Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today (4006 Views)

As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
I was on my way to buy food this morning and this loose married lady was staring at me. This woman is so fond of that nonsense, and anytime I walk past that street I always sense her talking about me and making remarks about me. I had enough this morning and went to ask her why she was obsessed with me. The fool was so ashamed she was just struggling to explain herself, her foolish husband was just standing there apologizing. All the mature responsible ladies there where praising my action and saying why would a married woman be admiring a young guy outside her matrimonial home. I am very responsible and if not for condition I know how my life would have gone. I won’t tolerate nonsense disguised as admiration , is she was younger I would have let it slide because I would blame her age for the immaturity, not a married grown Buffon. Nonsense, to top it all this woman is always wearing see through leggings showing her pants, I blame the simp of a man who married her slutty arse.

9 Likes

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lie lie lie..so after that other thread saying women shouldn't stare at men..you came here just to create another thread against women to justify your nonsense..

You are a big clown and anyone who takes you serious is a blockhead who needs help..keep deceiving yourself with meaningless story..
What happened to the other thread saying women shouldn't stare at men?

You are really desperate for some petty attention ain't you? undecided undecided

I so much despise brainless boys like you who lie just to soothe their selfish little a**ss..

14 Likes

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Haakeem(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Must u insult the husband?? Praise kor responsible ni.
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Haakeem:
That guy is nothing but a scallywag who created this thread to bash women.. check his other thread you are gonna understand my point...

7 Likes

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That guy is nothing but a scallywag who created this thread to bash women.. check his other thread you are gonna understand my point...

I blame nairaland for not adding a block button

2 Likes

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Truvelisback(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:
I was on my way to buy food this morning and this loose married lady was staring at me. This woman is so fond of that nonsense, and anytime I walk past that street I always sense her talking about me and making remarks about me. I had enough this morning and went to ask her why she was obsessed with me. The fool was so ashamed she was just struggling to explain herself, her foolish husband was just standing there apologizing. All the mature responsible ladies there where praising my action and saying why would a married woman be admiring a young guy outside her matrimonial home. I am very responsible and if not for condition I know how my life would have gone. I won’t tolerate nonsense disguised as admiration , is she was younger I would have let it slide because I would blame her age for the immaturity, not a married grown Buffon. Nonsense, to top it all this woman is always wearing see through leggings showing her pants, I blame the simp of a man who married her slutty arse.
U just acted childishly and foolishly.

3 Likes

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
U just acted childishly and foolishly.

Las las she wouldn’t bother me anymore, pvssy is not my goal in life

2 Likes

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Me that was told that women did something spiritual to me, if I didn’t check her she wouldn’t leave me alone. Is it until I die before I speak out
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mtchewww!!! Werey.
How you take know say she dey look you if you no dey look her??
U hear your name for her mouth ni??
How you take sense say she dey talk about you??
Attention seeker.

6 Likes

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by heniford2: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Somany kids in Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beebah2000:
Mtchewww!!! Werey.
How you take know say she dey look you if you no dey look her??
U hear your name for her mouth ni??
How you take sense say she dey talk about you??
Attention seeker.
Creep, keep bothering people till they beat your arse up. You’re vexed cuz I checked a pervert like you, useless things. No go work, dey find man wey una go dey bill bastard
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Haakeem:
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

I blame nairaland for not adding a block button
You are sick in the head you dimwit..cry me a river...
Your hate and despise against women is surely going to land you In a very horrible place someday..mark my words..
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:
Me that was told that women did something spiritual to me, if I didn’t check her she wouldn’t leave me alone. Is it until I die before I speak out
Tell that person he/she is sick like you..so is that why you folks so much despise women on here?
People said?you seeking spiritual solution from a religious BST who is only deceiving you..
Even if she did does that give you the right to use derogatory words at women..
As I said bet me your despise against women is surely gonna land you in a very horrible place..watch and see..

1 Like

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by helinues: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
All liars names have been removed from those who are goibto heaven.

Na ISS straight
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by ali1saidu(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
if you must embarrass some one to correct him/her then u are stupid. someone would do the same for you.
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Op where did u see this woman

Is it in Nigeria or U.s

Because your profile says your location is in MIAMI

Or na Oyibo Woman u PARA give

1 Like

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Haakeem(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Good afternoon.
Ari hin, me si ka ma pe'wu kareyi
Afternoon..
su wey si ka wa ba ra mi ka?
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Ummmm... I'm so busy in my head that I hardly notice the people around me, talk of to know if they are talking about me or not. Sometimes I even walk past someone I know and they will get angry I didn't call them, not knowing I didn't even notice them in the first place. What am I saying? Set your priorities straight. You actually brought yourself low interacting with her.

2 Likes

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Tiney: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lie lie lie..so after that other thread saying women shouldn't stare at men..you came here just to create another thread against women to justify your nonsense..

You are a big clown and anyone who takes you serious is a blockhead who needs help..keep deceiving yourself with meaningless story..
What happened to the other thread saying women shouldn't stare at men?

You are really desperate for some petty attention ain't you? undecided undecided

I so much despise brainless boys like you who lie just to soothe their selfish little a**ss..
lol. Bursted. You just dey give this guy close marking fa!!!
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:

Ummmm... I'm so busy in my head that I hardly notice the people around me, talk of to know if they are talking about me or not. Sometimes I even walk past someone I know and they will get angry I didn't call them, not knowing I didn't even notice them in the first place. What am I saying? Set your priorities straight. You actually brought yourself low interacting with her.

I’m sure changing my location in two weeks time, trust me that’s part of the problem
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tiney:
He's just being a weakling who only comes online to rant and wail..

2 Likes

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Meanwhile my thread was literally about me putting a loser in her place, something a dead guy like you can never do.

You’re a loser, all you do is monitor my post. Shouldn’t an old man like you be too busy staying online all day? Reply in the next 3 minutes you loser. You have no life and live on the internet
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tiney:

Bursted? Wetin him burst? Person wey no get life dey monitor my post. Who get life no go even notice my post. This one na loser, na me dey give am life
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Tiney: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

no follow am drag, dem no dey tell person. If e reach court mata, make e tell the judge say na because she dey stare make he see wetin go sup
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol loser, go and get a life. Weak pathetic fool
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Tiney: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Bursted? Wetin him burst? Person wey no get life dey monitor my post. Who get life no go even notice my post. This one na loser, na me dey give am life
oga there is no justification for your thread
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tiney:
no follow am drag, dem no dey tell person. If e reach court mata, make e tell the judge say na because she dey stare make he see wetin go sup

Lol na dat one the bitch want, dem dey find man wey dem wan ruin. People wey dey jealous me go die, dem dey see the boy dey shine dem say okay let’s make him get angry so we can put him in trouble. Women wey want my downfall go die first before I fall
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tiney:
oga there is no justification for your thread

You have never been stared at so much till you start feeling uncomfortable, when that happens to you come back and apologize because you will eventually know why pretty devil was angry
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Tiney: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

You have never been stared at so much till you start feeling uncomfortable, when that happens to you come back and apologize because you will eventually know why pretty devil was angry
i hear you sir
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
People who stand out in this world get a lot of hate and envy, people just try and get into your head all day. You have to stand out to ever relate if not all my rants will look weird to you.
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
So what do you want us to say? What's the essence of this foolish post?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important / Incredible! 25 Years In Marriage He Never Raise A Voice At His Wife(photo) / They.don't Just Kneel But Have Sex Before Idols: Exposing Fake Disclosures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.