Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala (4603 Views)

Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Thereddevil: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Loving a girl that's yet to have desirous direction is destructive.. Same applies loving that kind of a guy... If a girl's heart isn't made up yet, you're on a destructive path..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by realestate99: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
our urge to be with a pretty lady makes us take some avoidable shit, look at the lamentations you just typed, if it is converted to PDF, it would be more than 12 pages on top woman matter, na wa o

Relationship nowadays is pure tactics, true love is just 1.8℅, always enumerate your partner's emotional disposition to you from time to time, you should not appear too needy, if she removes subsidy from her emotions, you follow suit.

if she comes out to tell you that she will go back to the guy then you have to be decisive , you can either be vandalising her without emotions on the side or quit outrightly but I don't like the epistle stuff you put up there, no sieving, just straight from the mind.....that is a f^cking mental torture, you deserve better.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Rickmann: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
She told me about a guy who got her an Iphone sometime ago (before I met her). The guy asked her to be his girlfriend, she didn't give a reply yet, but she was gonna say yes anyway

The guy stopped calling and texting her... She tried reaching him, wasn't possible...

After some months she was told that the guy was robbed and all that...

Then I asked her if the guy calls her and gives her a genuine and justifiable explanation of his reason for not being available, then requests to get her back, what will be your reply? Then she replied to me "I don't know"... Asked again yet she gave the same reply

I walked out angrily... Never answered her calls since then...

And she's my girlfriend.... Infact I need advice

Below are the messages i sent to her... So that she will explain things to me

Love is just a delusion, especially with most Nigerian girls.

Una get time o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by KingDash: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
yahoo boys dey spoil relationships steady, who needs updates??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
realestate99:
our urge to be with a pretty lady makes us take some avoidable shit, look at the lamentations you just typed, if it is converted to PDF, it would be more than 12 pages on top woman matter, na wa o

Relationship nowadays is pure tactics, true love is just 1.8℅, always enumerate your partner's emotional disposition to you from time to time, you should not appear too needy, if she removes subsidy from her emotions, you follow suit.

if she comes out to tell you that she will go back to the guy then you have to be decisive , you can either be vandalising her without emotions on the side or quit outrightly but I don't like the epistle stuff you put up there, no sieving, just straight from the mind.....that is a f^cking mental torture, you deserve better.
She said to me, The truth is that I loved him not because he got me an iPhone no , but because it was genuine
Do not say the reason why I love him is because he’s financially stable cuz he’s not the first person

She's staying
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by realestate99: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
She said to me, The truth is that I loved him not because he got me an iPhone no , but because it was genuine
Do not say the reason why I love him is because he’s financially stable cuz he’s not the first person

She's staying
She said all that? so what is your plan?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by KingDash: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:

She's staying
so y'all are together now? I got this kind of ish too, well kinda.. I asked my girl if she wanted a iphone for val, but she said I should get her a teddy bear instead.. what kinda of girl doesn't want an iphone that's what I'm thinking right now??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Emerald04(m): 2:27am On Jan 28, 2022
You talk too much bruh. Fr.
Say less. All this one you dey right na epistle
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Emerald04(m): 2:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 6:36am On Jan 28, 2022
KingDash:
so y'all are together now? I got this kind of ish too, well kinda.. I asked my girl if she wanted a iphone for val, but she said I should get her a teddy bear instead.. what kinda of girl doesn't want an iphone that's what I'm thinking right now??
lol cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 6:39am On Jan 28, 2022
realestate99:

She said all that? so what is your plan?
she said loved him... That was what I was watching out for... She has met the guy in the past before we started dating... And na me open her cunt self

If she had said love him instead of loved... Na to leave am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 6:44am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She might be an emotional lady.. relationship is all about patience and understanding aiit..don't rush things..you guys are still learning just as we all do in life..

Do as I said call and meet her physically..make her feel loved ..tell her how you really feel and things might work out for you guys..
She said to me, The truth is that I loved him not because he got me an iPhone no , but because it was genuine..

She's staying

she said loved him... That was what I was watching out for... She has met the guy in the past before we started dating... And na me open her cunt self

If she had said love him instead of loved... Na to leave am with immediate effect
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
She said to me, The truth is that I loved him not because he got me an iPhone no , but because it was genuine..

She's staying

If she had said love him instead of loved... Na to leave am with immediate effect
I see..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I see..
How you see am?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
How you see am?
That can't be classified as cheating..
Just speak with her as I said..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That can't be classified as cheating..
Just speak with her as I said..
I will bro... Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
I will bro... Thanks
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
You're just stressing yourself for no reason.

That girl is not your girlfriend, she belongs to any guy that has cash. Your gf is in love with another nigga bro, Forget her and move on with ur life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
MarquisKelvin:

She's staying

You're just trying to console yourself, that girl is in love with that nigga.

E sure me die say dem Don bang tire. Forget all those things she told you. She told you those things not to make you feel hurt (which obviously you are already).

You're just her second option while that guy is the main bf.

No too stress yourself. Forget her and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You're just trying to console yourself, that girl is in love with that nigga.

E sure me die say dem Don bang tire. Forget all those things she told you. She told you those things not to make you feel hurt (which obviously you are already).

You're just her second option while that guy is the main bf.

No too stress yourself. Forget her and move on.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. / One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. / How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.