Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures (33040 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by MotiveU(f): 1:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by wiseoneking: 1:36am On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:
You're a mumu man. Why would you post the pictures of a dead man? angry
You dey wickedoo
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Tzar(m): 1:37am On Jan 24, 2022
This fat clown should just STFU!
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by starstaz(m): 2:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Think9ja:
Somewhere right now, one mumu Nigerian is busy selling one idiot as candidate for next year's election.

I don't know if Jesus or Muhammad or Lucifer (whichever one you believe in) needs to come down themselves to tell some Nigerians that it can never get better than it is.

Nigeria can not and will never work.

No matter who wins the presidential election come next year, the following things will never happen

1. You won't get Justice in court without knowing someone
2. You won't work in the same office with Atiku, Saraki or Osinbajo's children
3. You won't be given admission to study your dream course without knowing someone even if you meet the points
4. You won't get at least twenty hours of light in your house if your neighborhood is not surrounded by Porsche people
5. Dollar will never come down to N350
6. Boko Haram and banditry will not end. Instead, a new insurgent group will emerge
7. Anchor borrowers scheme will never reach the real farmers in the villages of Nigeria
8. You will never be a big name in your career if you don't live the so called big cities.
9. And many other Nigerian problems

This country has been damaged beyond repair. The foundation of this country is so faulty. From the amalgamation, to the coup and counter coups. The only way out for us now is to break up this contraption. Those campaigning for Tinubu, Atiku, etc are only doing so because they will eat from the national cake once their candidates win. You need to live in Abuja to see what these guys and their families do with the resources of this country.

if you don't know someone that knows someone that knows one of the leading candidates, don't campaign or vote for any one of them, no matter what the person is promising. Because by doing so, you're using your hands to choose your oppressors. Leave their friends and families to vote for them.

Because whether we like it or not, the country is gone.
U are right.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by DAVE5(m): 2:26am On Jan 24, 2022
Think9ja:
Somewhere right now, one mumu Nigerian is busy selling one idiot as candidate for next year's election.

I don't know if Jesus or Muhammad or Lucifer (whichever one you believe in) needs to come down themselves to tell some Nigerians that it can never get better than it is.

Nigeria can not and will never work.

No matter who wins the presidential election come next year, the following things will never happen

1. You won't get Justice in court without knowing someone
2. You won't work in the same office with Atiku, Saraki or Osinbajo's children
3. You won't be given admission to study your dream course without knowing someone even if you meet the points
4. You won't get at least twenty hours of light in your house if your neighborhood is not surrounded by Porsche people
5. Dollar will never come down to N350
6. Boko Haram and banditry will not end. Instead, a new insurgent group will emerge
7. Anchor borrowers scheme will never reach the real farmers in the villages of Nigeria
8. You will never be a big name in your career if you don't live the so called big cities.
9. And many other Nigerian problems

This country has been damaged beyond repair. The foundation of this country is so faulty. From the amalgamation, to the coup and counter coups. The only way out for us now is to break up this contraption. Those campaigning for Tinubu, Atiku, etc are only doing so because they will eat from the national cake once their candidates win. You need to live in Abuja to see what these guys and their families do with the resources of this country.

if you don't know someone that knows someone that knows one of the leading candidates, don't campaign or vote for any one of them, no matter what the person is promising. Because by doing so, you're using your hands to choose your oppressors. Leave their friends and families to vote for them.

Because whether we like it or not, the country is gone.

Your username negates everything you wrote, Nigeria is gone but I believe even dry bones can rise again, time reveals all

Keep hope alive
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by ndo1: 4:25am On Jan 24, 2022
I dont know why yoruba people like telling lies.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Doyou2019: 4:51am On Jan 24, 2022
Drakkernoir:
Why does this Dele guy like feeling important with himself?

Who em be sef?

Em fit win ward?

In a saner clime, your tin god wouldn't even win an LCDA chairmanship election.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by ufotunang: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2022
At least this man will do better than tinubu
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Timmi: 6:43am On Jan 24, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/dele-momodu-i-didnt-sell-buhari-to-nigerians-i-only-posted-his-pictures/amp

What is this one saying, momodu that goes to bed with the highest bidder.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by caprini1: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2022
fourboys422:
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great
And you registered your moniker on 23rd of January 2022.....WILL YOU GET DI FFFF OUT OF HERE!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by myrates: 7:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2022
Kollins11:
FG fit ban Twitter again before tomorrow morning. Nigerians don go insult Buhari for him Twitter handle.

Them say since our President wish super-eagles well, evil don befall them......naso Anthony Joshua take chop beta beating that day too.

Get Ready to start using VPN again oo

You harsh. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by shoboy9: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2022
thief
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by ecomalchemist(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I agree with Chief.
In fairness to him, the reality is that Chief has never even won any government elective position and not influential enough to sway the voters.
Though he is strong on the social media, unfortunately, there is no polling station on the social media.

Meanwhile, once again I appeal to my fellow patriotic Nigerians ,please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

You are part of the problem Nigeria is facing.

Unam Ikot mkpo !

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by YorubaKing: 8:37am On Jan 24, 2022
Fat Liar! grin
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Shikini: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2022
Ok, everybody denying Bubu now ...
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by ddeola: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Face your sh*t, nobody beg you before you go dey pose with am now you come dey yarn opata for here. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Shikini: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Everybody is denying him now
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by armadeo(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Drakkernoir:
Why does this Dele guy like feeling important with himself?

Who em be sef?

Em fit win ward?

I just tire for the guy. He dey overhyped himself.

Even our very own Alex get levels pass am. grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by smallsmall: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
dameddy468:
The site is a good alternative to Nairaland

Yes don hear now, why are you shouting all over the place and constituting nuisance?
Now, GTFO Nairaland and go mind your site.

Good alternative indeed. grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by akposking(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.