Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. (26328 Views)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Confused: I Don't Know Which One To Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Zaynkad: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
God is your strength. Most people are struggling

3 Likes

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by authority2006(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

surprisingly that's what I'm actually learning

Your boss should be able to feed you at least once a day on compassionate ground if you open up to him about your challenges. How would you master the skill if you wouldn't go to work regularly? You're doing yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

So he saved and the best he could do with the little savings was to come and write epistle on nairaland
Pele nairaland counselors sad

you don't understand sister
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by ignis: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

So he saved and the best he could do with the little savings was to come and write epistle on nairaland
Pele nairaland counselors sad

Can't you see he's seeking for advice and solution to his problem ?

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
authority2006:

Your boss should be able to feed you at least once a day on compassionate ground if you open up to him about your challenges. How would you master the skill if you wouldn't go to work regularly? You're doing yourself

he's not feeding me. I didn't pay for the apprenticeship

2 Likes

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mjanee(f): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
ignis:

Can't you see he's seeking for advice and solution to his problem ?

Pele counselor
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mjanee(f): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kafrida:

Stop receiving alms. Come and join my team, let me make you a millionaire

Na dem grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by smartr: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Go smoke some weed, calm down and meditate.
When you start getting High
Gently from your heart, Ask the Most High to show you the way.

Carry Dry Gin and pour on the ground for your ancestors.
Tell them to protect you as you hustle.

Lastly, postrste infront of your mother. Not father ooh, postrate to her tell her to bless you.
After she bless you.
Leave your home and enter the city. Dont look back when you are leaving home.

Once you do this, youre life will Change For Good

Which film did you see this one in grin

2 Likes

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by dave06(f): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nothing good comes easy.

Focus on the skill you're learning.
One day, all these will be a story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by frozen70(f): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in future after I achieve balance. Now I am trying to learn a skill,but for two months now, I have only been able to accumulate just a little more than ten working days at work.
When I don't go to work, I go in search of menial jobs but everything now seems like a rat race. Time is really flying and I find myself going to work (as an apprentice) on an empty stomach most times.

I can't even cope or even concentrate with neither skill nor school because of I'm so broke..

I didn't go anywhere today.. just in bed, hungry and confused.

What do you think I should do?
what's the way forward?

Where are your parents in this picture

You said family responsibilities made you to drop your education, are you married
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kafrida:

Stop receiving alms. Come and join my team, let me make you a millionaire

lol.

even Jesus did not condemn receiving arms, but then, I still prefer being in the position to give

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by jaxxy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hang in there buddy and be focused.

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
frozen70:

Where are your parents in this picture

You said family responsibilities made you to drop your education, are you married

lol..I'm not married. Everyone is trying to make ends meet and I'm still being looked up to

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
jaxxy:
Hang in there buddy and be focused.
thanks bro
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mjanee(f): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kafrida:

Smh. That's why the poor remains poor. What if i said this month i've paid 800k in wages to Nairalanders working with me ?
U are poor, why are u poor
Sigh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by WelkinBlue: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Where are you located
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by FutureFocus: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

How come u dey get data to write epistle on nairaland tongue

Being able to post on Nairaland is not a determinant factor in this case, not like he’s streaming on Netflix or YouTube, most people feel relieved when they read posts on Nairaland, it’s a way to still reach out to the world or do you wish him that bad? Or in even worse condition?

To the OP, you need to first figure your goals out, and follow up without confusing yourself, As an apprentice, you shouldn’t prioritize money, pay more attention to the job you are learning, this is the learning stage and you shouldn’t prioritize money at this level,
Money will start rolling in at a certain stage.
You are talking like someone who is already used to money,
I wish you well, stay focus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by syntekelite(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in future after I achieve balance. Now I am trying to learn a skill,but for two months now, I have only been able to accumulate just a little more than ten working days at work.
When I don't go to work, I go in search of menial jobs but everything now seems like a rat race. Time is really flying and I find myself going to work (as an apprentice) on an empty stomach most times.

I can't even cope or even concentrate with neither skill nor school because of I'm so broke..

I didn't go anywhere today.. just in bed, hungry and confused.

What do you think I should do?
what's the way forward?

First and foremost thank Almighty God you get roof over your head, you get bed to sleep,shoe to waka hustle,clothe to cover body .. once you thank God finish you will see changes only you can explain.. las las no be everybody wey go school make am..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
WelkinBlue:
Where are you located
I'm in Imo state
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
FutureFocus:

Being able to post on Nairaland is not a determinant factor in this case, not like he’s streaming on Netflix or YouTube, most people feel relieved when they read posts on Nairaland, when you can still reach out to the world to say, or do you wish him that bad? Or in even worse condition?

To the OP, you need to first figure your goals out, and follow up without confusing yourself, As an apprentice, you shouldn’t prioritize money, pay more attention to the job you are learning, this is the learning stage and you shouldn’t prioritize money at this level,
Money will start rolling in at a certain stage.
You are talking like someone who is already used to money,
I wish you well, stay focus.

I'm not prioritizing money Bro. imagine standing all day with no food in the stomach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Buje1987(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Go smoke some weed, calm down and meditate.
When you start getting High
Gently from your heart, Ask the Most High to show you the way.

Carry Dry Gin and pour on the ground for your ancestors.
Tell them to protect you as you hustle.

Lastly, postrste infront of your mother. Not father ooh, postrate to her tell her to bless you.
After she bless you.
Leave your home and enter the city. Dont look back when you are leaving home.

Once you do this, youre life will Change For Good

To add what this person above me said. Leave home without looking back. Well that’s what I did running away from Lagos to Ado Ekiti in 2011 without knowing anybody from the state. Started mingle with guys. I fought with everybody back home. Changed my phone number and neglect everybody’s. But now brother I owned a plot of land with foundation behind CBN Iyin road Ado Ekiti worth 2m and I own a Toyota Camry muscle worth 3m living in 3 bedroom flat worth 800k at Ayobo in Lagos now. I have reunion back with my parents have them money for not being there when they need me. Now I’m doing pretty fine. It pays for me but don’t pay for everybody I’m not advising you to follow my path and I’m not saying you shouldn’t as well. Pray to God he will definitely lead you through

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by frozen70(f): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

lol..I'm not married. Everyone is trying to make ends meet and I'm still being looked up to

Just take life easy so that you can be there for us

Look after your self then think of how to raise the family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Buje1987:

To add what this person above me said. Leave home without looking back. Well that’s what I did running away from Lagos to Ado Ekiti in 2011 without knowing anybody from the state. Started mingle with guys. I fought with everybody back home. Changed my phone number and neglect everybody’s. But now brother I owned a plot of land with foundation behind CBN Iyin road Ado Ekiti worth 2m and I own a Toyota Camry muscle worth 3m living in 3 bedroom flat worth 800k at Ayobo in Lagos now. I have reunion back with my parents have them money for not being there when they need me. Now I’m doing pretty fine. It pays for me but don’t pay for everybody I’m not advising you to follow my path and I’m not saying you shouldn’t as well. Pray to God he will definitely lead you through

Here I am,I'm not even in my comfort zone
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by webhead: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

How come u dey get data to write epistle on nairaland tongue
Abeg Getat
Pea brain!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by authority2006(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

he's not feeding me. I didn't pay for the apprenticeship

May be you should find menial work to do from morning to afternoon/evening after which you return to the shop to join your boss in learning the barbing skill based on the agreement you are going have with him.
Alternatively, learn how to drive motor or ride bike, you won't lack money even if you decide to continue learning the barbing skill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by madukaanaya(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Tell us your tribe first. If you are from nkporo nmiri region, you are on your own.

Blame Igbos
well igbos no de dull na check am.we dont need to mine skull or wait for salary to survive.igbos are not lazy people

2 Likes

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by eskuvoisrael(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Play some bet make sure you play with what will not cost you pain. I mean play with your spare cash. You may just win a Jackpot. Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Prechgold1180(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
aspabay:
Calm down, stop the rat race, take time off and plan your life.

Plan life on hungry stomach

Op where u Dey
Send account mk I send u afternoon and evening food money
Jah bless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by badboyTee(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Gelsffffff:
Ok
you and this your stupid games wey dey mostly cut mtcheeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Policeman Flaunts His Tommy At The Silverbird Entertainment Center, / Developing An Action Plan / Please Help! My Boss Is Scared I Will Replace Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.