Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

How D'u Know Ur Partner Is Cheating On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How D'u Know Ur Partner Is Cheating On You? (1064 Views)

Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How D'u Like Your Gal/guy, Fat Or Thin? What Other Description(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How D'u Know Ur Partner Is Cheating On You? by dutchmillionaire(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2007
I called this gal 1st after she came to my house to see my sis ,Dec 2006. She started calling me each nite wtout break until i fell in lov wink. She stopped calling. it turned out my time to be doing the calling each day. when we bcame closer, i tried to stop her frm receiving cals frm her former guys,but i still see some funny texts like, " i am hapi i have u, but would v loved to have u al to myself sounds jelous right". that is a guy she was moving out wt b4 we started the rel. one other text msg wr she exchanges "love u" wt anotr guy. Landers, i'm so confused. infact i feel she's cheating on me. The thing that still encourages me is that her inbox is just fild wt my text msgs. cry
Re: How D'u Know Ur Partner Is Cheating On You? by osereka(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2007
mumu
in box na your text message de inside abi?
SMALL BOY grin
Re: How D'u Know Ur Partner Is Cheating On You? by Lexyhearts(f): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2007
hey u
whts ur problem.jealous go kill u.u want that gal to live his boyfriend coz of u.ey wr in love b4 u.so just leave her.all her actions shows she don love u.so my bro go and find ur true love wink
Re: How D'u Know Ur Partner Is Cheating On You? by johnnygan(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2007
What a point!
Re: How D'u Know Ur Partner Is Cheating On You? by shofu2000(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hei! My brother relax before you wreck yourself, you don't expect to meet a girl without a guy before you, at least most girls except if she is not cute and even if she's isn't, there is always a partner for some one. If you luv the babe call her and talk to her. not as if you are mad but tell her what you don't like in a relationship as if it is your 'do and don't' Check things out first to know if she is cheating on you otherwise you will be killing yourself for just nothing.

Text message means different things depending on the sender, it could be anything it could be that the former guy wants her back knowing she is falling out of his alms,
Re: How D'u Know Ur Partner Is Cheating On You? by dutchmillionaire(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2007
She first told me she wants to get rid of the guy, cos he's not frm her tribe and that cant lead in2 any serious tng. she sees me getting married 2 her if it works out. may be cos we come frm the same tribe. but we do everytng in common.
Re: How D'u Know Ur Partner Is Cheating On You? by syrene(f): 1:37am On Aug 04, 2007
when he's always too tired to shag! angry
Re: How D'u Know Ur Partner Is Cheating On You? by angelchi(f): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2007
@ poster, u go wound o so mak u tak am easy.
Re: How D'u Know Ur Partner Is Cheating On You? by dorey(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2007
@Dutch
hi brother, you don't need to kill urself with jealousy. if you really love someone, it means you have share all happy moment together so, if the person respond later on is not pleasant then it means something is happening. All ladies don't share their love between men, is either she love you or not. Don't be deceive, lady can love you in the morning and in the evening the love has fade. Give her chance to decide what her feeling is cos' if you don't face the reality now it might catch up with you when you did not expect. I know it's hard cos' you love her so much and a point in time she proved to you that she love you too, but try and understand the woman world before adventure. For your own good, call her and let her know that she has change her feelings towards you, if there is any reason for that. Try and put word in her mouth calmly( don't judge her by her word but by emotional respond i.e. recessive or hostile). Make her believe that no matter what happen between, you will understand. if her respond is positive, good luck but otherwise, you just have to let go without any misunderstanding. wish you positive!

(1) (Reply)

To Mary Or Not To Marry A Career Woman / Girlfriend Fix! Help! / My Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.