Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! (888 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by wait4me(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
abi no be so?
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by tpia5: 12:50am On Jun 21, 2011
No be so.
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by PureOhio(f): 1:29am On Jun 21, 2011
tpia@:

No be so.

lol

@Topic: Always?
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by wait4me(m): 2:42am On Jun 21, 2011
PureOhio:

lol

@Topic: Always?
yes always, because there are many beautiful girl who have no admirers.I think to be admired by someone is something good. dont you think so?
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by tpia5: 2:48am On Jun 21, 2011
^^are you male or female?
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by wait4me(m): 2:51am On Jun 21, 2011
tpia@:

^^are you male or female?
I am grin
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by tpia5: 2:57am On Jun 21, 2011
you're what?
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by toyemz(f): 3:14am On Jun 21, 2011
@poster

depends on the guy oh
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by Mynd44: 3:23am On Jun 21, 2011
@OP, na so
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by iice(f): 3:53am On Jun 21, 2011
For wetin? because wetin? People dey find how to put eba for table, pesin dey waste time counting the admirers.
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 21, 2011
wait4me:

abi no be so?
So I should be happy even if an id******iot , serial killer, psychopath, etc etc is interested in me abi? tongue tongue
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 21, 2011
No be so at all. Once again a Nigerian is befriending mediocrity rather than pushing others to shoot for the stars.
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by MMM2(m): 6:27am On Jun 21, 2011
yes
u girls should be happy, when a guy dat has money say hi 2 u. wink
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by 190: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2011
M M M:

yes
u girls should be happy, when a guy dat has money say hi 2 u. wink

cool cool
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by Greencat(f): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2011
Stupidity got levels
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by Orton10(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2011
Abeg Tell them O!
@iice & rokiatu - thats not the point!
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by iice(f): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2011
If you didn't get our points. . .na you know.
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by Orton10(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2011
Madam iice appreciating one's admiration for You wouldn't stop "eba from reaching your table".
You make am sound like say na you busy pass. . .the person too get work! undecided
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by 190: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
Orton1_0:

Madam iice appreciating one's admiration for You wouldn't stop "eba from reaching your table".
You make am sound like say na you busy pass. . .the person too get work! undecided

[size=58pt]DEATH  grin  grin  grin [/size]
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by iice(f): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
Orton1_0:

I no busy pass na.  We leave that for the scrambler 190.  All tornado and not one victim.
Wasting time on the thoughts of men admiring one or what they think about one as they go about admiring one may not stop eba from reach other tables but it does stop me food from reaching mine.  Thing with people is you give them one, they take it a mile.  Not always a good thing.  Next thing pesin know. . .the said admired will be day dreaming about what exactly the person has in store for them, what exactly they are admiring about them, how many are doing the admiring, why the other remaining are not admiring. 

Don't really like writing too much.

PS: Maybe it's a thing of priority and preference. I'd rather turn my thoughts to Johnny Depp. Could care less what a person admires about me. My preference, my priority.
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by 190: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
shakin my head undecided
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by PureOhio(f): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
wait4me:

yes always, because there are many beautiful girl who have no admirers.I think to be admired by someone is something good. dont you think so?

It's something "Good", but you don't have to be happy about it.
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by Orton10(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2011
iice:

I no busy pass na.  We leave that for the scrambler 190.  All tornado and not one victim.
Wasting time on the thoughts of men admiring one or what they think about one as they go about admiring one may not stop eba from reach other tables but it does stop me food from reaching mine.  Thing with people is you give them one, they take it a mile.  Not always a good thing.  Next thing pesin know. . .the said admired will be day dreaming about what exactly the person has in store for them, what exactly they are admiring about them, how many are doing the admiring, why the other remaining are not admiring. 

Don't really like writing too much.

PS: Maybe it's a thing of priority and preference.  I'd rather turn my thoughts to Johnny Depp.  Could care less what a person admires about me.  My preference, my priority.

Yeah i get that. . .[at the bold].
But You'll agree with me that It takes alot outta anybody to openly profess an admiration. . . .so the very least 'you' at the receiving end of it can do is to appreciate [or be Happy like the poster said.lol]. And Yes its like a daily routine for Some Men - no doubt.
Re: To Girls: Be Happy When A Guy Is Interested In You! by iice(f): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
Orton1_0:

Yeah i get that. . .[at the bold].
But You'll agree with me that It takes alot outta anybody to openly profess an admiration. . . .so the very least 'you' at the receiving end of it can do is to appreciate [or be Happy like the poster said.lol]. And Yes its like a daily routine for Some Men - no doubt.

Fair enough. Though not everyone openly professes admiration. Some just do it with their eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Go Into An Open Relationship With Your Current Boy Friend / Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? / if men lived like chickens LMFAO hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.