Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain (2067 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

FYI I value quality women, been with a few it’s the gold diggers I insult bitch
Shh and stop confusing yourself..why saying that now huh?
Nonsense..
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good for you little boy..

Bye ugly old monkey
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
When you bothered a person who hates unnecessary attention they become a psycho. Fun fact
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Bye ugly old monkey
Thanks..as far as this thread didn't get it's purpose I am good.. grin grin
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks..as far as this thread didn't get it's purpose I am good.. grin grin

Lol no thanks to you, you just made me understand that Without me people like you won’t have a voice. I’m your god grin
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Lol no thanks to you, you just made me understand that Without me people like you won’t have a voice. I’m your god grin
Yeah enjoy..I knew you were a kid from the beginning... enjoy
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah enjoy..I knew you were a kid from the beginning... enjoy

Thank God say no be only me notice say you be boring dead guy. Abeg shift
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

[s]Thank God say no be only me notice say you be boring dead guy. Abeg shift[/s]
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This wan na craze person o grin
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

This wan na craze person o grin
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ewey , I don jam craze ..this wan go bite person. I cover my Yansh with the blood of Jesus
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by nickyj19: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop giving justifications for your sexual harassment against women abeg.. Men stare at women a lot do we sexually harass them? undecided undecided
You sounding like a weak guy who can't control himself around women.. Which woman even stares at a guy the way men do? undecided
spotted Simp undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
nickyj19:
spotted Simp undecided
Thanks.. cheesy
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Skynet55: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:
So ladies that like to stare at men, just know that anything my dear brothers do or say to you is VALID. If you’re going to admire a guy then he tries touching you don’t complain because it’s rude to stare at people if you’re not going to be interested in their advances later.
this guy sth must be seriously wrong with your brain no cap ...find sth meaningful with your life and stop emphasizing on your fineboy (that's if you even fine self) even at 30 you never still get sense,your mates Don marry finish you still dey claim fineboy

Lemme clear you, Your average that's the truth, na average guys dey claim fine, dey carry am for head
Real fineboy no dey make noise, am one of them and e sure me say I fine pass you by far, if you doubt create a thread upload your pics, tag me anx I'll upload mine and let nairalanders judge, if you win Ithe votes ill send you 100k asap

Cc Fernandezisback
Pocahontas
Iyaebe
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Skynet55:
this guy sth must be seriously wrong with your brain no cap ...find sth meaningful with your life and stop emphasizing on your fineboy (that's if you even fine self) even at 30 you never still get sense,your mates Don marry finish you still dey claim fineboy

Lemme clear you, Your average that's the truth, na average guys dey claim fine, dey carry am for head
Real fineboy no dey make noise, am one of them and e sure me say I fine pass you by far, if you doubt create a thread upload your pics, tag me anx I'll upload mine and let nairalanders judge, if you win Ithe votes ill send you 100k asap

Cc Fernandezisback
Pocahontas
Iyaebe
The thing weak me oo
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Skynet55:

Cc Fernandezisback
Pocahontas
Iyaebe

You’re Average looking and desperate for attention, but you won’t get the validation you so desperately seek. Be claiming online fineboy when real handsome guys get all the admiration in real life. My real life is amazing, I’m only damaged by my past traumas, doesn’t mean I don’t get extreme love, respect, Favour, and every good thing pretty boys enjoy daily. So average looking skynet55 keep seeking validation from online strangers, your average looking arse won’t get it from me. Because you saw me putting the other guy in his place you too want to come at me hoping I will start going in with you like I’m a kid, I blame you na lose girls make me see this average looking thing like you to talk to me.
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
The irony, I don’t care how I fvcking look. But the trauma from my past have giving average nobodies who have no clue what being admired guts to talk to me. I no blame some of una, na that girl wey rape me as a kid I blame. I won’t give dead guys this opportunity to talk nonsense to me again, when I look at myself in the mirror I’m too blessed, the respect I get daily, the love I receive from strangers and all, is just too much for these normal looking boys to think we are same. No vex na me fvck up create thread. I go just enjoy my beauty in peace now, and to the girl wey rape me I pray for strength to forgive you. I no go ever give niggas with basic life experiences to insult me again. Plus the lose girls obsessed with me, I go ignore una existence after today. I’m too quality for all this disrespect from basic niggas.
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Preach it for the Dumbo to hear..I wonder what makes the little boy thinks women are even staring at him...

Weaklings online who call themselves men..

Do you know that you're a misandrist? Your hatred toward men is growing at an exponential rate and it's getting concerning.

Defending women, whether good or bad will never make them like you. They'd still go to the backyard and get a doggie from the same dude treating them like trash..

The best you'll get from them is the friendzone. Please rest!
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2022
HenryDion:

Do you know that you're a misandrist? Your hatred toward men is growing at an exponential rate and it's getting concerning.

Defending women, whether good or bad will never make them like you. They'd still go to the backyard and get a doggie from the same dude treating them like trash..

The best you'll get from them is the friendzone. Please rest!
And how's that your business.?
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And how's that your business.?

Because it's a public forum and you're constituting nuisance. Seeing you on every thread isn't funny.
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:26am On Jan 27, 2022
HenryDion:

Because it's a public forum and you're constituting nuisance. Seeing you on every thread isn't funny.
Common..I am not hurting anyone through my comments..I wonder why you guys hate to see me on here.. cry
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by TheKingsmann(m): 6:59am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cause I am immortal..I am everywhere.. grin
U should get a job or something, u registered dis account dis month and u already hv almost 4,000 posts, isn't dat the height of joblessness? all the threads on this forum u are all there constituting nuisance, don't u hv something doing with ur life? u constantly being here shows u are still a teenager, atleast u should learn a skill or something, it's better than being a public nuisance, I just hope u won't regret the bad decision u are taking, ask those people before u,,,,,,,they humbly left this forum after dey got exhausted and gained nothing

1 Like

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2022
TheKingsmann:
U should get a job or something, u registered dis account dis month and u already hv almost 4,000 posts, isn't dat the height of joblessness? all the threads on this forum u are all there constituting nuisance, don't u hv something doing with ur life? u constantly being here shows u are still a teenager, atleast u should learn a skill or something, it's better than being a public nuisance, I just hope u won't regret the bad decision u are taking, ask those people before u,,,,,,,they humbly left this forum after dey got exhausted and gained nothing
Bet you don't know me.. cheesy wink
You know nothing about me and I wouldn't be telling you nothing..you can keep guessing.. grin

I repeat you know nothing about me baby boy...you won't wink
Pls just keep mute and face your job..a guy who has one won't be telling me this..

Why not get busy with your life instead of using derogatory words at women..you big for nothing kids are crying daily on my mention..

But you are comfortable dishing out insults at women here..if you are uncomfortable smash your head against a rock or jump into a lagoon... grin
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by SarutobiEky(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Skynet55:

Cc Fernandezisback
Pocahontas
Iyaebe
abeg send me 50k inside that 100 make I use am settle wahala
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Walkee: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
See this mugu. What if she is staring at you wondering how someone can be this dirty or just trying to understand why you look so tattered?
You think everyone who looks at you is admiring you? Fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. / Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. / I Had An Affair With My Mother In Law With The Knowledge Of My Wife..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.