Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,930 members, 7,841,566 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) (6527 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Go To Twitter And Search For TheGidRedpiller To FOLLOW Or Simply Just Click On The Link In My Signature Now!!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Sheddy5(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't plan on entangling my life with some woman using a ring. But understand that your wife has no right to deny you a s£xual relationship in MARRIAGE, the same way you have no right to deny her your finances, protection and general accommodation.

If your wife closes up for you, understand that she is about to take advantage into bending you to her will, basically speaking, you made a mistake marrying her in the first place, this is where you need the redpill, because only simps gets treated like that.
Redpillers know how to sieve women during courtship and simultaneously know how to subdue their wives under them because thats where she belongs, thats where she needs to stay for the marriage to last and be fruitful!

okay, got it.
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sheddy5:

okay, got it.
Your Welcome!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by Stargurl20(f): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Broda way mumu
Re: MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) by stacyadams: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!
his manhood lives on too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away / Pic/video:: Woman Storms Out Of Set After Presenter, Expose Her Boobs On Live TV / The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.