Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate (5350 Views)

Wow Pictures! "Increase My Curves" - Curvy Botswana Lady Gets Even Bigger Curves / Wow Info! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Confirm Return Of Uncensored Shower Hour / Wow Pictures! 44 Years Old SA Celeb At Petrol Station In Nothing But Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tamara is first-ever crossdresser housemate in Big Brother Mzansi house

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by Animegirl(f): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
This is so funny
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tamara already popular with sum people

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by habsydiamond(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bob-risky junior brother, James brown cousin..

5 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by Righteousness2(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Disgusting Abominable Wickedness is now Modified to feel funky and cool.

Endtimes tactics from the Pit of Hell designed to distract and Destroy Destinies.

The Sinking World is refusing to learn from the Events rocking the world. They are stil bent on advancing their evils and Wickedness!

Warning!!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!'

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
as if people force una to watch these useless garbage shows....

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by Ivory6(f): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nah wah....
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tamara get love on twitter

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Other colourful housemates

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by longetivity(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
There is no reality show that can beat our BBN in Africa, that gay boy is disgusting by the way lipsrsealed
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
longetivity:

There is no reality show that can beat our BBN in Africa, that gay boy is disgusting by the way lipsrsealed

BBNTunisia lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by BlaqJosh: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ok, Next
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by arthurwillia(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2022
This one Go come compete with girls for the guys o

If dem play kissing game, who will he kiss lol
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by TjoBATHONG(m): 12:45am On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:
This one Go come compete with girls for the guys o

If dem play kissing game, who will he kiss lol

We must blame producer for that. Why bring gay people without matches undecided

Maybe they hev bi matches

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by arthurwillia(m): 12:50am On Jan 24, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

We must blame producer for that. Why bring gay people without matches undecided

Maybe they hev bi matches
maybe
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:56am On Jan 24, 2022
This is a country that understand what sexual orientation means and respect it's citizens..
Some people are already complaining in the comment section.. grin grin

Look how the country people are even supporting her on twitter.. but here dem don bring their religious fantasy to counter that beautiful woman there..can you just let her be to enjoy her life pls?

Una own no dey pass to wail and rant online..she looks cute abeg..sis Tamara go for what you want... nairalanders are proud and looking up to you.. cheesy

This is a good one for the LGBTQ..at least the world is getting to understand that homosexuals/crossdresser/transgenders are all human that deserve to be respected in the society..

Say what you want and insult me I don't mind.. I've made my point already so feel free to keep ranting here and on my mention..
Peace out to everyone regardless of your sexual orientation you are loved.. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:02am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is a country that understand what sexual orientation means and respect it's citizens..

Dem don bring their religious fantasy to counter that beautiful woman there..can you just let her be to enjoy her life pls?

Una own no dey pass to wail and rant online..she looks cute abeg..sis Tamara go for what you want... nairalanders are proud and looking up to you.. cheesy

This is a good one for the LGBTQ..at least the world is getting to understand that homosexuals/crossdresser/transgenders are all human that deserve to be respected in the society..

Say what you want and insult me I don't mind.. I've made my point already so feel free to keep ranting here and on my mention..
Peace out to everyone regardless of your sexual orientation you are loved.. kiss kiss

grin grin grin
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:05am On Jan 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by KingDash: 1:16am On Jan 24, 2022
this planet useless eh, there's nothing like a crossdresser this nigga a gay.. as far as science is concerned there are only two genders.

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by heniford2: 4:05am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look how the country people are even supporting her on twitter.. but here dem don bring their religious fantasy to counter that beautiful woman there..can you just let her be to enjoy her life pls?

u just open ur mouth wawa undecidedwhy??

5 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:34am On Jan 24, 2022
heniford2:
u just open ur mouth wawa undecidedwhy??
This forum gives everyone freedom of speech which I can express at any given time and I don't think my statement was targeted at anyone..

If by any means take what I wrote there as an insult then no apologies.. smiley
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by princejenks(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

yes it appears they support such openly but loathe such lifestyle privately going by the increased killings of gay couples in SA lately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by Gadafii: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2022
We have bigger things to worry about as Nigerians than a confused fellow that still wake up every morning with a boner

If he choose to dress in rafia palms, that one concern him and his ancestors, if we ever even have to worry about any confused being, we have James brown and bobriski.

Sis Tamara kho, brother shaggi ni

3 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2022
princejenks:
yes it appears they support such openly but loathe such lifestyle privately going by the increased killings of gay couples in SA lately
Wow and the ones who perpetrated the act of murder are also being arrested..that's great..

Sign of a working country.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by Clickguy44: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2022
The agenda to feminize the male gender is disturbing, demonic and disgusting. The govt supports this because it reduces the friction/oppression to their government.

LGBTQ community and their supporters are set of confused fellows.

3 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by BrickDevo: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2022
e be things lolz

still in the business of providing affordable housing

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by OneCorner: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2022
I see this happening in BBNaija soon
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2022
OneCorner:
I see this happening in BBNaija soon
That's gonna be great tho.. cheesy
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by compton11(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2022
Wow South African a Christian majority country is doing well.

Jesus has died for that nigga sin so he can do what he likes gringrin
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by OneCorner: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's gonna be great tho.. cheesy
It’s gonna be fun but it has more adverse effect on the society than good
You don’t wish your son is effeminate right
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by aristocratic5(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2022
Na wa ooooo
Musa don tire for gate
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2022
OneCorner:

It’s gonna be fun but it has more adverse effect on the society than good
You don’t wish your son is effeminate right
Why won't I?
This ain't even about fun or not it's about respecting people's choice..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! / Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! / Have You Ever Phucked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.