Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released (26659 Views)

Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
aribisala0:
It is really going to be difficult as a group to accept the bitter truth and reality of collective gullibility.

How could all of us , at the same time, have been so naive and childishly led by such a charlatan.

Some would rather than admit the truth to themselves construct all manner of psychological defences to perpetuate the Ohamadike myth and folly

Aboki.....

No disguising...

You can pass your msg without disguising.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Shetemi12(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

For what nah??

Coming from a miserable nonentity, Asari can't match Mazi in all endeavors, he is only jealous even Google search engine recognizes MNK, what is asari dokubo?

Greet the miserable nonentity which is your father

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by chaloskyx: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
BUT YOU A MILITANT WHO BLOWS PIPELINES AND HOLDS THE FED GOVT TO RANSOME SHOULD BE ALLOWED FREEDOM RIGHT?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
asanausana91:
if killing Osama Bin laden is an injustice then killing Namdi kanu will be injustice. Just imagine you are a brother to that police woman that was killed, will you call detention of that terrorist injustice?
Do you know how many families were put into everlasting mourning because of Namdi KANU? Many igbos families are crying now but they afraid of coming out to the public because they don't want to be killed by Namdi KANU gangs.
Let me tell, the great injustice that will happen to Igbo land is to allow a terrorist like Namdi kanu to walk free.
If KANU is set free :
What will Nigeria tell Miracle mother?
What will Nigeria say to the police widows?
What will this country said to widows of the military men killed by those terrorist?
What will Nigeria tell Akunyili children?
What are we going to say to chidinma father who's a daughter of 20 years of age was murdered by KANU?
What will this country say to thousands of relatives whose bread winners were gruesomely killed by this terrorist?
Finally, what will this country tell me for the murder of my elder brother by this bastard called KANU?
KANU must face justice!
Getat, who declared Nnamdi KANU a terrorist?
The very terrorist enablers?
The Igbos know the real terrorists?
You kill Igbos through your compromised Army and Police and you turn around and blame IPOB...
Who in his right senses will buy that propaganda if not those who hate Igbos and whatever they represent?
Your hate will always make you have no peace of mind...
Keep scripting propaganda, it doesn't justify the obvious cruelty in you and your type who only feed fat on the continuity of the ill structured one Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by ManirBK: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
DrGoodman:
Nnamdi Hero Kanu. The man of the people May God bless you sir Every Igbo man respects you Every good Nigerian loves you You have liberated your people from haters who wants to kill them

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Slayer of the zone bees
monkey in the zoo
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by FamTomx2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Shetemi12:

Greet the miserable nonentity which is your father

E pain this mai gworo chewing afonja mischievous miscreant... grin tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by pquaver(m): 2:03am On Jan 29, 2022
The country will be restless if he's not released. I assure you that!!!

Mba ana abara agu!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by pquaver(m): 2:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Springboot:

You Igbos never seize to amaze me with your threats, go and read history books, even the biggest war in Nigeria (the Civil War) the entire country was not "restless" as commercial activities were still going on in major towns like kano, Lagos, Ibadan etc, some people in Lagos had no idea war was going on for the duration. Is it now that you don't have an army like Ojukwu had that you want to make the country restless? You will end up wasting your life.

Point to note tho, I'm more igbo than you are and I will never support a tout like kanu even if we wanted Biafra.

He will call u Fulani or Afonja. Asking for right they deny others. I loud clear for all to hear. I am igbo and I am Nigerian. I am not interested in Nnamdi kanu led Biafra..

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by pquaver(m): 2:16am On Jan 29, 2022
obynzo:

Dude in the initial stages of the war there was bombings in Lagos by Biafran jets and Bombings in Kaduna. Bro read your history very well ooo. A biafran bomb narrowly missed Apapa port, but bombed Pen Cinema Agege and also the police station in Yaba and Army base in Kaduna and Makurdi in the initial stages of the war.
Yes the casualties were not like what we experienced in the eastern region but people felt it in the country

Bro have u been to lagos before? Cos this your talk shows that Biafrans no get target ooo in that war. Do u know where apapa port is u want to bomb and the bomb landed in pen cinema agege. Mtscheww no wonder we lost the war self. So we were misfiring on all fronts. Now we are doing it even politically.. Same with ipob. Be like we like to misfire oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by StanleyO22: 2:18am On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=DrGoodman post=109766028]Nnamdi Hero Kanu.
The man of the people
May God bless you sir
Every Igbo man respects you
Every good Nigerian loves you
You have liberated your people from haters who wants to kill them

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Slayer of the zone shut up your stupid mumu mouth for there you here, you don come here again
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 29, 2022
pquaver:

Bro have been to lagos before? Cos this your talk show the Biafran no get target ooo. Do u know where apapa port is and the bomb landed in pen cinema agege. Mtscheww no wonder we lost the war self. So were misfiring on all fronts. Now we are doing it even politically.. Same with ipob. Be like we like to misfire oooo
Read well bro i said there was a bomb attempt at Apapa at the initial stages of the war by the biafran airforce. They struck successfully at Agege and hit Yaba. they also struck successfully at Kaduna at the Army depot and also Airforce base Makurdi
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by pquaver(m): 2:31am On Jan 29, 2022
obynzo:

Read well bro i said there was a bomb attempt at Apapa at the initial stages of the war by the biafran airforce. They struck successfully at Agege and hit Yaba. they also struck successfully at Kaduna at the Army depot and also Airforce base Makurdi

You Don change mouth.. U said there was an attempt at the port but it landed in pen cinema. I know how to read. Instead you to say u miscommunicated.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 29, 2022
Which country ?
Is only igboland you ppl are gradually squeezing the living daylight out from.
Businesses are moving from the east with speed of light.
If you want to tension Nigeria bring your sit at home to Abuja. Man up

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 29, 2022
Is only igboland you ppl are gradually squeezing the living daylight out from.
Businesses are moving from the east with speed of light.
If you want to tension Nigeria IPOB should bring their sit at home to Abuja. Man up !!! Cowards !!! All the lot of you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Paretomaster1(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2022

Mumunatu..... The country will burn if he is arrested......no be so? Chestbeater oshi!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nyanmiridunce: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Which country? Only southeast will be restless, if you try rubbish elsewhere; you're giving FG plenty reasons to bomb y'all.

Get sense or get lost!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nyanmiridunce: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2022
obynzo:

Then y'all will claim Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu when he knew your plans ab initio. History should be revisited so people can know what stock ibos are made of. No wonder Awolowo connived with Hausas to starved over 3m ibos to death for daring to invade Lagos.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Dayvidblue: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpriik:
are you sure its really asari making these statements or just afonja propaganda,is it the same nigerdelta.

It's obvious, if I had any doubt it was cleared by the reference to mpuru mmiri, that was way off point.

This idiots are so dumb that even common lie Dem no fit lie convincingly.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by hollywater: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2022
bjdon:

Even if he dies in jail, it's only in the SE that there will be noise and strife. Even Asaba will be quiet talk less of the rest of the country.
Speak for yourself. Asaba will shutdown if anything happens to MNK. My prayer is that nothing will happen to him, he will be victorious at last.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by mediainc: 7:09am On Jan 29, 2022
sirp9898:
The recent love for south easterners by other ethnica groups, who will not them produce the country president but suddenly loving them just to paint N K and ipob a bad person or group against his people.
#igbosdontneedfakelove#
There is no love here if anything, it's disdain.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by mediainc: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2022
hollywater:
Speak for yourself. Asaba will shutdown if anything happens to MNK. My prayer is that nothing will happen to him, he will be victorious at last.
Noise makers as usual, think before you talk, War is not new to Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by mediainc: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2022
pquaver:

Bro have u been to lagos before? Cos this your talk shows that Biafrans no get target ooo in that war. Do u know where apapa port is u want to bomb and the bomb landed in pen cinema agege. Mtscheww no wonder we lost the war self. So we were misfiring on all fronts. Now we are doing it even politically.. Same with ipob. Be like we like to misfire oooo
Na china made bomb grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by hollywater: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2022
mediainc:

Noise makers as usual, I prefer war in South East than for that demon to be released. War is not new to Nigeria.
It should be war in Nigeria, let see who will survive. Village champion.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Unrated900(m): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2022
DrGoodman:
Nnamdi Hero Kanu.
The man of the people
May God bless you sir

Slayer of the zone bees

You kept on praising your hero
In prison
I wonder wen this Biafra fipu would have some sense self.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Unrated900(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2022
If he dies in prison
The tension would only be in SE
No body knows him here in the west and north

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by biyams83(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2022
quote author=DrGoodman post=109766028]Nnamdi Hero Kanu.
The man of the people
May God bless you sir

Slayer of the zone bees[/quote] useless man that's why your people
hollywater:
It should be war in Nigeria, let see who will survive. Village champion.
useless son that's why your people will suffering and struggling for presidency foolish people with no sense
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Then y'all will claim Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu when he knew your plans ab initio. History should be revisited so people can know what stock ibos are made of. No wonder Awolowo connived with Hausas to starved over 3m ibos to death for daring to invade Lagos.

You see why you don't even know history. The attacks was carried out in areas with Northern population. There was a bomb attack at army house but the bomb never exploded and the attacks came after Awolowo threw his support to Gowon. The feeling of betrayal that ibos ascribe to Awo was if he had told Ojukwu that he should not seccede that there was no reason perhaps Ojukwu wouldn't have gone to war. But he told Ojukwu to go ahead that if the east seccede the west will follow suit. Then as soon as Gowon made him finance minister he changed tune, if that is no betrayal i wonder what it is.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by biyams83(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2022
your entire family will not have peace of mind son of Jezebel

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2022
pquaver:

You Don change mouth.. U said there was an attempt at the port but it landed in pen cinema. I know how to read. Instead you to say u miscommunicated.

Are you a child? there are areas that were targeted in Lagos. The Army HQ, Apapa port, Pen Cinema Agege, and police post at Denton. Apapa and Army HQ were saved because the ordinance didn't explode others exploded and there were casualties.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nyanmiridunce: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2022
obynzo:

You see why you don't even know history. The attacks was carried out in areas with Northern population. There was a bomb attack at army house but the bomb never exploded and the attacks came after Awolowo threw his support to Gowon. The feeling of betrayal that ibos ascribe to Awo was if he had told Ojukwu that he should not seccede that there was no reason perhaps Ojukwu wouldn't have gone to war. But he told Ojukwu to go ahead that if the east seccede the west will follow suit. Then as soon as Gowon made him finance minister he changed tune, if that is no betrayal i wonder what it is.
You have any evidence of facts where Awolowo asked Ojukwu to go ahead with his secession plans? Is there any documents that back this claim? Is Lagos the only place where we have Hausa settlements that Ojukwu had to try bombing? Are you even listening to yourself?

You claimed Awolowo told Ojukwu, a military officer, to go ahead with secession and yet same Ojukwu wanted to drop bomb in same Awolowo's region because of 'Hausa' living there. My anger is you believing this lie and expecting others to accept it as a fact.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
You have any evidence of facts where Awolowo asked Ojukwu to go ahead with his secession plans? Is there any documents that back this claim? Is Lagos the only place where we have Hausa settlements that Ojukwu had to try bombing? Are you even listening to yourself?

You claimed Awolowo told Ojukwu, a military officer, to go ahead with secession and yet same Ojukwu wanted to drop bomb in same Awolowo's region because of 'Hausa' living there. My anger is you believing this lie and expecting others to accept it as a fact.

Go and read the details of Awolowo's visit to Ojukwu in 1967 prior to the war. Awolowo himself made a press statement in Enugu and i quote "after discussions with Ojukwu we have concluded that if the east secede the west will secede"
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nyanmiridunce: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2022
obynzo:

Go and read the details of Awolowo's visit to Ojukwu in 1967 prior to the war. Awolowo himself made a press statement in Enugu and i quote "after discussions with Ojukwu we have concluded that if the east secede the west will secede"
Oya drop the link. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Calls Off Strike! / How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.