Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. (26325 Views)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Confused: I Don't Know Which One To Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by kingsceemark(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

Oga shut up
Wannabe

From where this one waka comes? I no like to dey exchange words with women, my papa warned me about that long time ago, so have a nice time ahead of you
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by einsteine(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
FacelessKing:
Once you master your barbering skills, you can setup your own small shop, get your own assistant, introduce women hair making section, add pedicure and manicure, expand to another area in your city, expand to another city, make more money, relocate to your hair empire head office, include body massage to the services you offer, open a branch in Paris.

The opportunity is limitless brother, with focus, consistency and patience.

Good luck!

Na him blood he go take do all these ones or what?
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by realpoacher(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

It’s easy and I can send you samples of how it works

My friends earn from it

Although it requires lots of reading

Please put me through... I just sent you a pm
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by somehow: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

Amen

Learn baring, become good at it, then chat me up on my mention for setup.

Please only do when you're now good at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mjanee(f): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
kingsceemark:

From where this one waka comes? I no like to dey exchange words with women, my papa warned me about that long time ago, so have a nice time ahead of you
Sigh
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Exceed15: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
There's always a confusion state in everyone's life. Infact it will appear as if you are finished and no way out. However there is always a starting point. PRAY. TALK TO PEOPLE about job of your level .

Very soon We 'll celebrate your achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Kaolaniyi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

My friends earn from it

How can I go about it bro am interested me self find it hard to make a leaving I no like to beg but any information that will help am interested o abeg drop your WhatsApp to learn from you
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LINTUNE(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
obembet:

It's just a page dear, and u will soon overcome it . Bishop Oyedepo said You never see a champion without a challenge. So, all you need to do is to put yourself together, talk your good friend or your GirlFriend for little financial support. I believe you will get help if you have been good to them before.

I can see that you are old Nairalander. Drop your account number, I believe good Nairalander will support you.

Isaiah 43:19 says
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”
wow, coming from a female on here, it's quite incredible..no broke shaming as usual, God bless u for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by BlackXabbath(m): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
May God answer all our silent prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by savanto: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
ma373733:
Go learn how to ride bike or keke .then look for someone who will surety look for someone who will give you bike or keke to ride and start saving

He’s going to need food in his stomach while learning, he will have to pay to learn in most cases, he will need a permit/driver’s license to operate.

What the OP needs now is a little cash to use in organizing his daily parole. In a clime like ours, you are dead without money!

May God help the OP to regain his mental health. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
taneez:
OP
You may have to either ride Okada or keke to survive for now.
Any money yous save should be either towards a business or a digital skill(save for laptop).

I will advice you to save up for 3 months and not give anyone money(including family members). It maybe difficult but you just have to take the decision because it is an African tax.

Business in Nigeria isn't funny except you have money to start well.
Save to buy a laptop so you learn digital skills (I will advice you learn this because it can be combined with a day job) or save for POS business( I don cast but at least you will earn 1k per day).
You can send me a PM for more directions on navigating digital skills.

I have sent something to you. I hope your case is genuine sha.

God bless you ma...my case is seriously genuine and as you have choosed to put a smile on my face together with others,may good things never depart from you... Amen

I've taken your advice and will send you a pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
somehow:

Learn baring, become good at it, then chat me up on my mention for setup.

Please only do when you're now good at it.

I never imagined people to be so nice even in a faceless forum. I really appreciate Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
BlackXabbath:
May God answer all our silent prayers.

Amen and Amen

God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Berankis:

DM me your account number na, make I send small something to take hold belle first. I have been in your shoes too.
I remember when I used to go teach every Thursday and Friday stabbing lectures and even missing tests. Las Las I graduate sha... Just hang on and know that it won't be like this forever. But you must plan and work.... No miracles anywhere except from God himself.

sorry for the late reply sir. I was offline

GTBank

you don't know me but you choosed to help.

for choosing to put a smile on my face,let the good Lord continue to remember you. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Special thanks to Mrs Ngọzi and Mr Dawari.
I don't know your monikers but only the Lord knows
God bless you Sir and Ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Smartmoney2: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Give me a call 08039307440
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by mpire: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kafrida:

Get a chance of earning 1.5 Million Naira from home

First Offering :

Earn 1.5 Million Naira writing articles working from homw

This project is flexible for full time workers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck

Second Offering :

Payment is salary-based.

You'll be paid 50,000 Naira monthly

Hit me up on 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

Hurry and send in your application today

Good Luck

Why don't you share this with all the jobless people in your family?

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by gfon(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:

My friends earn from it

hi boss,pls am interested in this
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by WelkinBlue: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:
I'm in Imo state

Oh! I thought you were in Lagos
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Bawofss(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:

My friends earn from it

I'm interested....how do i contact u?
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Emmanuel30a: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
obembet:

It's just a page dear, and u will soon overcome it . Bishop Oyedepo said You never see a champion without a challenge. So, all you need to do is to put yourself together, talk your good friend or your GirlFriend for little financial support. I believe you will get help if you have been good to them before.

I can see that you are old Nairalander. Drop your account number, I believe good Nairalander will support you.

Isaiah 43:19 says
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”
Dey Dia Dey Quote Oyedepo, Oyepode Or Oyelami
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:

My friends earn from it

Can you involve my friend for me? She's just lost her first husband and broke but intelligent. If yo can then drop your contact.

She's resident in the northe but originally from SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by MartinsD12(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Go smoke some weed, calm down and meditate.
When you start getting High
Gently from your heart, Ask the Most High to show you the way.

Carry Dry Gin and pour on the ground for your ancestors.
Shout at them, tell them are they not ashamed that their generation are suffering. While they are 6 feet underground sipping dry gin.

Tell them to better sit up and use their powers to help their son.
If possible carry cane and flog on the ground 7 times. Your Ancestors go feel am

Lastly, postrste infront of your mother. Not father ooh, postrate to her tell her to bless you.
After she bless you.
Leave your home and enter the city. Dont look back when you are leaving home.

Once you do this, youre life will Change For Good
Wow this might work oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Kaolaniyi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:

My friends earn from it

Am also interested bro this is my WhatsApp number 08140250473

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by MartinsD12(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
LeyeWrites:
Because na we send u buy car grin grin grin
No mind the scammer , pesin get money buy motor e no get money buy engine
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by flokii: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
@OP Try to get something doing even if it means travelling far from your state of residence. In order to be successful, you must be prepared to leave your comfort zone and face life head-on.

What is your talent? is it music or playing musical instruments?

Are you computer literate? you can look for business centres around and seek employemt, you can get lamination or binding machines and start something.

Is it farming or poultry business you can do? fish farming, snail farming or buying and re-selling of palm oil, crayfish etc.
Just get busy and with time you'd be okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by yinkbell: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
taneez:
OP
You may have to either ride Okada or keke to survive for now.
Any money yous save should be either towards a business or a digital skill(save for laptop).

I will advice you to save up for 3 months and not give anyone money(including family members). It maybe difficult but you just have to take the decision because it is an African tax.

Business in Nigeria isn't funny except you have money to start well.
Save to buy a laptop so you learn digital skills (I will advice you learn this because it can be combined with a day job) or save for POS business( I don cast but at least you will earn 1k per day).
You can send me a PM for more directions on navigating digital skills.

I have sent something to you. I hope your case is genuine sha.

You may check the two post above you. Someone just delve into his nairaland archive to reveal some of his previous post showing the same account number with different monikers he use to beg for money. This ain't good enough. You may help him if you decide to do that. As regards the digital skills you mentioned above, pls, I am interested, how can you be of help? Do well to mention me.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by yemi1504: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
lean barbing

You won't regret

Plus one. My barber took the same decision then when he was in your shoes and is the better for it today! Yes, you don't have money for shop, but you can do home service after the apprenticeship until you are able to get the money. Never despise the days of little beginnings - that is my mantra! And I am reaping the benefits currently!
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by yemi1504: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

surprisingly that's what I'm actually learning

Then keep to it! The pain is only for a while! Time has its ways of us getting over pain
My second advice!
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Tokskob2008: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kafrida:

Stop receiving alms. Come and join my team, let me make you a millionaire
Bro show me how and let me join your team..
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by yemi1504: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Godada:

Truly, you will understand that to be a man is not a day's job.

Days from now you will remember this day, you will be glad you made it

You can say that again! To put it more candidly, to be a man in Buhari's regime no be beans! If you be man and when you don become man for Bubu regime, you suppose congratulate yourself as life hard for man under this hard man.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by yemi1504: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
You just need patience in what you are doing

Suuru Leere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Jumia Lay Off 50 Staff In The Most Unsavory Manner? / Nigeria Policeman Flaunts His Tommy At The Silverbird Entertainment Center, / Developing An Action Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.