Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. (44727 Views)

He Asked Me To Suck His D!ck,now Am So Addicted To Suckin It.19yrs Old Girl Says / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by baralatie(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Lesser addiction is some progress and may eventually workout.

To overcome this addiction, he has to understand himself, men sometimes tend to avoid understanding themselves, but its essential to know his person and what surrounds him or what is inside his consciousness in terms of:

1) Value system.
2) goals in Life.
3) Peer pressure.
4) Triggers.
5) Understanding of Life.
6) Value of health.
7) depression or loss of meaning in Life.
cool Daily activities. (stressful activities, poor human relationships, no connection to nature.)

But what i wrote may not be enough and are probably just guesses, since humans are unique, and what works for one person may not work for another person.

Well a lot of men and women are into prostitution addiction/sex addiction usually have goals,value systems,concept of right and wrong.
What addiction does is to make them look the other way.
This causes victims to now suffers consequences and guilt .this can now bring other bigger problems.
The source of the addiction is the key.
For some teenage questions unanswered
For some unfruitful encounters with the opposite sex
For some mental, psychological, emotional instability.
For some spiritual earthquakes
For some manipulation
For some fear
Etc
For some habit reinforcement process etc
So different folks different strokes

The Hollywood guy I talked did not stop until he hit the near death wall.his brain was factory resetter immediately.
The other one had friends who opened his eyes and he came out with it.he left Hollywood acting and faced his life.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by gabicon: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:
I'm a scientist, so I know I'm clearly addicted. I just had to create this account to stay anonymous because what I'm about to spill is so shameful to me. Even worse, is that I don't know what the end will be because I lack total control of my third leg.

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed and traumatised.

I have everything going well for me, I make enough money to buy just anything moderate. I have not been to the hospital for over a decade because the need never arised.

So what's my problem? I can't answer that question because I'm so confused. I know I'm addicted to prostitutes and I haven’t been able to tame this dick of mine.

I'm a very shy guy, I find it hard to socialize with men not to talk off the opposite sex. So, I started with masturbation which lasted over a decade. Then I started making good money, I felt masturbation wasn't what I want, that I had to stop it.

I started visiting prostitutes. Its over 5yrs now, and all I want is to Bleep them all. Yeah, that's how I feel. Bleep all the women, yet I can't even approach one. So, I go for the easy way, prostitutes!

My biggest problem right now, isn't that I'm so addicted to prostitutes or spending money (over 70k every month), but I have had 35 prostitutes without protection. I'm so mad right now because I just bleeped a public toilet without protection. It's the only reason I decided to share this with you all. I'm sufferingggg...............

I have decided to get a girlfriend, I wish to marry next year, but I'm so ashamed, I don’t deserve any woman. Apart from the prostitutes I had without protection, I have had sex with 102 prostitutes in total. And I'm just 33yrs. Gosh! I feel so dirty!

I'm so obsessed with women, and I feel masturbation is the culprit. I fear more that I may not stop even if I have the most beautiful girl on earth by my side. I read the story of a lady who claimed her husband was obsessed with prostitutes in Canada, it shocked me so hard.

Is there anyone who has faced same predicament as mine? How did you win? No woman is safe with me, not even minors because I can't control this dick of mine.

Without alcohol, prostitutes are never attractive to me. So, I must take some alcohol to be in the mood.

Last night, on my regular routine, after drinking alcohol, I met this chubby lady. She was so sexy. I told her exclusively, I find it hard having sex without condom, that I only wanted her to give me a handjob. I pay well, so this girls know me already, it's a fight to have me in their room.

She gave me a Mouth Gig which I wasn't okay with, but I felt save to some extent. After giving me Mouth Gig for a long while, I didn't reach climax. I started mastubating, hoping to reach climax. Still it didn't happen. The lady was already like, f××k me without condom, but don’t release inside. I was contemplating in my mind, Gosh! Not again. Eventually, I reasoned, f××k it! I had her without protection and it took less than 5 minutes for me to reach climax.

This is exactly the same scenario that plays out in all my shameful adventures with these women. And I'm so feld up right now.

I can go on and on, but I don't like writing long epistles. Gosh! I have sex evey 2 days! I can't even go just 1 week without sex. Although I haven’t masturbated in the last 5 yrs, addiction to prostitutes is killing me. How do I even stop this whole sh××t? I feel suicidal.

Please note, it took me a whole lot to share my problem here. I won't take it funny with anyone who says this isn't real. I just want your honest opinion (castigation or advice), please state it. If you don't have anything to say, please and please keep your mouth shot.

I want more opinion on my predicament. Thanks!

To really solve this problem, you need to go down memory lane and find the root cause of the problem, and it starts by asking the right questions. Were you trained in seclusion? Did your parents talk down on you? Were you forbidden to talk to the opposite sex? Were you constrained to always being indoor? Did you have friends while growing up? Were you brought up in an overly religious background? Answers to questions like this will go a long way to understanding your problem and finding a solution.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by itoski(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2022
Do you work 9-5??
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Zion243(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2022
The struggle is real bro and I think your case require a radical decision.

I faced same challenge last year, I'm just 30. I was tempted virtually everyday to have sex whenever I see a lady. Then one day, I visited a brothel at Bariga( did all sort of nasty stuff).

I deeply pray and ask God for forgiveness ( I'm a bible believing Christian). Then I got tempted again, and I visited same place 3 times. I guess the wall of my conscience was broken because I couldn't caution myself anymore.

My way out: As God would have it, I met a lady 2 weeks before the last visit to brothel. We are both christians who believe in sexual purity. So after the last sexual escapade that cost me roughly 20k, I got home and broke down in years, she's been trying to reach me but I ignored her calls then she eventually called me on video out of curiosity. I opened up to her (That's one of the most embarrassing moment of my life).
She then advised that I should tell my pastor or any mature brother in the fellowship, which I eventually did.
The brother prayed with me and follow up thoroughly on my recovery journey.

Sexual addiction is demonic:
I got tempted after a month and went back to same place, I saw the same lady fulfilled all my sexual fantasies the other day, but I didn't talk to her. She walked up to me at the reception, and I still didn't say a word. I sat down for a moment there and people were smoking, drinking and taking women in. Then I asked myself if this is the kind of life that I envisioned for myself, I wept within me and left.

It's over 8 months now and I'm completely free.

So my brother, you have to open up to people that will help you. You can't win this alone. Ask for help, be ready to bear the shame and know this within you, that the path of prostitution is laced with eternal regret.

May God help you!

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by ngwababe(f): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2022
See first page comments with no insult. If na woman post thing now, 1-3 page go just hell for her. Una hatred for women is just something else, but still can't do without them.

OP you get mind dey call them public toilets, why you're what? Someone that can't live without prostitutes dey cast them, Ije ụwa.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Jephyard(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2022
At the op, stop seeing it as a problem, stop making it a big task, see it more like a thing you want to set aside for now. Some of us stop eating what we like not because it was bad but because we needed a change like we want to try some other things - just like you left masturbation without looking back, you can also do the the same for the prostitute. by the way practice safe sex at all time.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2022
baralatie:

His life is about to end in suicide!
And only God knows how many others are experiencing suicidal thoughts
God will help us in this life.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

That is not true.

What do you know, Son??
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by LeyeWrites: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2022
baralatie:

He is suffering from prostitution addiction with probable symptoms of rapist tendencies
Still a phase of life.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by nedekid: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2022
This is usually the case with men that did not play well in their younger years. Possibly because of lack of money etc.
When the get older and money is no longer an issue, once they taste the fruit and like it, and can have it anytime with the power of money, they get addicted.
My paddy sef do worse than you. Those days around akowonjo "namepocket", later zukada etc, he was known as toto tester. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday night hotel room fully booked.
Olosho de fight over the guy cos he pays heavy.
Well, over time I think you will get tired.
The other way is for you to get broke of which you cannot afford the oloshos. (doubt if they will give you credit).
I don't think you wanna go broke.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2022
ngwababe:
See first page comments with no insult. If na woman post thing now, 1-3 page go just hell for her. Una hatred for women is just something else, but still can't do without them.

OP you get mind dey call them public toilets, why you're what? Someone that can't live without prostitutes dey cast them, Ije ụwa.

Women have suffered in the hands of these Nairaland boys.
He calls them public toilets and yet his life depends on these same public toilets, is God not wonderful? Lol
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by TheBeezybee(f): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2022
Reading this, I just shook my head as my heart earnestly desire that you conquer such habit.

I pray you overcome it.
Tired2022:
I'm a scientist, so I know I'm clearly addicted. I just had to create this account to stay anonymous because what I'm about to spill is so shameful to me. Even worse, is that I don't know what the end will be because I lack total control of my third leg.

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed and traumatised.

I have everything going well for me, I make enough money to buy just anything moderate. I have not been to the hospital for over a decade because the need never arised.

So what's my problem? I can't answer that question because I'm so confused. I know I'm addicted to prostitutes and I haven’t been able to tame this dick of mine.

I'm a very shy guy, I find it hard to socialize with men not to talk off the opposite sex. So, I started with masturbation which lasted over a decade. Then I started making good money, I felt masturbation wasn't what I want, that I had to stop it.

I started visiting prostitutes. Its over 5yrs now, and all I want is to Bleep them all. Yeah, that's how I feel. Bleep all the women, yet I can't even approach one. So, I go for the easy way, prostitutes!

My biggest problem right now, isn't that I'm so addicted to prostitutes or spending money (over 70k every month), but I have had 35 prostitutes without protection. I'm so mad right now because I just bleeped a public toilet without protection. It's the only reason I decided to share this with you all. I'm sufferingggg...............

I have decided to get a girlfriend, I wish to marry next year, but I'm so ashamed, I don’t deserve any woman. Apart from the prostitutes I had without protection, I have had sex with 102 prostitutes in total. And I'm just 33yrs. Gosh! I feel so dirty!

I'm so obsessed with women, and I feel masturbation is the culprit. I fear more that I may not stop even if I have the most beautiful girl on earth by my side. I read the story of a lady who claimed her husband was obsessed with prostitutes in Canada, it shocked me so hard.

Is there anyone who has faced same predicament as mine? How did you win? No woman is safe with me, not even minors because I can't control this dick of mine.

Without alcohol, prostitutes are never attractive to me. So, I must take some alcohol to be in the mood.

Last night, on my regular routine, after drinking alcohol, I met this chubby lady. She was so sexy. I told her exclusively, I find it hard having sex without condom, that I only wanted her to give me a handjob. I pay well, so this girls know me already, it's a fight to have me in their room.

She gave me a Mouth Gig which I wasn't okay with, but I felt save to some extent. After giving me Mouth Gig for a long while, I didn't reach climax. I started mastubating, hoping to reach climax. Still it didn't happen. The lady was already like, f××k me without condom, but don’t release inside. I was contemplating in my mind, Gosh! Not again. Eventually, I reasoned, f××k it! I had her without protection and it took less than 5 minutes for me to reach climax.

This is exactly the same scenario that plays out in all my shameful adventures with these women. And I'm so feld up right now.

I can go on and on, but I don't like writing long epistles. Gosh! I have sex evey 2 days! I can't even go just 1 week without sex. Although I haven’t masturbated in the last 5 yrs, addiction to prostitutes is killing me. How do I even stop this whole sh××t? I feel suicidal.

Please note, it took me a whole lot to share my problem here. I won't take it funny with anyone who says this isn't real. I just want your honest opinion (castigation or advice), please state it. If you don't have anything to say, please and please keep your mouth shot.

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2022
Justice4Toto:

She gave me a Mouth Gig which I wasn't okay with, but I felt save to some extent. After giving me Mouth Gig for a long while, I didn't reach climax. I started mastubating, hoping to reach climax. Still it didn't happen.

But you said u hvnt masturbated in five years
The guy dey lie jor, you'll even climax faster when you masturbate. Cooked up stories just full this forum
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by smartr: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2022
You have an apartment, you make decent money. Wtf is your problem? Are you that ugly?? Scars on your face? Burns?? Probably take weed and go to Badoo and start chatting random girls up. Put nice pics, etc. Eventually you'll get a girl. With funds and an apartment, how hard can it be to land a girl? You're sexually starved OP, personally prostitutes don't even satisfy me like normal girls. I hate condoms too. You need a normal girl that you can bang all day. For now, forget about getting Miss world, just find a normal girl you can lay on a regular. Please please please, check your self before you infect someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by PrincewithGod(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2022
All you need is salvation of your soul. Give your life to Jesus and He will deliver you from that bondage.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by baralatie(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2022
LeyeWrites:
Still a phase of life.
Addiction is a phase!
Suicidal thoughts is a phase!
Then he takes his life out of frustration is an end
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by 49cents(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
If your in Europe where people dress up from clubs to work you would killed yourself get yourself together if it needs you to marry do so to stop sex addiction you need to change it with another addiction too.

He is not fit to get married yet..he has to unlearn something's first
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Desammyst(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2022
Most persons have commented what I want to say, nonetheless, I will still say it for EMPHASIS.
Thank God, you have acknowledged that it is a bad thing you're engaged in. Now, you need to confess to God Almighty through Jesus Christ. Yes, confess everything to Him in prayer and ask for His forgiveness and cleansing.
After that, you embark on a fast. 7days fast 6am-3pm everyday.
Why are you embarking on a fast? You see, the propensity to engage in those acts is being fuelled by a demonic spirit, and that spirit thrives on food too. So you quench it little by little as you engage in more fasting and prayer.
It won't be easy bro... But you've got to imagine how you will feel like, been free and wholesome, and your present situation-then you can choose the narrow path that leads to life.
I too was a victim, but Jesus Christ saved me. It wasn't an easy journey, sir but I have put my hands unto the plough in Jesus and there is no going back...
BTW, a mind that can imagine seductive and filthy things can be used by the Holy Ghost to see solutions to people's problems. It is just a matter of switching allegiance to God.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by heniford2: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2022
49cents:

He is not fit to get married yet..he has to unlearn something's first
is not easy to change unlearn a habit you have to change it with another habit thats to say if ur a smoker you want to stop smoking you need another habit to replace the habit of smoking not unlearn it
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Munzy14(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2022
Nawa o... angry
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Ogaonos: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed and traumatised. No

deliverance u may need for any spiritual issue.but also physical therapy too so where Ur problem started was frm d beginning u were shy Nd couldn't socialize DT means u were an introvert if am right .Nd u didn't have pple or got information on hw to make female friendship at DT time ( which wat I dey vex for guys who judge guys but dnt educate guys esp young guys on area of female friendship) wat u need now is info on hw to have female friendship e no easy at Ur stage of addiction .u need to train Ur mind in having non sexual females .A START go to tinder or badoo Nd start chat up.do d normal intro den ask she looking for ( hookup or friendship or relationship) DT u looking for friendship .THE THINGS U GIT TO THIS MESS BCKS U WERE NT INFORMED .SEE REAL MEN FIRST LEARN TO HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS DEN LATER HAVE FEMALES FRIENDS ABOVE THEIR LEAGUE BEFORE THEY START having gfs

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Westernequinox: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2022
Your fallen nature is your what draws you closer to the gate of death and hell, if you are sensitive enough, your system has been giving you a deja Vu system lately, before when you started you could determine when to stop and how to engage, now it is an impulse, and suddenly in your daily activities, the thoughts just infiltrate your mind, and the urge to engage such activities have no end till you have committed it, a dirty spirit has been attached you, and it end goal is to help you culcimate in such activities till you met your end in that act, i would admonish you to seek the mercy of Christ.,find a living church,or better still talk to a Spirit filled bethren, your case is an emergency, the addiction would not only consume you but it would destroy everything you have got. [/color][color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2022
so essentially, its the mind and how its sees it world, until the human decides to wake up to a better reality in his own eyes, he will keep doing what he does.

baralatie:

Well a lot of men and women are into prostitution addiction/sex addiction usually have goals,value systems,concept of right and wrong.
What addiction does is to make them look the other way.
This causes victims to now suffers consequences and guilt .this can now bring other bigger problems.
The source of the addiction is the key.
For some teenage questions unanswered
For some unfruitful encounters with the opposite sex
For some mental, psychological, emotional instability.
For some spiritual earthquakes
For some manipulation
For some fear
Etc
For some habit reinforcement process etc
So different folks different strokes

The Hollywood guy I talked did not stop until he hit the near death wall.his brain was factory resetter immediately.
The other one had friends who opened his eyes and he came out with it.he left Hollywood acting and faced his life.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2022
May God help you
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by chccho(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

Go to a true bible believing church, more often surrender your life to Christ and u will find peace. Matt 11:28
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by chccho(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

First things first, go for a proper thorough check up. This is your first step to redemption

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Neo12(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
if you are an arsenal fan, quickly port to Madrid, City or bayern. e get why
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by OBIPLUS(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Only God, identify with a good church that is very close and engage in their weekly activity, it will help.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by baralatie(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
SeriouslySense:
so essentially, its the mind and how its sees it world, until the human decides to wake up to a better reality in his own eyes, he will keep doing what he does.

Classic realization of what all addicts goes through!
It is now what kind of powers is being wielded over the addict that is preventing them from waking up!

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Ishilove: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

My biggest problem right now, isn't that I'm so addicted to prostitutes or spending money (over 70k every month), but I have had 35 prostitutes without protection. I'm so mad right now because I just bleeped a public toilet without protection.

I have decided to get a girlfriend, I wish to marry next year, Apart from the prostitutes I had without protection, I have had sex with 102 prostitutes in total. And I'm just 33yrs.

Women have suffered.

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Skepticus: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
thinkmoney:

I feel for you. There are battles that just seems bigger than one. You feel helpless in it. First though; since you don't have a girl that will feel betrayed if you don't marry her, don't get into marriage yet, as u will punish the woman with ur lifestyle.
I am sure u are very convinced it's a high risk lifestyle, especially the chance of contracting serious disease like HIV. This chance is just one encounter away.
It's good you want help. It's an achievement on the part of getting free. Never stop wanting to rid yourself off the lifestyle.
I notice with horror that it's not just the sex but also the feeling of conquering different girls that fuel you. You even keep a catalogue. You know the exact numbers. It's a serious situation you are in.
You will notice I don't have a specific solution as though I have never done prostitute or masturbated before, but I have issues with wooing and having sex with different girls. I have done 8 already this January. It drains me of my little finance, but I also feel helpless.
I enjoy it kinda...I don't feel like I am very motivated unlike you to stop yet, though I know it's my main problem.
Just keep wanting to stop and seriously want to. Consider the disease aspect and consider that if you defile a minor it might be the end of you. Continue to tell yourself why u have to stop and pray.
Something crossed my mind again. Tell a mature friend that isnt inclined to that lifestyle. Seek out good friends...male. Be intentionally about it.
Then find a good social, educational or sport activity, one that is rigorous and demanding to fill your mind with.
May God help us.

Lol.

You know all of this but still pay these destiny destroyers for just a few minute of pleasure?

You should use your own advice. You need it more, if you want to go very far in life.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Evergreen4(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

Bro nothing is wrong with you. Just try discipline your self. Sex is not food

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.