Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released (26662 Views)

Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by amc: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
obynzo:

I don't support IPOB but the real reason the FG is hell bent on hitting them real bad especially with the propaganda war is what these guys represent which is the awakening of the south. People failed to realise that agitations from IPOB spurned a southern governors forum meeting for the first time. And that alone rattled the north so much that Arewa kept condemning that southern governor's meeting. If you read between the lines you will see the real issue here.
It is not like as if FG cannot use brute force to wipe out IPOB as they are not as sophisticated as Boko Haram or the Bandits, but the government knows that it will stain their reputation before the international community. The python dance alone did a lot of reputational damage that it took some negotiations and assurances before Tuscanos could be supplied to Nigeria. So what is happening is a propaganda war and False flag to give a dog a bad name to hang it. I feel the government should take the approach used by Frederick De Clerk in South Africa when Mandela was in prison. Because there is a lot of inequality and injustice in Nigeria, so using brute force or maximum punishment on Nnamdi Kanu won't change anything, as if he dies or goes down more agitations would come and this time it may not be from the igbos, it could arise from the middle belt or among the Yoruba as we saw with Igboho.
As for Asari he wants crumbs from the national cake and as such he want to be seen as being in the good books of the government, so the best opportunity is with Nnamdi Kanu.

So you don’t think Asari is saying some truth? On what grounds do you release someone who instigated his followers to commit such atrocities against police, army and civilians?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by aribisala0(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kosoco:
lol grin Our military is capable of dealing with them. Stop eating your people Bro. There are other sources of protein
Like Akpu?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by warlordd(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
amc:

So you don’t think Asari is saying some truth? On what grounds do you release someone who instigated his followers to commit such atrocities against police, army and civilians?

Don't mind him! Let him continue to support evil. As far as I'm concerned, Asari is right. Kanu should be sentenced to life imprisonment or even hanged. Onye nzuzu

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by GeneralOjukwu: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kosoco:
lol grin Our military is capable of dealing with them. Stop eating your people Bro. There are other sources of protein

Very funny . Your bro comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
This fat fool Asari Dokubo must be a bastard Ibo. The mistake ipob, Nnamdi kanu and others before them make is trying to use force against obiviously stronger opponents, so they must repent from trying to use force to reach their goals. They should avoid violence until they are strong enough to defeat their opponents. I am yoruba and I will honestly be angrier and probably do worse than IPOB if it were yorubaland that is being cheated like the Igboland is. I think that Ibos should enjoy special privileges in Nigeria because it is their wealth we are all consuming as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by FamTomx2(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Shetemi12:
IPOB lovers right now

For what nah??

Coming from a miserable nonentity, Asari can't match Mazi in all endeavors, he is only jealous even Google search engine recognizes MNK, what is asari dokubo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Kwestionair: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This one don chop tire. grin grin

Just like Buhari fed you northerners in 2015 & 2019 and now the north is pissfools
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Zeezenho: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Afonja and propaganda.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
amc:

Oga if you are sincere Asari has said worse in the past
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by FamTomx2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kosoco:

You are impressively a DAFT!!

1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by onuman: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
DrGoodman:
Nnamdi Hero Kanu.
The man of the people
May God bless you sir
Every Igbo man respects you
Every good Nigerian loves you
You have liberated your people from haters who wants to kill them

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Slayer of the zone bees

Your satire easily drew unitiated persons to like your comment.

Nnamdi Kanu did not unleash violence to the SE.

Islamists initiated the violence when they declared a non violent IPOB to be a terrorist organisation, as well as sending troops to go to kill unarmed IPOB members even in the churches in the east.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by od501: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Biafra-Why-Nnamdi-Kanu-should-not-be-released-Asari-Dokubo-to-Buhari-govt

Who over grown baby? They have started bankrolling him again.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
The region will be restless if he's not released. I pledge you that!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by franudi: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nonsense talk.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Hamiltonii: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dokubo, you're my brother but you're indeed a nuisance for this piece.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by asanausana91: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
The country will be restless if he's not released. I assure you that!!!
rubbish. He will be hang nothing will happen.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Otasikwe(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Well said
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by drmuri(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
But he spent the cold December in DSS cell in Abuja and even Christmas there. And life has continued normally in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by kingjiss: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Biafra-Why-Nnamdi-Kanu-should-not-be-released-Asari-Dokubo-to-Buhari-govt

I stand with asari

He should remain in jail ,if possible life jail

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by kingjiss: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2022

Say south east not the country

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by emapeteum(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
sukar886:

Are u ok? Can u stand
Far ok than a tribal bigot like you!!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by BoBiafra(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ibromighty:
This forum is Anti Igbo

So true.
I concur.
Youve spoken my mind.
Bravo.

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by GODBLESSBUHARI: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
bjdon:

Even if he dies in jail, it's only in the SE that there will be noise and strife. Even Asaba will be quiet talk less of the rest of the country.

My man Asaba has always been quiet, they don't do any bloody Monday lockdown and they don't even consider themselves part of This Biafra Nonsense...

You are so right, na only South East go burn...

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Onuoha1234(m): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Is this not the same man alleged to have share from the dubious money they collected from gullible foreign evil international spoilers?. Believe all these attention seekers at your own peril.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Thorondor: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
I stand with Asari dokubo on this.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by mediainc: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
I support.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by mediainc: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
DrGoodman:

Even as he's not released, the whole country is still in turmoil, your people are still rioting in the North for him to be denied justice, while you're still here jumping around like a jobless person that you are while foaming in the mouth. You don't have peace grin
Last I checked Ipobians have only killed Igbo chiefs and igbos, keep on.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by sirp9898(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
The recent love for south easterners by other ethnica groups, who will not them produce the country president but suddenly loving them just to paint N K and ipob a bad person or group against his people.
#igbosdontneedfakelove#

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Quaddafi29: 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Too fat to be sensible. Too jealous because MNK has outshined him. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by aribisala0(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
It is really going to be difficult as a group to accept the bitter truth and reality of collective gullibility.

How could all of us , at the same time, have been so naive and childishly led by such a charlatan.

Some would rather than admit the truth to themselves construct all manner of psychological defences to perpetuate the Ohamadike myth and folly
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by asanausana91: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Baawahala:
If you hate injustice and yet support injustice towards Igbos and MNK, then you deserve injustice. If not now,it will get to you later.
if killing Osama Bin laden is an injustice then killing Namdi kanu will be injustice. Just imagine you are a brother to that police woman that was killed, will you call detention of that terrorist injustice?
Do you know how many families were put into everlasting mourning because of Namdi KANU? Many igbos families are crying now but they afraid of coming out to the public because they don't want to be killed by Namdi KANU gangs.
Let me tell, the great injustice that will happen to Igbo land is to allow a terrorist like Namdi kanu to walk free.
If KANU is set free :
What will Nigeria tell Miracle mother?
What will Nigeria say to the police widows?
What will this country said to widows of the military men killed by those terrorist?
What will Nigeria tell Akunyili children?
What are we going to say to chidinma father who's a daughter of 20 years of age was murdered by KANU?
What will this country say to thousands of relatives whose bread winners were gruesomely killed by this terrorist?
Finally, what will this country tell me for the murder of my elder brother by this bastard called KANU?
KANU must face justice!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / Zainab Murtala Nyako Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.