Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm (14884 Views)

Is President Tinubu Taking The Boldest Political Decisions? / Definition Of APC By Dino Melaye / Buhari on hot seat, Atiku is winning. PDP is taking APC down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by TheRareGem1(f): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Interesting days ahead

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by ButterBurger: 6:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Osinbajo is a very lucky man

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by israelmao(m): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubu is only wasting his time Osinbajo is the man of the moment.Some said Tinubu gave opportunity to Osinbajo to be who he is today so he has to reciprocate the kind gesture but what those people should know is that,it is one thing to create opportunity for someone but it is another thing for the prospective beneficiary of such opportunity to have prepared himself before the opportunity comes.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by fourboys709: 7:03am On Jan 24, 2022
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great
Deen10062: Nice concept. The site really makes sense. They have more features than Nairaland

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by OneTwoOne(m): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Don't mind them.

They're playing mind game grin

Laslas Oshinbajo will not contest against Tinubu, Tinubu is our preferred and most sellable candidate
Sannisege:
Hmm I wonder why the most vociferous supporters of Osinbajo are PDP members. When your enemy starts making recommendations to you, be careful

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by Raychee(f): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Lol smh. Majority of us are being deceived once again. Same ol recycling. What's the difference between Osinbajo and Tinubu? We're just rotating power amongst the same set of people and expecting progress.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by symbianDON(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2022
Without mincing words, Osibanjo has better presidential charisma than Tinubu. He also appears better articulated. He is much more learned and doesn't have as much controversy trailing him as Tinubu has.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by lexy2014: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2022
azikiweironsi:
For me, I don't know of anybody, my vote goes to the STAR BOY. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
Well articulated, intelligent, Cool, calm and collected.

how has he used his aricukation, intelligence, coolness, calmness and collectedness to move nigeria forward since 2015?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by lexy2014: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2022
symbianDON:
Without mincing words, Osibanjo has better presidential charisma than Tinubu. He also appears better articulated. He is much more learned and doesn't have as much controversy trailing him as Tinubu has.

really? how has osinbajo used his better articulation and being learned to move nigeria forward since 2015? what are the controversies you say tinubu has that osinbajo doesnt have? is it that doesnt have much controversies or that he packages himself as someone who doesnt have controversies?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by lexy2014: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Don't mind them.

They're playing mind game grin

Laslas Oshinbajo will not contest against Tinubu, Tinubu is our preferred and most sellable candidate

so what will tinubu do for nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by lexy2014: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2022
israelmao:
Tinubu is only wasting his time Osinbajo is the man of the moment.Some said Tinubu gave opportunity to Osinbajo to be who he is today so he has to reciprocate the kind gesture but what those people should know is that,it is one thing to create opportunity for someone but it is another thing for the prospective beneficiary of such opportunity to have prepared himself before the opportunity comes.

how is osinbajo the man of the moment? does he owe tinubu any obligation to "reciprocate" tinubus "kind gesture"? has tinubu not benefitted from his "kind gesture" to osinbajo all these years?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by ojex004: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Ok

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by OneTwoOne(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2022
Let the cat outta the bag first, wait till he unveil his agenda.

Meanwhile, he's made one of his education agenda known, FREE WAEC FOR ALL PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS .

He'll also stop you from asking numerous question, nairaland questionnaire sad

Always asking question
lexy2014:

so what will tinubu do for nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by emaopel: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2022
I am loving these men ticket Osinbajo + Zulum... Best Combo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by Injera(f): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2022
hollywater:
On a second thought, no be only Tinubu and Osinbajo dey Nigeria o wetin self? We have other competent people that can drive the affairs of this country better than these 2 Man.
Like who.Mention names
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by techWriter3: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2022
politicians himself understands he can't b prez
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by TheAlchemist: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubu says he is contesting for the presidency, how can Osinbajo go against his benefactor. What is wrong is wrong.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by lexy2014: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Let the cat outta the bag first, wait till he unveil his agenda.

Meanwhile, he's made one of his education agenda known, FREE WAEC FOR ALL PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS .

He'll also stop you from asking numerous question, nairaland questionnaire sad

Always asking question

Are u saying u have no idea what Tinubu wants to do for nigeria? What then is the basis of u saying that he should be Nigerias next president?

Are the questions asked valid or not?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by lexy2014: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2022
TheAlchemist:
Tinubu says he is contesting for the presidency, how can Osinbajo go against his benefactor. What is wrong is wrong.

How is it wrong for osinbajo to contest against Tinubu? Is there anywhere in d constitution where Tinubu has more right to contest just because he is a "benefactor"?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by OneTwoOne(m): 8:36am On Jan 24, 2022
When did I told you I had no idea of what he wanted for Nigeria?

Is his antecedents not there as the trailblazer of Lagos developments for you to think of?

However has he unveiled his blueprints for me to now preempt him?

Am I a mind reader?

Your questions are always stupid questions that doesn't deserves answer, very invalid.

Imagine asking me the mind of a fellow human!
Is that sensible to you?
lexy2014:

Are u saying u have no idea what Tinubu wants to do for nigeria? What then is the basis of u saying that he should be Nigerias next president?

Are the questions asked valid or not?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by OneTwoOne(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2022
How is it not morally wrong to hold the hands of who call you to join him eating?
lexy2014:

How is it wrong for osinbajo to contest against Tinubu? Is there anywhere in d constitution where Tinubu has more right to contest just because he is a "benefactor"?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by Holafizz: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Jokers.

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by victooman: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2022
lexy2014:

how has he used his aricukation, intelligence, coolness, calmness and collectedness to move nigeria forward since 2015?
Please go and read the laws and power of the vice president of Nigeria before you disgrace yourself here.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by HilcomTech(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2022
freeingzw:

We want both Biafra and Nigeria presidency.

Who tell us you we can’t have the two?

The concentration of mkporu miri you are smoking is too strong for your brain. You should be diluting it small small.

Sorry.. you go dey alright las las
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by 1phone(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2022
I know Tinubu. I respect and adore him. Many of his latter day supporters do not even know him. If they do, they won’t resort to emotional and physical blackmail. When Tinubu decided to go against Afenifere and the Yoruba elders in 2003 by not supporting President Olusegun Obasanjo, he wasn’t betraying the Yoruba nation or a traitor to Afenifere. He made a choice and history has been his judge. Let history be my own judge too. When he supported Chief Olu Falae against Chief Bola Ige, our respected leader, who fought for him to emerge as the candidate of Alliance for Democracy in Lagos, no one shouted betrayal[/b][b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].
okefranci:

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-tinubu-taking-apc-by-storm/
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by nkemoma(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2022
For peace to reign...

Afonjas should pick Tinubu as President and the Commissioner houseboy should continue as VP
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by farem: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2022
Osinbajo...

Ever fit as a fiddle

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by LawFight(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2022
hollywater:
On a second thought, no be only Tinubu and Osinbajo dey Nigeria o wetin self? We have other competent people that can drive the affairs of this country better than these 2 Man.

Thank you oooo. What of is a strategy and tactics of APC so masses will buy osinbanjo no how will tinubu comes out for president .all this are just propaganda.

We have better candidate than PYO and BAT

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by lexy2014: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
When did I told you I had no idea of what he wanted for Nigeria?

Is his antecedents not there as the trailblazer of Lagos developments for you to think of?

However has he unveiled his blueprints for me to now preempt him?

Am I a mind reader?

Your questions are always stupid questions that doesn't deserves answer, very invalid.

Imagine asking me the mind of a fellow human!
Is that sensible to you?

Let's look at your response. According to u:

1. When did I told you I had no idea of what he wanted for Nigeria?

2. Imagine asking me the mind of a fellow human!

3. However has he unveiled his blueprints for me to now preempt him?

4. Am I a mind reader?

4 contradictory responses for d same question. In your own words: "Is that sensible to you?"

U are asking if I can't think of any of Tinubus antecedents as a trailblazer in the development. I can't think of any of those antecedents hence my earlier question to u. So kindly tell me those antecedents u are referring to.

How are my questions stupid and invalid?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by lexy2014: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2022
victooman:
Please go and read the laws and power of the vice president of Nigeria before you disgrace yourself here.

Since u have read about the laws and power of the vice president of Nigeria, then answering my question shouldn't be a challenge for u:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Investigations Link Police, Military Personnel To Bandits / Naira Redesign: We’re Waiting For Supreme Court Judgement, Kogi Govt Insists / Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.