Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures (33039 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Raxxye(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
T
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by ogododo: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by BanevsJoker(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
This werey sef wan disguise.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Sucolee(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dele na my boi
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Englishisamust: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Buhari why
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Daewoods(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Old generation Alexreport

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Mayydayy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by magnumwhales(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lie lie dele
No wonder u be davidos boy
U and falana was in the forefront canvassing vote for buhari and equally degrading Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by seunayantokun(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Posting his pictures to show your support, of course. Now you're distancing yourself from disaster.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Keegan: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Drakkernoir:
Why does this Dele guy like feeling important with himself?

Who em be sef?

Em fit win ward?

I don't understand too. A nonentity.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by FakeUnity: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Everybody that voted booharri in 2015 deserves to be hung upside down.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Arabaincubus: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
The man's bad luck just drowned Nigeria. President Buhari is bad luck personified. I never liked that his useless political phone call.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Olodo upon 20
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by adecz: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ok

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by nairavsdollars(f): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
shut up.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by franchasng: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tortoise Dele Mumude angry

People with iota of conscience are distancing themselves from that terrorist at Aso Rock while the Lagos Armed Robber at Ikoyi Robbery House they call Jagajaga is busy telling his fellow foolish Nigerians that he will continue from where Terrorist Buhari stopped, just to deceive Buhari and his Mumu gang into helping him rig 2023 election and install him as next Nigerian Disaster.

Just look at how Buhari's call to Super Eagles brought woeful defeat upon the once exceptional Eagles Team.

Same happened to Anthony Joshua. We keep telling people that the name Buhari goes with bloodshed, failure, disaster, hunger and bigotry, whatever Buhari touches turns to misery, it started from the time he became Military Head of State angry
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by fredoooooo: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oga , your contribution has never make any difference.. you're a nobody in the political realm . Stick to your ovation magazine
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Keegan: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I agree with Chief.
In fairness to him, the reality is that Chief has never even won any government elective position and not influential enough to sway the voters.
Though he is strong on the social media, unfortunately, there is no polling station on the social media.

Meanwhile, once again I appeal to my fellow patriotic Nigerians ,please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

Asiwaju we know.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ok Sir. How are you preparing for the presidency race? I heard you are also contesting.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by nnamdi640: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
May thunder fire whosever is among those that brought Buhari into power. That failure is a curse to this country
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Style007784: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana
topron11: Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by fredoooooo: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Drakkernoir:

Who em be sef?

Em fit win ward?
For where , he's just a noisemakker and saraki cool friend . The fool thing he's politjcl influence like saraki etc ... Dele na my boy
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by ibechris(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
U see this man and his tribe, can lie...that is the way they behave no doubt.

I am not surprised to hear this after all they are the problem of this nation.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Ucpascal(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Anything that involves PMB can never end with joy

Super eagles make una book una flight this night we Nigerians are waiting for you
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by DeepSight(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Think9ja:
Somewhere right now, one mumu Nigerian is busy selling one idiot as candidate for next year's election.

I don't know if Jesus or Muhammad or Lucifer (whichever one you believe in) needs to come down themselves to tell some Nigerians that it can never get better than it is.

Nigeria can not and will never work.

No matter who wins the presidential election come next year, the following things will never happen

1. You won't get Justice in court without knowing someone
2. You won't work in the same office with Atiku, Saraki or Osinbajo's children
3. You won't be given admission to study your dream course without knowing someone even if you meet the points
4. You won't get at least twenty hours of light in your house if your neighborhood is not surrounded by Porsche people
5. Dollar will never come down to N350
6. Boko Haram and banditry will not end. Instead, a new insurgent group will emerge
7. Anchor borrowers scheme will never reach the real farmers in the villages of Nigeria
8. You will never be a big name in your career if you don't live the so called big cities.
9. And many other Nigerian problems

This country has been damaged beyond repair. The foundation of this country is so faulty. From the amalgamation, to the coup and counter coups. The only way out for us now is to break up this contraption. Those campaigning for Tinubu, Atiku, etc are only doing so because they will eat from the national cake once their candidates win. You need to live in Abuja to see what these guys and their families do with the resources of this country.

if you don't know someone that knows someone that knows one of the leading candidates, don't campaign or vote for any one of them, no matter what the person is promising. Because by doing so, you're using your hands to choose your oppressors. Leave their friends and families to vote for them.

Because whether we like it or not, the country is gone.

If others were so pessimistic about their countries, do you think you would have any successful countries in the world today?
Nations have been in this race for thousands of years. We are just starting, comparatively.
Its a marathon, which will last generations - not a sprint.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
That means you marketed Buhari to Nigerians lipsrsealed
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by nkemoma(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
When a true son of AFONJA speaks... We know them....

Fulani Slave

Dele na my boy
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Judolisco(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Drakkernoir:

Who em be sef?

Em fit win ward?
even for ovation if dem run free and fair election... He go lose
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Laggafin: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dele mumudu just keep kwayet.. u posted his pic for what den Infact buhari will give you a call and badluck will sure become ur partner in failure
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by danngnews: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Keegan:

Asiwaju we know.

Affliction shall not rise the second time.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by smallsmall: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Drakkernoir:

Who em be sef?

Em fit win ward?

The guy has always been a sycophant, come-and-chop Journalist, since his days at Ovation magazine, where all he does is gloat at the wealth of treasury Looters.
Dele Muumudu thinks that makes him an important person and qualifies him to be President, the Muumu is not even qualified to be an Local Govt Chairman.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by ElexObi1: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Uncle Dele is a liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed / Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.