Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. (26327 Views)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Confused: I Don't Know Which One To Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by somehow: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
KVN1:

Greetings Sir. I am done Boss.

Have you served?

If not, find somewhere to serve for 6 months. Like work there for 6 months first before thinking of floating yours.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by joeytrib: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Learn a skill or start a business. Save the proceeds where you can get interest back when you withdraw, looks impossible but it would work. I recommend FairSave, interest rate is 10% per annum and you can withdraw whenever you want too.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by ui7y89: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2022

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by VicUkegbu(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

It’s easy and I can send you samples of how it works

My friends earn from it

Although it requires lots of reading

I would love to know more about this please
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
somehow:

Have you served?

If not, find somewhere to serve for 6 months. Like work there for 6 months first before thinking of floating yours.
Served for like two months already. Thing ain't easy dividing the day's money by 3 and taking one part home. I hope you understand
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Goldilocks2bear: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

My friends earn from it

Hello sir, I know it's late but please can you send me samples of how it works too.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by abovespeed: 2:07pm On Jan 07
Fineman1759:

My friends earn from it

Good day @Fineman1759, i sent this message previously.
Please could you tell me about it and explain how it works. I'll also appreciate you sending me the samples too. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Jumia Lay Off 50 Staff In The Most Unsavory Manner? / Nigeria Policeman Flaunts His Tommy At The Silverbird Entertainment Center, / Developing An Action Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.