Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm (14888 Views)

Is President Tinubu Taking The Boldest Political Decisions? / Definition Of APC By Dino Melaye / Buhari on hot seat, Atiku is winning. PDP is taking APC down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by lexy2014: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
How is it not morally wrong to hold the hands of who call you to join him eating?

I don't know. Kindly tell me hence my question:

How is it wrong for osinbajo to contest against Tinubu? Is there anywhere in d constitution where Tinubu has more right to contest just because he is a "benefactor"?

So are u saying that Tinubu helped osinbajo to become vice president for the purpose of "eating"? Pls what were they eating?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by victooman: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Since u have read about the laws and power of the vice president of Nigeria, then answering my question shouldn't be a challenge for u:

how has he used his aricukation, intelligence, coolness, calmness and collectedness to move nigeria forward since 2015?
Read it first so that you dont infect me with ignorance
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by Echoban: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Let the cat outta the bag first, wait till he unveil his agenda.

Meanwhile, he's made one of his education agenda known, FREE WAEC FOR ALL PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS .

He'll also stop you from asking numerous question, nairaland questionnaire sad

Always asking question

Na u get time for that useless human being grin
I see his stupid questionaire and pass.

The guy be like why is ur hairs dark and not indigo

The guy need head resetting 2 by 2 wiping to get sense.grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
victooman:
Read it first so that you dont infect me with ignorance

It's the same thing we are saying. Say what u have read about the laws and power of the vice president of Nigeria. Or are u trying to say that my ignorance is greater than all your knowledge put together? Meanwhile,

how has he used his aricukation, intelligence, coolness, calmness and collectedness to move nigeria forward since 2015?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by asoebijaiye: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tania Omotayo - club fashion christmas runway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8i_tk7YvZY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judge Orders Transfer Of $9.8m Seized From Andrew Yakubu To The Court's Account / INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger / 2019: PDP’s Presidential Candidate To Emerge September 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.