Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,928 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? (6663 Views)

See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! / How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by Qatar2022: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahahaha.

I have been seeing the name lately..

And this is one of the yeyebrities our youths rely on as inspiration and motivation?
Cheapest commodities in Africa is woman
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by bmdmix11: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2022

LOOKING FOR A STUDIO TO RECORD UR SONGS?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by candygist: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
helinues:

I don't think so because in Africa, only a fool fight for the Masses. They won't still appreciate.. Doing the right thing means some would be affected which they might later be Saboteurs.. What is Boko Haram?

Help them instead in any way you can without drawing unnecessary attention to yourself.

Moreover, I don't believe in election but selection.. Appointment stuffs

What’s the difference between yourself and the other youths you are bashing ?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by candygist: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
If you go round the he street of Lagos at night you will understand what portable is saying.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
ikennamadu1:

You just dey warn people anyhow here... Be like them never flog you cord for neck ..

Don't mind Ferdinand, the pussy ass nigga
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cheesy
What kind of cord laptop cord or which one? cheesy

Koboko for u
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by KingDash: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
worldclass68:
Even some biscuits re way expensive sef.....lol
bros you no lie oh, I buy on biscuit for 30k last week, na small small I dey chop am.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:

Koboko for u
grin
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by MrCork: 1:29am On Jan 27, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:
LET’S TALK!! What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area?
Posted by Richard Idasenibo. on Jan 25, 2022 One Response

Nigerian musician Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable tweeted that that sex is the cheapest thing on earth.
See Tweet Below

Nigerians on social media are bashing the young man over the above tweet.

But don’t you think Portable is right?

By the way,

What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area?
Drop your comments below

Source; Naijaloaded website

Bro ...lt juss increase to 5k (5000 naira) for 2 hour sir...those womens r gold digger! angry
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by Jeon(f): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2022
MrCork:

Bro ...lt juss increase to 5k (5000 naira) for 2 hour sir...those womens r gold digger! angry

are you no longer in London? cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by MrCork: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Jeon:

are you no longer in London? cry

huh? Bro i am london base. I was in 9ja 3weeks ago sad
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by pansophist(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Haaa it's cost here o. About 30k per rounds. The more request, extra 10k. And if you can last for ever, then its 15 mins grin
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by Jeon(f): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2022
MrCork:

huh? Bro i am london base. I was in 9ja 3weeks ago sad
grin I see ur handwork

HOW IS QUEEN ELIZABETH AND HER HOUSEHOLDS... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by MrCork: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Jeon:

grin I see ur handwork

HOW IS QUEEN ELIZABETH AND HER HOUSEHOLDS... cheesy

Bro london is freeezin. Everyone is indooor
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by Jeon(f): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2022
MrCork:

Bro london is freeezin. Everyone is indooor
EVEN HERE IN NEPALgrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by eduora: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2022
The questions supposed to asks by his own mom or sisters....

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) / What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes / One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.