Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala (4616 Views)

Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Haakeem(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
2dice01:
K
Would have been better grin cheesy The aunty serve him appetizer before the main menu
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She might be an emotional lady.. relationship is all about patience and understanding aiit..don't rush things..you guys are still learning just as we all do in life..

Do as I said call and meet her physically..make her feel loved ..tell her how you really feel and things might work out for you guys..
Best encouraging advice... I guess she feels sorry and indebted to that other guy for doing her such a big favour...

She has even declined an offer of one guy that offered to date her by giving her 200k every month,. She declined because of me.... The guy later threatened me sef, but it's all in the past... She loves me and I can still sense that regardless
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Haakeem(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
Thanks bro... The girl loves me a lot... I'm even feeling bad for asking her such question; She might have given me such reply because she feels that I was doubting her honesty then probably she might just say let her give me something to worry about, in order to get back at me..
However, she told me that let me see it this way, if she had replied no... Then I see her later with the guy nko.... In her words, did I do bad thing to tell you this?
ur English they give me headache fah.

it's like your banny fine die, see as mens they offer her money upandawn.

ladies wey men they pursue like this are nt to be trusted.

my guy enjoy... its just ur turn.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
Best encouraging advice... I guess she feels sorry and indebted to that other guy for doing her such a big favour...

She has even declined an offer of one guy that offered to date her by giving her 200k every month,. She declined because of me.... The guy later threatened me sef, but it's all in the past... She loves me and I can still sense that regardless
Good now you can see what I am saying..
Enjoy and thanks for understanding..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Haakeem:
ur English they give me headache fah.

it's like your banny fine die, see as mens they offer her money upandawn.

ladies wey men they pursue like this are nt to be trusted.

my guy enjoy... its just ur turn.
lol... Sorry about my grammatical errors.. And yes, she's stinkingly beautiful
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good now you can see what I am saying..
Enjoy and thanks for understanding..
You're a wonderful being wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
You're a wonderful being wink
We all are..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

We all are..
I'm really grateful
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by SarutobiEky(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nicepoker:
As usual the father is left out.

Lol. That was an honest mistake sir.
I love my Dad and there's nothing I cannot do for him if I have the financial might. But we share a frosty relationship.

Stuffs that happened in the past is to blame for it. Perhaps subconsciously the shit is playing on my mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
I'm really grateful
No issues..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Nicepoker(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:

Lol. That was an honest mistake sir.
I love my Dad and there's nothing I cannot do for him if I have the financial might. But we share a frosty relationship.

Stuffs that happened in the past is to blame for it. Perhaps subconsciously the shit is playing on my mind.
Try and work things out.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by SarutobiEky(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nicepoker:
Try and work things out.

I am working on it boss.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by 22o62021: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
You operate on mode 2 and I’m seeing you becoming a misogynist very soon.

Take the words of a Nigerian girl as nothing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Dreytonisback(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
From your chat

1. You're not in charge in this blind relationship

2. You love her most

3. You love her , she likes you for backup

4. Any woman who takes a gift from a guy whilst she's in a relationship , gifts that involves phones and accessories, that lady is a hoe I'm sorry .

You deserve better man.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dreytonisback:
From your chat

1. You're not in charge in this blind relationship

2. You love her most

3. You love her , she likes you for backup

4. Any woman who takes a gift from a guy whilst she's in a relationship , gifts that involves phones and accessories, that lady is a hoe I'm sorry .

You deserve better man.

she received the gift before I met her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
22o62021:
You operate on mode 2 and I’m seeing you becoming a misogynist very soon.

Take the words of a Nigerian girl as nothing
ok
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Dreytonisback(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
she received the gift before I met her

Move on guy
It's not easy bc I'm very sure youove her deeply and would give her a second chance if she admits that she isn't into the other guy no more

Listen son : any woman who puts you in a position of having to fight over her or in a confused state of mind whether she's yours fully or not
That lady isn't worth having except for flings
Babes are too many out there to be worried over someone who doesn't respect your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dreytonisback:

Move on guy
It's not easy bc I'm very sure youove her deeply and would give her a second chance if she admits that she isn't into the other guy no more

Listen son : any woman who puts you in a position of having to fight over her or in a confused state of mind whether she's yours fully or not
That lady isn't worth having except for flings
Babes are too many out there to be worried over someone who doesn't respect your emotions.

I grab
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Maxxim: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Simp, see too much shalaye
You don turn to her emotional tampon
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Maxxim:
Simp, see too much shalaye
You don turn to her emotional tampon
thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Tobest94: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
A girl once told me poor people write the longest epistles
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Mcxtraglitz: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
If she's you babe, why did you not talk face to face instead of typing all this...
Or put a call through and have a conversation...
This is not a conversation, there's no communication (no reply)...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by ITbomb(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
The thing I will never do is to be typing epistle on top woman matter.
If you are not man enough to tell her face to face how you feel then shut dfu and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by kals4luv990(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look if a guy got her a phone nothing wrong with that..
The first paragraph where you said she was gonna cheat anyways is what kills a relationship very fast..how did you come to that judgement?

As for the messages why not arrange a meeting so both of you can have a conversation physically..
Tell her how you really feel..the chance of she opening up to you is higher..
yu said it all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
kals4luv990:
yu said it all
Thanks a lot..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
If I'm the girl I'll ignore you. Look at the epistle you dumped on her. Even my final exams wasn't this complicated.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by SirMichael1: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
She told me about a guy who got her an Iphone sometime ago (before I met her). The guy asked her to be his girlfriend, she didn't give a reply yet, but she was gonna say yes anyway

The guy stopped calling and texting her... She tried reaching him, wasn't possible...

After some months she was told that the guy was robbed and all that...

Then I asked her if the guy calls her and gives her a genuine and justifiable explanation of his reason for not being available, then requests to get her back, what will be your reply? Then she replied to me "I don't know"... Asked again yet she gave the same reply

I walked out angrily... Never answered her calls since then...

And she's my girlfriend.... Infact I need advice

Below are the messages i sent to her... So that she will explain things to me

You're trying to be rational with a person who enjoys telemundos? Lol. Never ever try to go the emotional route with ladies. You'll never understand them because you apply logic. All ladies are materialistic and never care about whatever you plan for the future, for the future isn't certain. Since the present is, she thinks, "why will I settle for what he may never be and leave what is?".

Leave that cuñt and hustle bro. Make cash and get a young and pretty lady.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by SirMichael1: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
HenryDion:
If I'm the girl I'll ignore you. Look at the epistle you dumped on her. Even my final exams wasn't this complicated.

Hahahaha... Sincerely. I couldn't finish it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by jaxxy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
that was before I met her... And she said she was gonna say yes to the guy then

When u are not married or engaged to a gal she has every right to see anybody else she likes if she wants to and same as u.

A new relationship can not become exclusive just like that because u asked her out unless u want to deceive urself.

A relationship becomes exclusive over time and mutual understanding. Anything else ur are just forcing the relationship and that how pretense and cheating begins.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by SoapQueen(f): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mjanee:
Is she ur gf
I dont get that line undecided undecided

See the pile of message u sent her grin grin grin
This love dey shark una sha cheesy

I like the guy o and I feel so bad for him! Chai!!! Looool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by michlins(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mjanee:
Is she ur gf
I dont get that line undecided undecided

See the pile of message u sent her grin grin grin
This love dey shark una sha cheesy
as in eh. How can someone who is busy with work in this country have time to read or write all those.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
jaxxy:

When u are not married or engaged to a gal she has every right to see anybody else she likes if she wants to and same as u.

A new relationship can not become exclusive just like that because u asked her out unless u want to deceive urself.

A relationship becomes exclusive over time and mutual understanding. Anything else ur are just forcing the relationship and that how pretense and cheating begins.
noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On / Raped By A Lady / muscular vs cute face (for the ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.