Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,361 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind (22617 Views)

Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy / Nigerians React As DJ Cuppy Insists That Wealth Doesn't Guarantee Happiness Or P / There Is No Happiness Or Misery In The World – Georgina Onuoha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2022
therajah:

Obviously you don't know what peace of mind means

If money can't get it....,then it can't exist.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Awoleesu(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Happiness is immaterial...
Money is convenience...

Is convenience material?

Ironically, people believe Money is security, yet the freest folks on earth are the poor! They breed without caution or fear of the future, survive on victuals that the rich consider 'unhealthy', live in neighborhoods and homes that are by the standards of the rich 'unsafe, unhygienic'... But what the rich fear most is what kills them fastest - health and psychological problems that are hardly mentioned in the poor!

So, can we say the poor is the fear of the rich?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by therajah: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

If money can't get it....,then it can't exist.
Only God can give you peace sir!
It's the peace that passes all understanding. I connect to Jesus who is the prince of peace and I have peace.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Testimony1988(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2022
She's right, she knows better.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2022
It is just grace and opportunity don't think otherwise.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Myer(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
cutting your hair does not guarantee you fine face,......you might want to look like CHIDIMMA but end up looking like EMMANUELA

You no dey sensitive.

This babe with all wealth is unhappy and cutting her hair is one of the signs of depression kicking in.
(Of cos not everyone who cut their hair is a sign of depression.)

I may be wrong but I think she's finding it hard to find love. And as a Yoruba chic I'm sure family is pressuring her with marriage as she inches close to the dreaded 3.0.

I hope she has good friends or mentors to help her snap back to reality that she has everything going well for her and she should not let anyone pressure her with marriage. (If that's the issue)
She should focus on her continued success and know that love will eventually find her as long as she stays open to love. Age ain't nothing but a number. Some people will marry early, some will marry late, c'est la vie.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Divoc19(f): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2022
Make she help me tell THEM
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Florence,

Let switch roles for a week then we can make an objective conclusion about your submission.

Anyway, that's not my handwriting but a friend's pen
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Kaymansion(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2022
That's to say " the rich also cry"
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Opeyemibayonle(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Almunjid:
They won't believe u that wealth does not guarantee happiness or peace of mind.
Wealth is a mirage. From afar it looks like happiness, but when u get it, you'll be disappointed and realized that u were wrong. Even after making a lot of money, you'll still need to embark on another special journey to get happiness.
Poor people are naturally happy than the rich. But they (the poor) lose their happiness gradually while they pursue wealth. Once they acquired it, they'll be left with little or no happiness at all (only left with money to flaunt). The money they made gives them "laughter" and not the "happiness" they crave for.

Peace!
wisdom !!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Dreytonisback(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2022
When people say money don't buy happiness, I just laugh

Person wey they read this my comment now no they happy, e sure me die say he need money for rent wink
If he see 10million for him aza now , he go they so happy
Now tell me if money hasn't bought him happiness

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Jostoman: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
cutting your hair does not guarantee you fine face,......you might want to look like CHIDIMMA but end up looking like EMMANUELA
I don't know why BAT supporters in Lagos State are always in pain anytime they see or hear anything from OTEDOLA.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Allisgud: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2022
This message differ to different people differently
A woman who is rich but does not have a man who loves him,who only want to chop and runthat is her own unhappiness
A billionaire who is always on medication to sleep fine but sees his house help sleeping fine without medicine,that is his own unhappiness
A poor woman who is looking for the fruit of the womb but saw a rich man wife who gave birth to twins,u see poverty self na another unhappiness and no peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Indispensable85(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Billionaire daughter and disk jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has said that having access to wealth does not guarantee happiness or peace of mind, IGBERETV reports.

The 29-year-old artiste who is currently studying at the Oxford University stated this via Twitter while responding to a fan after an Instagram live session with BBNaija's Kiddwaya on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1486850102534754309?t=Q7NLl9sVOBrA-k7cbM8kXw&s=19

This is a true confession of a depressed daughter of a billionaire.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by sirchrislatestn(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2022
datopaper:
This statement mean diff things to diff people.
for me her talk no.make sense make she come experience poverty and see
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Jostoman: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Cuppy should try and look for me am available.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Thorondor: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2022
Lived in Monaco for a few months and saw lots of miserable but filthy rich oaks in that place.

Crazy money doesn’t guarantee an ounce of happiness…

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Abdotcom(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Unbalanced life, no wonder this Earth is spherical like egg shape, some people will want it to stand up right, while want it otherwise, and some will get it right but still want another side, God let the money comes first, sometimes is how you live your life determine how happier you will be

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by cardoctor(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Oh realllllyyyyy
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by elonmuskbaby: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2022
omarithmetics:
Well, your father is a billionaire, you drive the most expensive cars and live in the poshest of places, you know nothing about poverty and despair
abeg make una Dey Watch this girl well o because the way she dey talk lately smells of depression and suicide Vibes make e no be say one day she go commit suicide lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by elonmuskbaby: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2022
Thorondor:
Lived in Monaco for a few months and saw lots of miserable but filthy rich oaks in that place.

Crazy money doesn’t guarantee an ounce of happiness…
exactly my thoughts.this girl is smelling of depression and consideration of suicide especially with the way she has been talking.make una watch am well o lipsrsealed

Bishop TD Jakes made a profound statement some years ago that I can't forget.he says he wishes the whole world has money and are all filthy rich so they can realise that it's possible to be rich and not still be happy even if you're surrounded by luxuries others crave for Because if he talks people make it seem as if o he's saying money doesn't guarantee happiness Because he already has money.hes saying that in a comfortable chair and a filled belly.he said I really want everyone to have money so they'll see for themselves first that money doesn't translate to happiness

It's well lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by lomprico(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Make I get the money fess, before I comment.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Ewenla202: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Kini sho
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2022
who you helpGive it up then, maybe you will knowing the true interpretation of grief!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Drayco007(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2022
Life is one never ending stream of pain, we just have to dive into it and navigate it's depth... It's sweeter with money,I don't know what this one is talking about�

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Zealll: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2022
She should taste poverty and see the difference, that how they will be running their mouth up and down
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by goldenfrosh(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Wetin this one Dey talk
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by membranus: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2022
The rich is also crying.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Prove it by giving all your inheritance to charity so you can have happiness and peace of mind
Fvcking hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music / Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.