Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) (82028 Views)

Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Habib101: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oo show the pro pic na so we can judge which category we go out her
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by kamtamark(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
One guy make a post this morning about the way he is naking ashawos, I though is him.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by afamaustin(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Harder harder faster faster harder baby haeader more more harder harder am about to cum whenever u hear such scream just stop and wear ur clothes to avoid story that touches the heart,my advice to my fellow men.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by newoffer: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
All men need to be taught the elasticity bof the Virginia . So we don't finish ourselves there
gift0123:
Big big guy!!! Nothing mega let's enjoy our life undecided
Anything you think has a hole you enter with enthusiasm. You don't know how many spirit she carry or if she is sent to destroy you.

You see were sharp guy and enjoying life land am naa.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Bbbwings: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:
If na the Olosho die now, they'll say he used her for ritual. We will be seeing #Justice for this #Justice for that.

Now, we've lost a comrade in the hands of the bleeding gender and the country is at peace.

Rest in peace soldier, the kpekus you see today, you shall see no more.
grin cheesy grin
True talk
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Senior man!! Agbawo!! Great Knackist!!
You shall be rewarded more KUKUNASE in heaven.
Haha so you won't Pity him
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by juniorstar(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
The guy go continue him knacking for the spirit world. I hear say those women no get joy..when one finish another one go enter.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by elonmuskbaby: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin cheesy grin

No go die in your quest to take vengeance on behalf of the guy grin
Wonderboy01:
I will get revenge for the guy angry
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
newoffer:
All men need to be taught the elasticity bof the Virginia . So we don't finish ourselves there

Abii
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Hindu99: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Brave man
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Kennedykenneth: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
My own is Bleep an rest, Bleep again an rest, Bleep again an rest, no chain Bleep.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wetin he go tell God now
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Saviourfresh: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hellfire straight!
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by psalmylee(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:
If na the Olosho die now, they'll say he used her for ritual. We will be seeing #Justice for this #Justice for that.

Now, we've lost a comrade in the hands of the bleeding gender and the country is at peace.

no be lie brother
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
This their pidgin English dey somehow funny
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by wisman1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Legend

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Starzo: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Senomi:
The pidgin just dey give high blood pressure undecided na so dem dey yarn for dat side
lipsrsealed
Senomi:
The pidgin just dey give high blood pressure undecided na so dem dey yarn for dat side
na dat one b d correct pigin nor r be the diluted one wey una dey yarn
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Starzo: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
YourFavorite21:
This their pidgin English dey somehow funny
warri pigin... highest
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Rayjnr: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
When will good news ever come from Delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by muheeb01(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
As you wan enjoy life,don't loose guard and be at alert everytimes,it so cold outside for fraudsters and olosho or runs girls cos their ways are obviously the same...so they're outside there to use themselves....be careful guys...live right
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by ModeEbo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmmm she still dupe am Las Las. My brother fear woman
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Antoeni(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Overdose of Odejiji

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by oyeb15: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Looks like Qdot
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Captain92: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:

Don't mind them, And later they'll be shouting equal right, equal right my foot
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Lance7621: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:

Really grin grin
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by BadNews: 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Zainabade213(f): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
hello, i am interested
Celupupu:
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 70% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦2,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number on the flyer below to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Lol.

You would obviously not say this if the case were reversed.
Why won't I? undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by olisaEze(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Kizz Daniel don talk am since "no go dey do pass yasef", ona go dance finish forget the wisdom!

You see am!!

These women are like drains, they drain you of all your energy, your finances, now they be draining young brothers lives.

Dude just pissed his life down the drain, that is if he 'got off' before he got off’d. It’d make for a spectacle...a ghost walking around the ghost world with a permanent erection.

Chai, nwanne Rest In Peace eh, Ojukwu is gone but his manhood lives on... cool
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by fortunechy(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Died in active service...
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by pquaver(m): 1:02am On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace son

Wetin that hole don do us

Never...you know the bad thing about it....it does not have an elastic limit.....or rather it can not exceed the limit of its elasticity...that is why i nor dey bother myself to impress.....I dey do small rest....once I hear the baby girl dey shout...harder harder ..faster faster......don't stop....my mind go just tell me say na die this girl want kill me so.....I go just quickly ejaculate and jump up

Damn niggar u r a real niggar 2ce on a Saturday.
Them wan kpai u so they will inherit this your business for Europe. But u as a real niggar is always 2 steps ahead 2ce on a Tuesday.. Businessman

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Bifwoli: 1:11am On Jan 27, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

One man down.
He died in active service.

Huge disrespect to real soldiers dying on battlefronts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.