Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else (2410 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by smile11s(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
I am Angry With My Girlfriend. I Was Loyal And She Had Sex With Someone Else After Making Me 'abstain' From Sex For Two Years

https://gist.am/question/im-angry-with-my-girlfriend-i-was-loyal-and-she-had-sex-with-someone-else-after-making-me-abstain-from-sex-for-two-years

Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
you were played by this woman, like the simp that you are! now get back on your feet, dust yourself up and SIMP NO MORE!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by Sonnobax15(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
No hoe is loyal and fateful..... Know this and get peace of mind for yourself at a very cheaper rate undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by smile11s(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you were played by this woman, like the simp that you are! now get back on your feet, dust yourself up and SIMP NO MORE!!!!

Lol true
Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Simps will never learn!!
You're loyal to a hoe, who goes around collecting different dicks and will keep on collecting it till the end of time ? angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by smile11s(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
The guy must be cheating too. Imagine not having sex for 2 years with her?

2 Likes

Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Looks like a conversation between two guys..
Well that story is likely to be fake but if it's true which might not be..then they should enjoy themselves separately..

The relationship is likely not to work for them..

1 Like

Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by Nomwey: 3:31am On Jan 24, 2022
A woman telling you NO doesntdoesnt mean she's virtuous. While ypu are there assuring yourslef that one day she'd be ready as she doesn't want to defile the marriage bed, some random guy is mercilessly and uselessly giving her premium penising.

My Advice:
Never believe what a woman says, believe her actions and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by OloshoMan: 5:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Idiot simp

1 Like

Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Hahahaha e choke... They don finish this one
Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by OAra: 6:34am On Jan 24, 2022
She cheated on you...and you were ok with not having sex with her for two years? Honest question - when did you throw your pride as a man away?

No seriously, wtf
Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by Gadafii: 7:06am On Jan 24, 2022
You waited for two years without sex because a girl told you she's not ready, lmao angry grin

This brother na premium SIMPle man cheesy

No girl alive could make me wait for 2 months without sex because she's not ready, not even my wife is going to starve me of sex because she's not ready, lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2022
smile11s:
The guy must be cheating too. Imagine not having sex for 2 years with her?

Oga not everyone is like you undecided...
Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by Olajydeey: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
I have one too,who still thinking we dating
She says,I should give her more time. More time dan reach 2yrs+
Lolz, na I hear I deY tell am.
Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by Boogyman557: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool

i SWEAR DOWN

Na to catch dis MANCHI of a guy den LOCK am up for 1 of my WEED BUNK..

give am enough WEED to BLA

after I give am WEED finish..

I go CALM down load enough BULLET 4 my KALA..

den BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA..

WTF MAN
Re: Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else by Jennyclay(f): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
That's how we feel too when you dogs men cheat on a loyal and faithful lady.

Enjoy your breakfast sir, Hope it was hot enough??

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can U Date A girl whose Parents Do Not Allow To Go Out? / 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris / Do I Still Continue To Date Her? Please I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.