Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Would U Fear What You Want On Go Ahead And Want What You Fear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Fear What You Want On Go Ahead And Want What You Fear? (697 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Fear What You Want On Go Ahead And Want What You Fear? by Danasco(m): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
Iam in a delimma nown. I have always follow my intuition, i have been for all my adult life, a man who take his time to take a decision. Not just any decision but well thought and calculated decision that is lasting and stand the taste of time . Friends and close collegues and family members always run to me for concrete advice as they believe that i have the wisdom of king Solomon, the calmness and dexterity of an old man.
I grew up as the favourite of my uncles, aunt and other elders around the family and neigborhood. I was exremely close to my grand Father who taught me alot about life. He made understand that there is no need to be a hurry in life. I may go on and on to tell you about myself. But that is not what is bodering nown.
I am afraid to fall in love. Am in love with a lady that is very close to me. I have taught about it for over 3 months nown, but my head is blank and block. I seem not to have any decision or action to take. am confused. for the first time in my life am comfronted with a problem i cant solve. Pls help me. what do i do? am afraid of what i want, or should i go for what am afraid of. I dont need to go into any relationship as am already married. But this gal, I cant take her off my mind.
Re: Would U Fear What You Want On Go Ahead And Want What You Fear? by MMM2(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2011
op

i did get it. angry
Re: Would U Fear What You Want On Go Ahead And Want What You Fear? by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
Hmm
Re: Would U Fear What You Want On Go Ahead And Want What You Fear? by iice(f): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
Remember your wife. If you have kids, remember them.

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Infects Her With Aids Intentional.without Denying / Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 / Urgent Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.