Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me (38531 Views)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest / Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

I dontvknow y u people see truth and u will decide to overlook it... when she got pregnant the first time, he asked her to keep it, but she insisted on abortion...but u still end up blaming the guy ... nonsense simp
what a Deluded Fool you are. Take your time. Akpa dustbin
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Marry her.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Danieljuninho: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Don't marry a hoe out of pity bro
U.dint do her any wrong shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by BobbieZion(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
How many abortions had she had?
How many for you?
If u know the amount of abortions Naija girls dey do... E go shock u!!

And to the Men,if you think abortion only affects the lady? Then you must be a daft,it goes beyond what you see with your eyes.
We na go dey dive raw,but simple withdrawal method dey hard.

What the F,do u want us to say or do now?
That your concience way u dey talk about no be because of the girl,na because of the murdered unborn babies.
Ask God to forgive you and give u peace of mind.
But,as for the thoughts,they shall dwell in your bosom till the end of time.
U can run,but you can't hide.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Reeb2244: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, na man u be abeg! wink
A quick advice to you bro, marry the new girl, the old girl is a hoe. I'm sure she must have destroyed her womb by now.

E sure me die say that old girl must have been collecting lots of dicks before the one that got her pregnant. And now she's begging you to accept her back after she has finished exploring other dicks. What a huge joke!

Abeg, for your complete peace of mind and sanity bro Marry the new girl.
Cow get sense pass you.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Koladez2heywhy: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Very funny how people respond to delicate matters like this. Bro I want to ask you a question, the new girl is she a virgin?...2) if your answer is No, what makes you think she is not on the same level with your girl. Finally talking from experience if Care is not taking your conscience would not let you rest... Believe me anything that happened in your marriage you will always want to flash back to the past.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Jacksparrow7:

U are the fool....when u will not read b4 typing...instead of u too see how foolish u are and accept that u are a demanding fool ...
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Numerouno94:

This guy like violence. grin

grin grin
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Aleora(f): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2022
What is the possibility that the new girl hasn’t aborted severally for another guy ?make una Dey deceive una self, the other lady tell you say she be virgin?hypocrisy everywhere…last last everyone na person ex …
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Hayjay1710: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Explain what happened between you and the old girl to your new girl and see if she goes ahead with the planned wedding

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by BobbieZion(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Jacksparrow7:

Abeg leave the guy alone..why insult him.
People will be living reckless, having unprotected sex,when there are STI's or STD's.

Men should learn to keep their dick in their pants, then use their brain to think,not vice versa.
Know what u doing and do it sensibly.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2022
MediMedi:
You're heartless OP.
Two abortion, countless sex and you're paying her back with this?

Dud uvread whr he dint want the first abortion but she insisted...dint u also read whr he said another guy impregnated her when he travelled?? Will u b with such a girl??
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Skyehigher1: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?
. Oga what you did is really bad since you know that you will never married her you could have let her go since when you see her that she is pregnant for another man now but now that you too re enter her again and give her a pregnant now you want to leave her for another woman you are going to play with a risk game of Life
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by crossbreedwears(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Stop using English to judge a graduate. We have a lot of Graduates out there that can write the whole English in the world but the brain is empty while we have Graduates who can't speak well but very sound. My cousin is an example he came out with distinction in ND before securing a scholarship to Unilag. Bro my cousin can't speak English well but he will solve the whole physics, further maths and chemistry well for you. English is not a criteria oh
Jennyclay:
First of all, your English can break coconut. Punctuation marks are so poor, No paragraph, no space, no full stop, no comma, and you're a graduate. Hmmm. It's well oo.

I have nothing to say to you, but my heart goes out to the lady, just imagine the series of abortion she has done. Then tomorrow if she can't conceive, she will start blaming innocent people in the village.

4 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Westernequinox: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Well, what a man sows he would reap,if i should tell you the truth, you might dismiss it as a fallacy,But it is better to let what is coming for you do as you learn the fundamental spiritual principles that dictate life.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Oshin56(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Problem now is that op will be forming holy after series of abortion for a lady, when you are doing it your conscience was sleeping but now the inner mind don wake up.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Aleora(f): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Dreytonisback:
Do you know the new girl's own story?
You think she's perfect bc up met her in the church?
Na church girls love preek pass sef
I'm not saying you're wrong by ditching your long time babe but don't be in a hurry to marry any woman until you knos her well

Lights up my kpoli in peace
so on point ,this comment made me remember an incident ,I know this couple,but I don’t really know the guys ex girlfriend,we were discussing and he said he left his ex because she cheated and he couldn’t forgive her ,I say okay ,truth be told the one he wan marry now ,hehehehehe the babe Dey pretend like say she no sabi me,thy tell me say my face look familiar �,she forget when she Dey jist for birthday party how she take do 7 abortion for her ex ,she Dey discuss among her close friends (alcohol involved)��I was nodding my head like agama lizard,e no concern me ….happy married life to him ….

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by LordIsaac(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2022
No lady in the room is blaming the hoe the guy came back to meet with a just concluded abortion. I'm beginning to believe the saying that women only blame men and never see anything wrong with their fellow ladies.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jeon(f): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

Mr simp... what bad did he do... he should marry a woman that had abortion for another guy when they were dating... u sure say u normal so... well simps are never normal... bloody simp
mugu was I talking to the Op?
I DON'T BLAME YOUR BRAIN BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WORD "SIMP" IT CAN ANALYZE...

ur type go enter house ,ur wife go de 4k driver , she go tell u to comot close door

NAH UR TYPE GO PUT PRICK INSIDE ANY FORBIDDEN PUSSI,FUVKING ANY SKIRT IN THE NAME OF REDPILL..

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Aaron12(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Aleora:
so on point ,this comment made me remember an incident ,I know this couple,but I don’t really know the guys ex girlfriend,we were discussing and he said he left his ex because she cheated and he couldn’t forgive her ,I say okay ,truth be told the one he wan marry now ,hehehehehe the babe Dey pretend like say she no sabi me,thy tell me say my face look familiar �,she forget when she Dey jist for birthday party how she take do 7 abortion for her ex ,she Dey discuss among her close friends (alcohol involved)��I was nodding my head like agama lizard,e no concern me ….happy married life to him ….
Chai some women are terrible, 7 abortions. That womb is gone for life.

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Paramount01(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2022
rainlover:

Something told me that this your post is a mere fiction.

What is giving me sleepless night u said is fiction.abeg get out joor
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Aleora(f): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2022
kwasoly:

You are a wicked soul.
After killing 2 innocent children and destroying her womb you now want to marry another woman.
Who are you leaving that gal for better marry her before your suffering go begin.
another guy will definitely leave their good girlfriend and marry this babe ,then come here and rant that their ex is this and that,not knowing the new babe is this guys ex…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Aaron12(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2022
LordIsaac:
No lady in the room is blaming the hoe the guy came back to meet with a just concluded abortion. I'm beginning to believe the saying that women only blame men and never see anything wrong with their fellow ladies.
Exactly, women always protects the interests of their fellow women but men can't do it for their fellow men.

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Testy2020(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2022
This is terrible, I can't even imagine what it'd be like to bro. after all this whole drama and everything and at the end you bluntly dumped the one you've used.
Who's gonna marry her?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Emperor88(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
Jesus !!!!!

just tell me what I read is just a joke.

you are a mad man.. (sorry to say)

Nigeria girls, please and please use your head.

most times what I read online makes me go dizzy. aswer
I personally think to live long in this country you have to avoid reading news.

young man,, tell me what's the difference between you and Boko Haram.

Both of them are mad.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by rainlover(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

What is giving me sleepless night u said is fiction.abeg get out joor
Ok. You dumped the girl, informed her parents that ain't interested in her anymore, and moved on with the new girl. What advice do need from us?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Aleora(f): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Aaron12:
Chai some women are terrible, 7 abortions. That womb is gone for life.
abi nah…from frying pan to fire ..
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Paramount01(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Oshin56:
Problem now is that op will be forming holy after series of abortion for a lady, when you are doing it your conscience was sleeping but now the inner mind don wake up.

The did has been done,will I now kill myself?

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Sunnybabe(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
Jesus !!!!!

just tell me what I read is just a joke.

you are a mad man.. (sorry to say)

Nigeria girls, please and please use your head.

most times what I read online makes me go dizzy. aswer
I personally think to live long in this country you have to avoid reading news.

young man,, tell me what's the difference between you and Boko Haram.

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Paramount01(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2022
Skyehigher1:
. Oga what you did is really bad since you know that you will never married her you could have let her go since when you see her that she is pregnant for another man now but now that you too re enter her again and give her a pregnant now you want to leave her for another woman you are going to play with a risk game of Life
Honestly that was the greatest mistake I made
I was still having feelings for her because I never get somebody else,I never think I can love somebody like her in my life not until I met this new babe.honestly, I know I was very wrong
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Roseey0(f): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Are we your conscience grin

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Furcko: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
emkz:
You are a murderer Sir. You killed a baby!
bottom line of the story jare leave all those yarns ppl dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating / 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / My Engagement Is About To Be Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.