Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Wife Believes I Am Occultic - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic (25980 Views)

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Depressed101: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:
I have been married to my wife for 10years now. My 1st child (7 years) has some health challenge. My daughter's challenge was diagnosed at age 3. Same year, I came back from work to see my child having crisis. I asked my wife why she didn't take my DD to the hospital. She responded, "no more hospital in this house". I tried calling a friend to drive me an my girl to the hospital, she got the phone from me and ended the call. Her words were , " if you are aware what is causing your child's illness, you better let me know ". I kept focused. Got my girl the needed medical help. Next day when I got home, I asked her, she refused answering. I later told the priest that wedded us, who later spoke with her.

In 2020, I got a call from a church in Port Harcourt, that someone brought my picture to the pastor. That I am the evil man causing my wife's and daughter's illness. The person that took my picture is my wife's brother. I was mad! But family and friends helped me to keep calm. A month later, my wife wouldn't UnCloth in my presence. If I entered the room while she is dressing or the bathroom while she is bathing, she will quickly cover up. When I confronted her, she told me it is because she believes my "hands are not clean ". That she was told that I am occultic before she even joined me. That because I am "hot tempere","don't pray certain prayer points ", she believes that I have some dark powers. I did my best to refute her claim in a calm way. But was deeply hurting. I reported her to a Pastor at Mountain of Fire where she now worships. She changed and told the man that she believes I am a child of God.

Just few weeks ago, I picked a paper under our bed where my wife wrote to someone how her brother had a dream in December and was told that I am my wizard causing my child's illness. In that write up, my wife also claimed she had her own revelation that I am in some occultic powers. When I showed her the paper, she tried to cause a scene, but I left her. I only asked, "are all these true?" "Why are you bent on labeling me what I am not?"
Later that day, she came up with lies, that the paper was just some prayer points she was putting down.

Just yesterday, someone called to inform me that he was with a certain owner of prayerhouse when my wife called to tell the woman why she believes I am occultic.

I have tried to ignore her, but I am gradually getting worried. What is she really up to? She doesn't believe in the medical diagnosis for my DD, hence, she won't give the child the necessary medication if I am not home.

How does someone believes that the hubby is occultic, and wants to harm her, yet still tries to initiate s3x with the said husband? When she had a surgery last year, I was the person cooking for her till she could get back on her feet. Why did she not refuse the foods? Finally, who knowingly get married to someone she believes is occultic, then start running to prayer houses for deliverance?

Could it be my wife is mentally sick? Or she is projecting who she is on me?

your wife is a victim of fake prophets, threaten her with divorce if she does not stop her nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by slimtoney(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2022
It is pathetic the rot that has become of Christianity. Pastors destroy families in the name of prophecies and fraud. When it is mentioned, the brainwashed followers will label them as fake. Tell me, which among them is genuine. Build a relationship with your creator and save your selves from the agony of these criminals on cassocks. You are better than them spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by jditimiya(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Just call a family meeting and tell them that if the bother and your wife do not change before next month that you will pack her out of the house, because if anything happen to you or your children you will hold them for it, and see what will happen later. Use your head and be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by ashantitope: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2022
My dear brother you still need enough patience because when women think in one direction it very hard to convince them.
My advice for you is that continue with your medical support for your daughter and if your wife invite you to any church try to follow her and you observe everything they are doing there and give her your own view even if she doesn't agree with you just please her.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by dreycomalfoy(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Take her to a psychiatric hospital. She may be hearing voices of people telling her you are evil. She may also be seeing strange things. She may have what we call schizophrenia. Act fast before the voices will tell jer to kill you. She will go from church to church. Thats how it usually is. Act fast
worriedhubby:
I have been married to my wife for 10years now. My 1st child (7 years) has some health challenge. My daughter's challenge was diagnosed at age 3. Same year, I came back from work to see my child having crisis. I asked my wife why she didn't take my DD to the hospital. She responded, "no more hospital in this house". I tried calling a friend to drive me an my girl to the hospital, she got the phone from me and ended the call. Her words were , " if you are aware what is causing your child's illness, you better let me know ". I kept focused. Got my girl the needed medical help. Next day when I got home, I asked her, she refused answering. I later told the priest that wedded us, who later spoke with her.

In 2020, I got a call from a church in Port Harcourt, that someone brought my picture to the pastor. That I am the evil man causing my wife's and daughter's illness. The person that took my picture is my wife's brother. I was mad! But family and friends helped me to keep calm. A month later, my wife wouldn't UnCloth in my presence. If I entered the room while she is dressing or the bathroom while she is bathing, she will quickly cover up. When I confronted her, she told me it is because she believes my "hands are not clean ". That she was told that I am occultic before she even joined me. That because I am "hot tempere","don't pray certain prayer points ", she believes that I have some dark powers. I did my best to refute her claim in a calm way. But was deeply hurting. I reported her to a Pastor at Mountain of Fire where she now worships. She changed and told the man that she believes I am a child of God.

Just few weeks ago, I picked a paper under our bed where my wife wrote to someone how her brother had a dream in December and was told that I am my wizard causing my child's illness. In that write up, my wife also claimed she had her own revelation that I am in some occultic powers. When I showed her the paper, she tried to cause a scene, but I left her. I only asked, "are all these true?" "Why are you bent on labeling me what I am not?"
Later that day, she came up with lies, that the paper was just some prayer points she was putting down.

Just yesterday, someone called to inform me that he was with a certain owner of prayerhouse when my wife called to tell the woman why she believes I am occultic.

I have tried to ignore her, but I am gradually getting worried. What is she really up to? She doesn't believe in the medical diagnosis for my DD, hence, she won't give the child the necessary medication if I am not home.

How does someone believes that the hubby is occultic, and wants to harm her, yet still tries to initiate s3x with the said husband? When she had a surgery last year, I was the person cooking for her till she could get back on her feet. Why did she not refuse the foods? Finally, who knowingly get married to someone she believes is occultic, then start running to prayer houses for deliverance?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kajaard: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Beremx:
E go clear for your eyes when one randy pastor go marry your wife. Na so e dey start. If she is tired of the marriage, let her go please!

Best response so far.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by bnovative(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Your wife is both sick and paranoid.
She needs psychiatrist.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Tumbulum: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Red pilers over to you
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Adamson55: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Are U?
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by AngelicBeing: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
Are u occultic? If you are not, you don't need to worry.

Your wife seems to be a victim of Galloping from one so called Prophet to another in the name Prophecy ! Prophecy! Prophecy with no true Foundation or Salvation.

You must understand that there are lots of Fake prophets and con men Masquerading as Servants of GOD. All they do is scam people of their monies.

As the head of the Home, You need to Genuiely seek GOD and bring HIM into your Home. You begin that by Genuiely Surrendering to JESUS Christ.

If your wife sees JESUS In you, I believe things will be repaired.
Gbamsulotely grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2022
It's a very simple matter to control. It's a mental disorder caused by how she was brought up... This is a habit to blame spiritual things over natural things and habits very hard to control but it can be dealt with discreetly.

How to deal with this:

1. You should be very transparent with her! Give her access to all your phones and computers.

2. Try and initiate morning and evening devotions in your house.

3. Sometimes like once in two weeks just do a 6am to 12pm fasting and prayer in her presence.

4. Buy a big Bible to be using at home.

5. Attend Some prayer programmes in her church. Every moutain of fire member should act like your wife. So, it's not strange. It's what religion has done to us.

Guy, if you do this, she will begin to point hand at someone else to be the cause of whatever she's thinking is occultic.

Do this if you truly want peace at home. Trust me, after three years, you can stop or reduce the time you do all of the above. She will never suspect you or even think you're an occultic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Willie2015: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:

This is a season you need to take ...
personal prayers serious....
Day and Nite.... and be watchful....
Just leave Madam and her wahala in one corner
When you start serious prayer....
Some issues will shift ...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by LordIsaac(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Remman:
It's a very simple matter to control. It's a mental disorder caused by how she was brought up... This is a habit to blame spiritual things over natural things and habits very hard to control but it can be dealt with discreetly.

How to deal with this:

1. You should be very transparent with her! Give her access to all your phones and computers.

2. Try and initiate morning and evening devotions in your house.

3. Sometimes like once in two weeks just do a 6am to 12pm fasting and prayer in her presence.

4. Buy a big Bible to be using at home.

5. Attend Some prayer programmes in her church. Every moutain of fire member should act like your wife. So, it's not strange. It's what religion has done to us.

Guy, if you do this, she will begin to point hand at someone else to be the cause of whatever she's thinking is occultic.

Do this if you truly want peace at home. Trust me, after three years, you can stop or reduce the time you do all of the above. She will never suspect you or even think you're an occultic.
So much for a wife! Let's try and marry people with basic sense rather than those attached to some religious dogmas often bereft of true worship.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by HRMK: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2022
hmmm...well,nobody is beyond suspicion esp when ur action or inaction gives room to it!u need to convince her ur not occultic!!
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by chieveboy(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2022
She may attract them.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by JackWolfskin: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2022
WorriedHubby

What kind of prayer points don't you pray? A few examples if you don't mind.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by otipoju(m): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2022
mannasseh:
set confusion between she and her brother, he is the one planting the seed of Doubt in her heart.
Hire some random persons, give them details of the situation, now this persons will meet your wife at different locations and pose as a pastor who heard from God that her Brother is trying to destroy her marriage by labeling you a cultists, watch her start changing.
This is a mind game, you have to play it smartly

True. This is the correct move but more often than not, at this stage...the husband is already fed up and may not be willing to take any steps.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by alabi484(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:

My daughter is autistic.
My wife is a graduate, and she was working till she went for her surgery last year.

I have engaged the service of a marriage counselor. She preferred meeting with the counselor alone. We only met 2 times as a couple. After that she stopped, telling her friend that the counseling session is a means to get words from her that I will use for divorce.

Whenever I engage someone, she will raise dust and accuse me of bringing in a 3rd party, especially if the person is trying to make her logical. Must times when she makes false accusations, she would mandate that the person shouldn't tell me.

Someone confided that my wife could be doing some diabolical stuffs against me, but since it is not working on me, she feels I am occultic. Her extended family, as I later discovered after marriage, is big on such activities.

Never been married before but I can tell you for free that you're sitting on a time bomb with that woman.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by worriedhubby: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2022
@RoyalRoy,
Please let this remain in the family section alone, not front page.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by ibawon(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2022
OP, I hope and pray your wife doesn't lead herself to people that will aid her to kill you unknowingly.
Stay vigilant Sir
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by vickydevoka(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:

Omo u never divorce her. U get mind I. If na me I go divorce her travel out n have my peace of mind
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:

My daughter is autistic.
My wife is a graduate, and she was working till she went for her surgery last year.

I have engaged the service of a marriage counselor. She preferred meeting with the counselor alone. We only met 2 times as a couple. After that she stopped, telling her friend that the counseling session is a means to get words from her that I will use for divorce.

Whenever I engage someone, she will raise dust and accuse me of bringing in a 3rd party, especially if the person is trying to make her logical. Must times when she makes false accusations, she would mandate that the person shouldn't tell me.

Someone confided that my wife could be doing some diabolical stuffs against me, but since it is not working on me, she feels I am occultic. Her extended family, as I later discovered after marriage, is big on such activities.
I keep saying this. Know the family ur marrying into. It's not enough that she's a wife material or wtv. Someone somewhere is playing ludo with ur union undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by iamL(f): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Are u occult?
If no why do you avoid prayers?
U have a problem like this and u are you are not close to God? Bring God into your family as the head.

Have a family meeting and table this issue once and for all.

Take care of your childs medical needs do not leave it to your wife since she doesn't see it as a medical issue.

You see all this people going to prayer houses I don't even like staying the same environment with them cos Everyone is a witch to them.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Mariangeles(f): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Sterope:
How do you end up with people like this?

They probably weren't always that way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by iamL(f): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2022
killmods:

I keep saying this. Know the family ur marrying into. It's not enough that she's a wife material or wtv. Someone somewhere is playing ludo with ur union undecided

Family background is important o, if u see any red flag just run because marriage is a life time commitment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't trust you as well.There's something strange you usually do that might have made her believe you are occultic.Do you have tattoos? because most guys with tattoos are occultic.
I weep for your ignorance
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by SirBastine: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2022
The worst mistake from you is allowing her to get involved with the so called prayer houses.... Delivering an average Nigerian woman from religious dogma is as difficult as trying to stop a goat from eating grass. .... She will definitely learn but it might be late,,,, marriage might have ended already.

My question to you .... Did you at any point in your life get involved in charms for wealth or protection ? ... You might have unintentionally got involved with occultic powers without knowing.... In that case, you might be like a masquerade that goes about harming people with it's charms without the man behind the mask knowing the havoc caused by what he's carrying.

Search yourself well, if you are free from any kind of strange powers of any kind .... Then ignore your wife,,,, the future will tell.

I'm not an advocate of divorce.... But instead of losing your sanity, just know that your kidney isn't tied to the marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by MufasaLion: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2022
pinkguy:
Oga your hand is not clean ,you knew ur wife will read this , and you think you can change her mind set by writing this pretending you are innocent , change you still have time before it's late don't try to harm her , to justify your early response because you Will endup mad in the street be warned lol pls pay me my money I done help ur life

Stop watching Nollywood.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Exceed15: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2022
I pray your wife doesn't use her own hand to scatter her marriage.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Deckracer: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=worriedhubby post=109741109]I have been married to my wife for 10years now. My 1st child (7 years) has some health challenge. My daughter's challenge was diagnosed at age 3. Same year, I came back from work to see my child having crisis. I asked my wife why she didn't take my DD to the hospital. She responded, "no more hospital in this house". I tried calling a friend to drive me an my girl to the hospital, she got the phone from me and ended the call. Her words were , " if you are aware what is causing your child's illness, you better let me know ". I kept focused. Got my girl the needed medical help. Next day when I got home, I asked her, she refused answering. I later told the priest that wedded us, who later spoke with her.

[Will I ever get married.
This trouble us really too much.
You wife is a victim of false prophets]
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Rexleo(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Beremx:
E go clear for your eyes when one randy pastor go marry your wife. Na so e dey start. If she is tired of the marriage, let her go please!
more reason government must cancel all religious worship centers, nothing but brain washing.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by MufasaLion: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2022
ikennamadu1:

I know say one slowpoke go show up to label the guy an occultic man.... Una no dey ever get sense.. as old as you are .. naa this durty enter your brain... Tufiakwa

That's the effect of Nollywood. It makes them reason with their anus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You / Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.