Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate (5394 Views)

Wow Pictures! "Increase My Curves" - Curvy Botswana Lady Gets Even Bigger Curves / Wow Info! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Confirm Return Of Uncensored Shower Hour / Wow Pictures! 44 Years Old SA Celeb At Petrol Station In Nothing But Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by revolt(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I actually love loosing debate..do you have a problem with that? cheesy
That's why I'm not debating you..lol
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by MufasaLion: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
That's the way to go. It's commendable. Sexual orientation is personal choice and should be respected.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
revolt:

Lol... threatened...duhhh. I'm in that community too.. im a feminist. I'm considered queer cos of my sexual orientation. I am okay with my sexuality...BUT I WILL NEVER BE OKAY WITH OUT OF WEDLOCK BIRTHS. Children have a right to grow up normal... then they can make their decision to change. That's the argument here. It is selfish for you to steal a man's seed and play victim when it suits you. We were not talking about gay men... gosh you need to come out of your feelings.

Your first comment said Sis Tamara probably turned out gay because of a missing father. So we are talking about gay men.

Anyway, how can a gay person like yourself say children have a right to grow up "normal" (assuming you're saying straight acting undecided)

Maybe we're misunderstanding each other.
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
revolt:

That's why I'm not debating you..lol
Funny boy then you weren't supposed to have quoted me... cheesy
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by revolt(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Funny boy then you weren't supposed to have quoted me... cheesy
Alright grandma ... move along
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
revolt:

Alright grandma ... move along
Thanks for doing what's right.. cheesy
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by revolt(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Your first comment said Sis Tamara probably turned out gay because of a missing father. So we are talking about gay men.

Anyway, how can a gay person like yourself say children have a right to grow up "normal" (assuming you're saying straight acting undecided)

Maybe we're misunderstanding each other.
Coz a lot of people change sexualty based on trauma... im of the opinion that TRAUMA must end for kids. And I want a world where my sisters space as a woman is protected. In the long run ...men have nothing to lose but our sisters have a lot to lose in this so called liberal world with the so called beloved principle of anarchy . Aka ...do you...do what makes you happy... once the society goes down stronger neigbours takeover. Stronger patriachys conquer. The other lady that keeps talking shit has never see an invasion ie when intruders attack.... she will then realise the importance of patriarchs.
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

What u on about ikillbrokehoes /GhostWisperer/Iceyjayz undecided You're hitting 50 next year son and you still here all day creating multiple accounts and trolling undecided
I'm not associated to those accounts up there unless the bolded, LesudeAfricaine/TjoBATHONG/TMKsouth/yebomadiba you should get something doing with your life and stop seeking the attention of Nigerians, maybe you are just obsessed with us. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
ikllbrokehoes:
I'm not associated to those accounts up there unless the bolded, LesudAfricaine/TjoBATHONG/TMKsouth/yebomadiba you should get something doing with your life and stop seeking the attention of Nigerians, maybe you are just obsessed with us. undecided

You're 50 years old, creating more than 10 accounts,
How would u know about the above mentioned accounts if indeed you're not also ikillbrokehoes, GhostWisperer, DrivebyKiller, iceyjayz, theicecode undecided

Oh, and hilineus - how can I forgot that one cheesy

Check how people have been exposing u coz u spend all day on Nairaland stoking fires.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is a country that understand what sexual orientation means and respect it's citizens..
Some people are already complaining in the comment section.. grin grin

Look how the country people are even supporting her on twitter.. but here dem don bring their religious fantasy to counter that beautiful woman there..can you just let her be to enjoy her life pls?

Una own no dey pass to wail and rant online..she looks cute abeg..sis Tamara go for what you want... nairalanders are proud and looking up to you.. cheesy

This is a good one for the LGBTQ..at least the world is getting to understand that homosexuals/crossdresser/transgenders are all human that deserve to be respected in the society..

Say what you want and insult me I don't mind.. I've made my point already so feel free to keep ranting here and on my mention..
Peace out to everyone regardless of your sexual orientation you are loved.. kiss kiss
I swear you're redundant
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Think4Myself:

I swear you're redundant
So bad that your opinion doesn't matter grin
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So bad that your opinion doesn't matter grin
Stupid feminist
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Think4Myself:

Stupid feminist
Same way you were brainless to care about my comment.. grin

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same way you were brainless to care about my comment.. grin
Nigeria and her copy copy culture...
See the way you're copying American liberal values without thinking for yourself
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Think4Myself:

Nigeria and her copy copy culture...
See the way you're copying American liberal values without thinking for yourself
At least pls copy something so you won't care about my comment on here..
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

At least pls copy something so you won't care about my comment on here..
I've been noticing you're comments for the past few days now and From the way you move you seem under 18
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Think4Myself:

I've been noticing you're comments for the past few days now and From the way you move you seem under 18
As a matter of fact I am 11 enough to feed you so you can stop caring about my comment..
You don't care but you are still quoting me..you must be the brainless one here..
Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by IronGalaxy: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
princejenks:
yes it appears they support such openly but loathe such lifestyle privately going by the increased killings of gay couples in SA lately
Nope. South Africa is generally accepting of gay people, that's why you find gay people from around the continent coming to SA in order to be themselves, that is not to say we don't have homophobic people

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by IronGalaxy: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
OneCorner:

If we all have to respect people’s choices, then choices of rapist, serial killers and co should all be respected too since it’s what they love doing too
Too much political correctness is killing the society already
Faulty analogy, Serial Killers infringe on the rights of others, that is the right to live....how do gay people infringe on your life? how does being a homosexual affect your life in any way?

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Then don't be bothered or disgusted by children who "become gay" from growing up in female headed household as you initially falsely claimed. If you don't want gays in the world - according to your logic - then don't have unprotected sex. That's my final point.

I am following your contribution to this topic. I like your logic snd argument and your civil discussion.
You have no control over what the other person decides to do with their body. It is their business snd that is why legislation of morality will always fail.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Update

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed / My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him / Too Hard To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.