Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Wife Believes I Am Occultic - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic (25981 Views)

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, you are saying the only way for Op to find peace is for him to use his wife's delusion against her in finding for her another scape goat? And you are somehow convinced this is the RIGHT thing for one who pretends to be a Christian to tell another to do? undecided

Let's assume the Op takes your advice, and then manipulates his wife in shifting her target off of him or a random woman in his church who maybe happens to be your mother, sister or wife/galfriend, would you also think then this plan of yours is RIGHT?, undecided
guy, yes o... Already this kind of scenerio is happening everywhere. It's better you have someone to suspect. There were times i suspected my village people for my failures. It gives you a reason to strive and prove them wrong. But when the blame is within a family circle it's dangerous because one could be poisoned. But with someone elsewhere, guy it's Okay. Even Nigerians are blaming Buhari for super eagles failure in 2021 AFCON. Blame is normal.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Remman:
guy, yes o... Already this kind of scenerio is happening everywhere. It's better you have someone to suspect. There were times i suspected my village people for my failures. It gives you a reason to strive and prove them wrong. But when the blame is within a family circle it's dangerous because one could be poisoned. But with someone elsewhere, guy it's Okay. Even Nigerians are blaming Buhari for super eagles failure in 2021 AFCON. Blame is normal.
And somehow you are also convinced you believe in Jesus Christ and know God? undecided

Man... what obtains for Christianity among Nigerians is nothing different from paganism painted with the word "Christian" above it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And somehow you are also convinced you believe in Jesus Christ and know God? undecided
No be lie

Man... what obtains for Christianity among Nigerians is nothing different from paganism painted with the word "Christian" above it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na lie
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Remman:

No be lie
na lie
I am afraid you are mistaken. According to Jesus Christ, there is no way that someone who goes against His teachings and commandments can belong to Him. - John 14 vs 15 - 25. So either you are comfortably lying to yourself that you believe in Jesus Christ or Jesus Christ na liar. Which one? undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:

My daughter is autistic.
My wife is a graduate, and she was working till she went for her surgery last year.

I have engaged the service of a marriage counselor. She preferred meeting with the counselor alone. We only met 2 times as a couple. After that she stopped, telling her friend that the counseling session is a means to get words from her that I will use for divorce.

Whenever I engage someone, she will raise dust and accuse me of bringing in a 3rd party, especially if the person is trying to make her logical. Must times when she makes false accusations, she would mandate that the person shouldn't tell me.

Someone confided that my wife could be doing some diabolical stuffs against me, but since it is not working on me, she feels I am occultic. Her extended family, as I later discovered after marriage, is big on such activities.
Chai... sad
She is using reverse psychology on you.

She is hiding a deep secret from you...

How did you get into this mess?
Seems you didn't run a background check before marriage angry

She can't team up with her brother to sway you for nothing..Something is fishing somewhere..
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are mistaken. According to Jesus Christ, there is no way that someone who goes against His teachings and commandments can belong to Him. - John 14 vs 15 - 25. So either you are comfortably lying to yourself that you believe in Jesus Christ or Jesus Christ na liar. Which one? undecided
Are you puting yourself in place of Jesus Christ? Guy, wetin na?
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by vickydevoka(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How many have you ever married and divorced yourself from? undecided
I no de joke with my peace of mind
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Remman:
Are you puting yourself in place of Jesus Christ? Guy, wetin na?
Did I write John 14 vs 15 - 25? undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by pak: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. OK

2. CHEEEZZUSS! lipsrsealed

3. Na wa oo! undecided

4. So you don't believe in that occultic hogwash, right? undecided

I feel for you. Like I suggested earlier, please focus on your kids and ensuring they are cared for. If your wife turns 'winch' on the children, please do not hesitate to get them out of such toxic environment. Autism is hard enough for your kid to deal with. undecided

As for you, please do not hesitate to seek care of mental health counselors to help you maintain your sanity while you continue to live with and deal with the irrationality that is currently your wife. undecided

I really like this piece of advice you gave here.
Thanks.

Presently dating a girl that's making me have second thoughts.

She's a really sweet and nice girl but the only problem is when she gets angry, she loses almost all form of control.

Reading this gives me the jitters
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:

na here the lie day... No be john 14 something
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Speaklove: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:
I have been married to my wife for 10years now. My 1st child (7 years) has some health challenge. My daughter's challenge was diagnosed at age 3. Same year, I came back from work to see my child having crisis. I asked my wife why she didn't take my DD to the hospital. She responded, "no more hospital in this house". I tried calling a friend to drive me an my girl to the hospital, she got the phone from me and ended the call. Her words were , " if you are aware what is causing your child's illness, you better let me know ". I kept focused. Got my girl the needed medical help. Next day when I got home, I asked her, she refused answering. I later told the priest that wedded us, who later spoke with her.

In 2020, I got a call from a church in Port Harcourt, that someone brought my picture to the pastor. That I am the evil man causing my wife's and daughter's illness. The person that took my picture is my wife's brother. I was mad! But family and friends helped me to keep calm. A month later, my wife wouldn't UnCloth in my presence. If I entered the room while she is dressing or the bathroom while she is bathing, she will quickly cover up. When I confronted her, she told me it is because she believes my "hands are not clean ". That she was told that I am occultic before she even joined me. That because I am "hot tempere","don't pray certain prayer points ", she believes that I have some dark powers. I did my best to refute her claim in a calm way. But was deeply hurting. I reported her to a Pastor at Mountain of Fire where she now worships. She changed and told the man that she believes I am a child of God.

Just few weeks ago, I picked a paper under our bed where my wife wrote to someone how her brother had a dream in December and was told that I am my wizard causing my child's illness. In that write up, my wife also claimed she had her own revelation that I am in some occultic powers. When I showed her the paper, she tried to cause a scene, but I left her. I only asked, "are all these true?" "Why are you bent on labeling me what I am not?"
Later that day, she came up with lies, that the paper was just some prayer points she was putting down.

Just yesterday, someone called to inform me that he was with a certain owner of prayerhouse when my wife called to tell the woman why she believes I am occultic.

I have tried to ignore her, but I am gradually getting worried. What is she really up to? She doesn't believe in the medical diagnosis for my DD, hence, she won't give the child the necessary medication if I am not home.

How does someone believes that the hubby is occultic, and wants to harm her, yet still tries to initiate s3x with the said husband? When she had a surgery last year, I was the person cooking for her till she could get back on her feet. Why did she not refuse the foods? Finally, who knowingly get married to someone she believes is occultic, then start running to prayer houses for deliverance?

Could it be my wife is mentally sick? Or she is projecting who she is on me?

I think someone is trying to sow the seed of discord in your family spiritually or by blackmail .

Use your senses well .
Handle the case with maturity .
Above all pray against every spiritual forces that is trying to destroy your family.

Pray about it ,and ask your wife to pray with you so as to settle her mind .
If she is willing
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
pak:
I really like this piece of advice you gave here.
Thanks.
Presently dating a girl that's making me have second thoughts.
She's a really sweet and nice girl but the only problem is when she gets angry, she loses almost all form of control.
Reading this gives me the jitters
Why not research her problem... dig down with her to find the root of her anger issue and maybe suggest she go see a psychiatrist or mental health counselor for the problem? undecided

Gone are the days where people believed mental health problems can only happen to some people. It is brought about by some form of stress and can happen to pretty much anyone, even the president of of united states. So rather than sit ashamed of it, it is when tackled as one would, and other ailment that needs curing. undecided

If you truly love your gal, you would support her mentally and physically so she can get help for the problem and hopefully move past it in order that she can enjoy life and relationship both. undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Remman:
na here the lie day... No be john 14 something
Your very beliefs are pagan in origin... has nothing to do with the actual teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Christ in Christianity undecided

So what exactly is the lie? undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by pak: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why not research her problem... dig down with her to find the root of her anger issue and maybe suggest she go see a psychiatrist or mental health counselor for the problem? undecided

Gone are the days where people believed mental health problems can only happen to some people. It is brought about by some form of stress and can happen to pretty much anyone, even the president of of united states. So rather than sit ashamed of it, it is when tackled as one would, and other ailment that needs curing. undecided

If you truly love your gal, you would support her mentally and physically so she can get help for the problem and hopefully move past it in order that she can enjoy life and relationship both. undecided

Well that's if she sees as a problem big enough to seek professional help for.

Thanks for the input - at this point, it will be a case of either she/we gets help or we walk
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
pak:

Thanks for the input - at this point, it will be a case of either she/we gets help or we walk
Ok undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Rockhousecafe2: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! Did Jesus Christ say or teach anyone anything about the occultic? Did He ask His followers to go around calling even their very enemies such? undecided

So many of you who claim to be Christians don't even know how far away you are from Jesus Christ yourselves. Na una dey open mouth worse dey accuse others pass. undecided

I am pitching my tent with you for the very first time grin
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:

My daughter is autistic.
My wife is a graduate, and she was working till she went for her surgery last year.

I have engaged the service of a marriage counselor. She preferred meeting with the counselor alone. We only met 2 times as a couple. After that she stopped, telling her friend that the counseling session is a means to get words from her that I will use for divorce.

Whenever I engage someone, she will raise dust and accuse me of bringing in a 3rd party, especially if the person is trying to make her logical. Must times when she makes false accusations, she would mandate that the person shouldn't tell me.

Someone confided that my wife could be doing some diabolical stuffs against me, but since it is not working on me, she feels I am occultic. Her extended family, as I later discovered after marriage, is big on such activities.
I think whatever diabolical nonsense she did on you must have worked. Because I don’t think any grown adult, not to talk of a MARRIED MAN would tolerate the rubbish you’ve supposedly gone/going through.

I’d suggest you go for deliverance with the hope that one day, your eyes would open and you do the only sensible thing any sane person would have done. Divorce.

Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
pak:

Kindly ignore that nonsense advice. RUN from such toxicity. You can’t change her nasty character. You might end up on front page in a Gone-Too-Soon poster if you don’t run from such volatile personality.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sterope:
How do you end up with people like this?

E shock you too abi? cheesy
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Sterope(f): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Better be but this doesn't sound good
Mariangeles:

They probably weren't always that way.

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Mom007(f): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Genesis 3 vs 16 is where God placed a curse on marriage, proclaiming that by the curse man would rule over her wife in marriage. That is one of the curse sJesus Christ came to give men Salvation from - the condemnation of Sin which leads to Death - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. undecided

What is written of men being head of family is antiChrist and not of God. undecided

Be sure your "Christianity" lines up with God's very Word to you, Jesus Christ, the Christ in the word Christian. . undecided
I don't have the energy to argue with you man. Believe what you must and good luck with it.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by yunqdady: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Poleski: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
donbachi:
Ask GOD to reveal to her through dream.dat ur hands are truely clean.10pm before going to bed,for 3days.

What kind of advice is that? That's BS! With your advice, he would attach any crazy dream he has now to his problem.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Saintmary(f): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mom007:
Mr man, when God said that the MAN is the head of the family, did you assume he meant you should be dragging head of fish with her? YOU are the head of your household means God has given you spiritual authority over the goings on in your home! That woman is being tormented by many false voices and it is your duty to take control of the situation by committing her to God in prayers! This will be a hard thing for you to do if you yourself are not saved and close to God! Act fast before you loose your home or even your life or that of your child! Repent and forsake sin and begin a daily routine of rising early at a specific time picked by yourself everyday, studying the bible and praying deliverance prayers over your household! Don't be deceived into taking her anywhere for special prayers, God does not work like that. God works one on one. You have to put in the work to see the results. In fact, its probably going from one prayer house to another that has put she and her brother into this mess.

A good Christian you are Ma'am.

Kudos.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by iamL(f): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2022
Oluchia:

The fact that someone avoids prayer does not automatically make them occultic. Everybody must not be a Christian, some people are not just religious. They might go to church as a custom, but that does not mean they are spiritual. There are people who are atheists and you don't expect them to like prayers of any kind. Besides. only God knows the kind of prayers his wife offers with this her attitude of jumping from one prophet to another. I'm a Christian but you see, it's not every kind of prayer that you will see me involve myself with eg all this die by fire prayer; they are not for me.

Did I tell him he should involved in any kind of prayer? I simply ask why he avoids prayer which he wasn't too clear on.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by iamL(f): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2022
Remman:
Hehehe! Well, that's your opinion. You're not supposed to judge the wife. He didn't ask you to judge the wife. He asked for solution. As for your example, you'll investigate the matter and give justice to the thieves.

It's like your father treating you badly and you came here looking for advise then someone insult your father by judging him based on what you said, without giving you the needed advice, you'll be ashamed of yourself. The man did not marry a bad woman. It's just a psychological matter that needs wisdom and not judgements.

May wisdom never departs from you.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by iamL(f): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Remman:
Hehehe! Well, that's your opinion. You're not supposed to judge the wife. He didn't ask you to judge the wife. He asked for solution. As for your example, you'll investigate the matter and give justice to the thieves.

It's like your father treating you badly and you came here looking for advise then someone insult your father by judging him based on what you said, without giving you the needed advice, you'll be ashamed of yourself. The man did not marry a bad woman. It's just a psychological matter that needs wisdom and not judgements.

May wisdom never depart from you.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
iamL:

May wisdom never depart from you.
Thank you... And you too!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by pak: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Viking07:
Kindly ignore that nonsense advice. RUN from such toxicity. You can’t change her nasty character. You might end up on front page in a Gone-Too-Soon poster if you don’t run from such volatile personality.

I totally understand where you are coming from.

It will be silly to see such danger from close quarters and still forge ahead in the hope that she might change tomorrow
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Curiouscity(m): 6:09am On Feb 17, 2022
Why is always Nigerian women accusing their men of being occultic? If not the man, it's the man's mother. Are wives and their mothers innocent and only the ones privy to these information?
This issue has scattered more homes than infidelity, yet it is hardly proven.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2022
Curiouscity:
Why is always Nigerian women accusing their men of being occultic? If not the man, it's the man's mother. Are wives and their mothers innocent and only the ones privy to these information?
This issue has scattered more homes than infidelity, yet it is hardly proven.
Must you all turn this ti one of your meaningless gender wars? There are also so many stories of men accusing their wife's of witchcraft, a known excuse used to kick wife's out of homes.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Curiouscity(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Must you all turn this ti one of your meaningless gender wars? There are also so many stories of men accusing their wife's of witchcraft, a known excuse used to kick wife's out of homes.

Kobo, how common is the case of men accusing their wives? Majority on these thread opined that this stems from running from one prayer house to another. What is the % of men patronizing prayer houses versus that of women?
Check my posts, I am not into gender wars, as I have a strong, reliable, super mom, and loving sisters. I just stated a common observation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You / Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.