already available for you to accessibility..
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
techWriter3:
recheck my clarification out it's already available for you to accessibility..
If You Are Seeing This, I Want You To Pay Attention To This Guy's Signature!!
He Is QUALITY!!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Sheddy5(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You can as well troll, i can handle it.
are you gonna force her if she said NO and mean it??
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by osm1: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Sheleads(f): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Even those who have tiny pinipini and those wey know dey last 2seconds dey talk about how to bleep a woman till it slack grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too much anwuru grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by bodybuilder: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
This shit is boring already.
Red pill is good. But go are make money!
I don't know why we have to reminded that women love dickk.
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sheleads:
Even those who have tiny pinipini and those wey know dey last 2seconds dey talk about how to bleep a woman till it slack grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too much anwuru grin grin

���
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Furcko: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sheddy5:

are you gonna force her if she said NO and mean it??
No of course, i'm not a rappist, but she should never be expecting me to go on with whatever we have together to warranty S£X. The moment she says NO, i am out of there, if she was in my house, i immediately tell her to pack her stuff and leave, i don't care what time it is. I've done this multiple times, in the end i still got the hole!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
She Is In Your House, You Make Advances, And She Starts Doing Like A Worm Or She Refuses, Brotherly, Get Your Hands Off Her, Tell Her To Pack Her Stuff And LEAVE Immediately, From That Day Onwards, Act Like She Never Existed, I Promise You, She Will Come Back Begging You To Take The Exact Same Thing She Refused To Give You Initially!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Skynet55: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Is a man a simp having a female friend who is sexually attractive but the relationship is platonic, like the man friendzoned her not the other way around
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Skynet55: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
would it also be inappropriate to turn the relationship into sexual?
Note; the man friendzoned
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Skynet55:
would it also be inappropriate to turn the relationship into sexual?
Note; the man friendzoned
Don't be unaware please, no man in the friendzone gets the pvvssy, except we are talking about the FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT setting.
Don't mistake one for the other.
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by kals4luv990(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
No one is saying don't love your woman. But don't do love is blind. As a man, your two eyes if possible borrow another set of extra eyes and keep them open in your relationship.

That's the Redpill. Keep your eyes open and always insist to be treated as a king just as you treat her like your queen.

Respect your woman but don't be stupid
na now yu talk legit talk

1 Like

Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Sheddy5(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
No of course, i'm not a rappist, but she should never be expecting me to go on with whatever we have together to warranty S£X. The moment she says NO, i am out of there, if she was in my house, i immediately tell her to pack her stuff and leave, i don't care what time it is. I've done this multiple times, in the end i still got the hole!
lmao!
what if she is your wife??
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
If You Are Seeing This, I Want You To Pay Attention To This Guy's Signature!!
He Is QUALITY!!
With that hubris he typed. He is a quality fake. Sure f9
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by kals4luv990(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Absolutely True. But SIMP guys will never learn. They are so dull and emotionally weak that a girl keeps manipulating and controlling them, with the excuse that she's not ready for sex yet. What an illusion! angry

Whereas in reality, a Red piller is banging the hell out of her pussy. No time for dulling at all. grin

This is a new year and no guy is expected to simp around!!
great piller how many girls yu don Bleep this year..na to jst open una mouth dey spill thrash
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Skynet55:
Is a man a simp having a female friend who is sexually attractive but the relationship is platonic, like the man friendzoned her not the other way around
This is funny to even process, no girl really processes a mere friendship with a MALE!!
If she is not your sister, or mother, its a s£xual relationship straight or you are just her dispensory machine.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
This is funny to even process, no girl really processes a mere friendship with a MALE!!
If she is not your sister, or mother, its a s£xual relationship straight or you are just her dispensory machine.
Have mercy with the way you answer some of this boys questions so that they won't go and beat another person's daughter to death. You are tearing their eyes open

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sheddy5:

lmao!
what if she is your wife??
I don't plan on entangling my life with some woman using a ring. But understand that your wife has no right to deny you a s£xual relationship in MARRIAGE, the same way you have no right to deny her your finances, protection and general accommodation.

If your wife closes up for you, understand that she is about to take advantage into bending you to her will, basically speaking, you made a mistake marrying her in the first place, this is where you need the redpill, because only simps gets treated like that.
Redpillers know how to sieve women during courtship and simultaneously know how to subdue their wives under them because thats where she belongs, thats where she needs to stay for the marriage to last and be fruitful!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Benwallt:
Have mercy with the way you answer some of this boys questions so that they won't go and beat another person's daughter to death. You are tearing their eyes open
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by RealistRedpiler: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin Where is he though?

I miss him but his legacy lives aka manhood
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
I am in total support. All these things you are help them with I don dey practice for close to 20years now. If you are a girl, you go dread me. Let me paint one scenario of recent. I brought a girl home, it was time for the level. She dey form what I don't know. I got up. Told her to leave n she requsted for t-fare and I asked her, "what am I paying for? " she left. Later she was like she very sorry, don't be angry. I didn't even reply to the messages up till today. You gat know what you want and if you are not getting it, move.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Benwallt:
I am in total support. All these things you are help them with I don dey practice for close to 20years now. If you are a girl, you go dread me. Let me paint one scenario of recent. I brought a girl home, it was time for the level. She dey form what I don't know. I got up. Told her to leave n she requsted for t-fare and I asked her, "what am I paying for? " she left. Later she was like she very sorry, don't be angry. I didn't even reply to the messages up till today. You gat know what you want and if you are not getting it, move.
Oil dey your head, God Bless You King!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: / What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. / My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.