Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. (44696 Views)

He Asked Me To Suck His D!ck,now Am So Addicted To Suckin It.19yrs Old Girl Says / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Henon: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
If your in Europe here where people dress up from clubs to work you would killed yourself get yourself together if it needs you to marry do so to stop sex addiction you need to change it with another addiction too
Punctuations are very important in English language.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2022
Step 1: HIV/STI test

Step 2: Buy condoms put for wallet

Step 3: Resume masturbating

Step 4: Avoid ashawo joints

Step 5: Keep many male friends that don't do hoes.

Step 6: ?

Step 7: Profit

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by GOSPELTRUTH31: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2022
@Op the culprit is alcohol...
Minimize your alcohol intake..
Learn how to socialize with friends
If you have a sister learn from there..y advice is to you is to confess to Jesus in your private time and go for Culture test before you think of Going into any serious relationship that will lead to marriage...
If you want to socialize easily
Go and be a member of salvation ministry
Join the choir and learn how to play keyboard
And thank me later
But don't forget to go for medical test..
Wish you the best of luck

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by ppogba: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2022
It may sound laughable but please locate the nearest branch of MFM closest to you asap.

Please disregard anyone that tells you your problem with is not spiritual.

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by KazikageSama: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:
I'm a scientist, so I know I'm clearly addicted. I just had to create this account to stay anonymous because what I'm about to spill is so shameful to me. Even worse, is that I don't know what the end will be because I lack total control of my third leg.

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed and traumatised.

I have everything going well for me, I make enough money to buy just anything moderate. I have not been to the hospital for over a decade because the need never arised.

So what's my problem? I can't answer that question because I'm so confused. I know I'm addicted to prostitutes and I haven’t been able to tame this dick of mine.

I'm a very shy guy, I find it hard to socialize with men not to talk off the opposite sex. So, I started with masturbation which lasted over a decade. Then I started making good money, I felt masturbation wasn't what I want, that I had to stop it.

I started visiting prostitutes. Its over 5yrs now, and all I want is to Bleep them all. Yeah, that's how I feel. Bleep all the women, yet I can't even approach one. So, I go for the easy way, prostitutes!

My biggest problem right now, isn't that I'm so addicted to prostitutes or spending money (over 70k every month), but I have had 35 prostitutes without protection. I'm so mad right now because I just bleeped a public toilet without protection. It's the only reason I decided to share this with you all. I'm sufferingggg...............

I have decided to get a girlfriend, I wish to marry next year, but I'm so ashamed, I don’t deserve any woman. Apart from the prostitutes I had without protection, I have had sex with 102 prostitutes in total. And I'm just 33yrs. Gosh! I feel so dirty!

I'm so obsessed with women, and I feel masturbation is the culprit. I fear more that I may not stop even if I have the most beautiful girl on earth by my side. I read the story of a lady who claimed her husband was obsessed with prostitutes in Canada, it shocked me so hard.

Is there anyone who has faced same predicament as mine? How did you win? No woman is safe with me, not even minors because I can't control this dick of mine.

Without alcohol, prostitutes are never attractive to me. So, I must take some alcohol to be in the mood.

Last night, on my regular routine, after drinking alcohol, I met this chubby lady. She was so sexy. I told her exclusively, I find it hard having sex without condom, that I only wanted her to give me a handjob. I pay well, so this girls know me already, it's a fight to have me in their room.

She gave me a Mouth Gig which I wasn't okay with, but I felt save to some extent. After giving me Mouth Gig for a long while, I didn't reach climax. I started mastubating, hoping to reach climax. Still it didn't happen. The lady was already like, f××k me without condom, but don’t release inside. I was contemplating in my mind, Gosh! Not again. Eventually, I reasoned, f××k it! I had her without protection and it took less than 5 minutes for me to reach climax.

This is exactly the same scenario that plays out in all my shameful adventures with these women. And I'm so feld up right now.

I can go on and on, but I don't like writing long epistles. Gosh! I have sex evey 2 days! I can't even go just 1 week without sex. Although I haven’t masturbated in the last 5 yrs, addiction to prostitutes is killing me. How do I even stop this whole sh××t? I feel suicidal.

Please note, it took me a whole lot to share my problem here. I won't take it funny with anyone who says this isn't real. I just want your honest opinion (castigation or advice), please state it. If you don't have anything to say, please and please keep your mouth shot.

I want more opinion on my predicament. Thanks!

Only Jesus brings deliverance from addictions. His words says it is God who works in us to will and to do of his good pleasures. I had suffered my addictions in the past but I can confidently tell you that the name and power in Jesus brings deliverance that no other power can bring.
Allow him truly into your life and see how he will fight your battles and you shall hold your peace. God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by chronique(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2022
Haaa!!! I feel sorry for you man. Those of us who do not have this kind of problem need to go on our knees and thank our God o. I can't even imagine my life being like this. I'd probably have committed suicide if this addicted cos this is not life. This is just someone dying gradually. How often do you do hiv test? You should be really worried about that. A total of 102 prostitutes? Damn it. I don't envy you at all. May God help you to break off that bond holding you to prostitutes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Panda7(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2022
so you still one of Nigeria's problem, you still paying oloshos who are also craving for a hot dickk
how can we now balance Nigerias problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by liya11: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Marriage to stop sex addiction problem? After all this time you have been on nairaland, it still has yet to dawn on you that the idea in bold is nothing but a farce? undecided

Are you folks chronically resistant to commonsense or what? undecided

Lol!
Chronically resistant to common sense, omg!

Well that is some Nigerians answer to anything sex, marriege.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by blaquebelle: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2022
I'm being very serious, please find your way to the nearest MFM for prayers. Even if it's your last resort when you've tried all. This is not as normal as you think

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by TheSameGuy(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2022
I have nothing to say now other than, may you live long Asampetenwaanyi angry
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by chronique(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2022
Henon:

Punctuations are very importance in English language.

Important you mean.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Mariangeles(f): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Once an addict, always an addict

I said what I said

That is not true.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by compton11(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2022
cococandy:

Not you calling prostitutes public toilet . The cognitive dissonance that it takes consider yourself better than people who are doing the same things you’re. Lmfao
are olosho not public toilets?
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by emekachief: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Trash. I guess a misandry feminist create this account to rubbish men. let me tell you, Masturbation slow the urge for sex in men , it doesn't increase it. I prefer masturbation than sleeping with all this bitch that move around with STD and STI. I have enough money to get as many girls as I want but is not my calling.

10 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Benbisco(f): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:
I'm a scientist, so I know I'm clearly addicted. I just had to create this account to stay anonymous because what I'm about to spill is so shameful to me. Even worse, is that I don't know what the end will be because I lack total control of my third leg.

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed and traumatised.

I have everything going well for me, I make enough money to buy just anything moderate. I have not been to the hospital for over a decade because the need never arised.

So what's my problem? I can't answer that question because I'm so confused. I know I'm addicted to prostitutes and I haven’t been able to tame this dick of mine.

I'm a very shy guy, I find it hard to socialize with men not to talk off the opposite sex. So, I started with masturbation which lasted over a decade. Then I started making good money, I felt masturbation wasn't what I want, that I had to stop it.

I started visiting prostitutes. Its over 5yrs now, and all I want is to Bleep them all. Yeah, that's how I feel. Bleep all the women, yet I can't even approach one. So, I go for the easy way, prostitutes!

My biggest problem right now, isn't that I'm so addicted to prostitutes or spending money (over 70k every month), but I have had 35 prostitutes without protection. I'm so mad right now because I just bleeped a public toilet without protection. It's the only reason I decided to share this with you all. I'm sufferingggg...............

I have decided to get a girlfriend, I wish to marry next year, but I'm so ashamed, I don’t deserve any woman. Apart from the prostitutes I had without protection, I have had sex with 102 prostitutes in total. And I'm just 33yrs. Gosh! I feel so dirty!

I'm so obsessed with women, and I feel masturbation is the culprit. I fear more that I may not stop even if I have the most beautiful girl on earth by my side. I read the story of a lady who claimed her husband was obsessed with prostitutes in Canada, it shocked me so hard.

Is there anyone who has faced same predicament as mine? How did you win? No woman is safe with me, not even minors because I can't control this dick of mine.

Without alcohol, prostitutes are never attractive to me. So, I must take some alcohol to be in the mood.

Last night, on my regular routine, after drinking alcohol, I met this chubby lady. She was so sexy. I told her exclusively, I find it hard having sex without condom, that I only wanted her to give me a handjob. I pay well, so this girls know me already, it's a fight to have me in their room.

She gave me a Mouth Gig which I wasn't okay with, but I felt save to some extent. After giving me Mouth Gig for a long while, I didn't reach climax. I started mastubating, hoping to reach climax. Still it didn't happen. The lady was already like, f××k me without condom, but don’t release inside. I was contemplating in my mind, Gosh! Not again. Eventually, I reasoned, f××k it! I had her without protection and it took less than 5 minutes for me to reach climax.

This is exactly the same scenario that plays out in all my shameful adventures with these women. And I'm so feld up right now.

I can go on and on, but I don't like writing long epistles. Gosh! I have sex evey 2 days! I can't even go just 1 week without sex. Although I haven’t masturbated in the last 5 yrs, addiction to prostitutes is killing me. How do I even stop this whole sh××t? I feel suicidal.

Please note, it took me a whole lot to share my problem here. I won't take it funny with anyone who says this isn't real. I just want your honest opinion (castigation or advice), please state it. If you don't have anything to say, please and please keep your mouth shot.

I read your post and could feel your pain with every paragraph. It's really sad and you cannot stop on your own because this is beyond you.

Go to a Bible believing Church with a heart to receive Jesus. Genuinely give your life to Him and ask The Holy Spirit to help you. Blessings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by blaquebelle: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2022
I'm glad to see someone thinking in the same line with me. This is not a normal problem atall
ppogba:
It may sound laughable but please locate the nearest branch of MFM closest to you asap.

Please disregard anyone that tells you your problem with is not spiritual.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
If your in Europe here where people dress up from clubs to work you would killed yourself get yourself together if it needs you to marry do so to stop sex addiction you need to change it with another addiction too
Marriage doesn’t stop Sex addiction, in fact it makes it worse because he might end up raping his wife one day from how he pointed out that no woman is safe around him because he can’t control his urges.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2022
My fear is you are going to infect that lady you plan to marry with an STD that can make her infertile or even kill her. She deserves someone better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Prechgold1180(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:
Go for HIV test first ... Before we the elders will give advice. shocked
Do u know that majority of prostitute are disease free dan all the normal girls

For example
If mr A wants to go down with a prostitute he already has the mindset that she is a prostitute and already sees her like a disease carrier so he tries every means to use protection
Same thing applies to all other customers except the mumu ones like op

Example 2 same mr A if he wants to go down with mercy he would feel like she is a good girl no bad record he would go down without protection same applies to other men

Between prostitute and mercy who is disease free

Not justifying prostitution
Just stating a fact

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by DeGLORIOUS: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2022
cococandy:

Not you calling prostitutes public toilet . The cognitive dissonance that it takes consider yourself better than people who are doing the same things you’re. Lmfao
Sorry anty
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by tctrills: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

Would you want to dedicate some money and time to learn how to talk to and woo women so you don't go back to prostitutes? If you do, then I would point you to the materials that helped me. When you learn the right way of approaching women and getting them to love you, you would feel strong confidence and increased self-worth.

I advise you to rededicate your love for prostitutes to real women. Learn how to approach them despite your fears. Take to professional help which I would direct you to if you are interested.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2022
@Tired2022.
I can help you bro..Not really me but My Father whom I so much believe in can help you.
If you don't mind sending me message on WhatsApp.
I sent you a mail request though.
It would be the best decision ever..
08145077575~Fidelis.

I am not condemning you..in fact someone is happy you are ready to stop all of these sir.
Just message me on the number above or u can call if you want.
The solution is right here.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2022
compton11:
are olosho not public toilets?
Public toilets that his life and that of other men who patronize them depends on to survive.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by SuaveMagnum: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Wilding bro grin. Try working out. Play football, join a boxing club etc. Burn the bad energy away. If you do any of these things there won't be enough "juice and ginger" and time for you to go after prostitues. It will reduce gradually over time till you get control. The fact that you realize there's a problem is the first and most important step on the road to recovery. So congrats on that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by KinKking: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Hxhdh
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

As long and big as everything u wrote here is, what if I tell u ur problem is Simple?? Yes simple.

U are suffering from strong Habit addiction. And there are few was to address and defeat it neatly. U mind is the battlefield or play ground here. U are not in charge and in full control of ur actions. That’s alone can make a human suicidal. U must regain control of urself and ur activities. And it’s very simple if I know and understand how to.

U need to condition not just ur mind bt ur physical body. Yes ur mind is playing tricks on u bt ur body has gotten used to it so u have to condition both.

If ur interested I will go futher. It’s basically how to beat strong addiction and habits and there are rules and laws to this.

Long and short of the matter is u must go celibate. I mean like a nun or monk or priest. It will feel like emotional and physical torture at 1st then u will start to feel like a King. When u master the skill.

U might not even want to have sex again at some point cos u can switch it off completely or put in on when u like.

U must 1st kill the abused urge b4 u can love again correctly. Hence I say u have to go celibate.

It’s a powerful thing to be in control of urself at all times.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by IgbuduMonkey: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

you are not alone on this rocky boat bros. There are so many men with this same problem, especially married men. The way the world is going now with the prevalence of porn, the next generation will view sex like animals.

Your solution is to spend more time with family and friends. Avoid being alone and pray to God for help. It is going to be a journey though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by DeGLORIOUS: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2022
cococandy:

Sorry anty. Feel like licking cococandy right now
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Lanre90(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2022
You need to set bigger goals for yourself in life
Goals that can interest you far more than sex can
Listen to them that advice on prayers, giving arms/fasting
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Eleeesi(m): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2022
I felt your pain brother. I believe it is possible for you to change your attitude by getting yourself involved in some games after work so as to be busy. I am happy for you that it was Prostitute you patronised not getting involved in RAPE which is the worst. Nobody was born a drunkard or fucker, we developed this habits either by peer group or one bad influence. May God help your decision to change. I dare not condemn you.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by jimtemi1: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Deliverance undecided
the last time a friend of mine visited the pastor for deliverance he stopped for over 2month, but the sad news was that he came back stronger than before thou he is married now, but I don't know either he has stopped or not
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Codepain: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2022
cococandy:

He called himself worse. If you have no solution to his predicament abeg look away

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.