Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind (22616 Views)

Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy / Nigerians React As DJ Cuppy Insists That Wealth Doesn't Guarantee Happiness Or P / There Is No Happiness Or Misery In The World – Georgina Onuoha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by musicwriter(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2022
The only thing money does is give you confidence i.e confidence that you'll easily solve those problems that are financial. Aside that I don't know what else.
Everything Dangote and Otedola eat are all in the same market we all purchase from. The only difference is that they'll never worry about quantity or quality or availability because they can afford all three at any time. Every other person gets to afford the same thing at varying degree.

Money isn't even a privilege. It could actually be a curse. When I had a lot of money, life was totally meaningless to me. In fact, I used to be depressed then. You have to think I was once walking the street one evening with a friend and we saw this car, I liked it and bought the car on the spot without planning!! Just out of excitement or rather to feel joy. The following day I was asking myself: "what am I doing with this car?" And I sold it within few months. That's the type of reckless lifestyle you'll find yourself in with a lot of money. I'll probably have been dead by now if I still had a lot of money.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by bankoleogundeji: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
cutting your hair does not guarantee you fine face,......you might want to look like CHIDIMMA but end up looking like EMMANUELA
Isnt this insulting? She is beautiful anyway

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2022
therajah:

Only God can give you peace sir!
It's the peace that passes all understanding. I connect to Jesus who is the prince of peace and I have peace.

This is not new....... you spend money..or/and ...money is spent on you.....yes or no?
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Ofcus there's nothing like perfect so there's always something missing. If life's not perfect then we can never b complete.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Blazebond(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2022
Ya ya ya we know,but poverty is a sure guarantee of no peace and no happiness,and there is nothing insightful about the talk,it is bullshit.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by sagieramos(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2022
flokii:
The best things in life are free.. the rest are secondary.
Like oxygen, water and sunlight

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by penceman(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Then do away with the wealth or leave the zone and get happiness. But Jesus said that the downfall of the sound mind is that when some people get wealth they do as if they are now the best and can do without it.
Actually wealth is just what you seek to solve problems not what you capture to spread problems or even face problems.
cuppy can step away from that and go to the ghetto for a while and live a disguised life for a while to achieve that self identity. And then you can come back to wealth..
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by flokii: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2022
sagieramos:

Exactly!!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by RegentR(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2022
PEACE ☮️ OF MIND IS ONLY FOUND IN JESUS CHRIST (PRINCE OF PEACE). The world cannot give you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Mvena(f): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
cutting your hair does not guarantee you fine face,......you might want to look like CHIDIMMA but end up looking like EMMANUELA

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by laughitall(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2022
flokii:
The best things in life are free.. the rest are secondary.
Rubbish .. can you buy food free ?
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by flokii: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2022
laughitall:
Rubbish .. can you buy food free ?

To an extent, yes.. the snakes you catch and eat are free, the fruits and vegetables you get when rain falls and they grow are free.

Don't confuse the concept of trade or buying and selling to "free" please.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Trueyarn(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2022
I don't know about any one but the only time I am truly unhappy is when I do not have access to wealth or money. I don't even have peace of mind too.

I am at my best when I have money and access to wealth, I am always extremely happy from the innermost part of my soul, plus the peace of mind I experience is out of this world

May I keep making more money and accumulating more wealth.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by laughitall(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2022
flokii:

To an extent, yes.. the snakes you catch and eat are free, the fruits and vegetables you get when rain falls and they grow are free.

why are people still hungry …
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by flokii: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
laughitall:
why are people still hungry …

Overpopulation I guess.. coupled with bad economic policies where people must struggle to survive.

You can't compare things now with the time of Adam and Eve or can you?
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Hassanmaye(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Donlamzy:
Very true but that doesn’t mean I should be poor sha, make I get money first so that I go confirm sha
Haha
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by laughitall(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
flokii:

Overpopulation I guess.. coupled with bad economic policies where people must struggle to survive.

You can't compare things now with the time of Adam and Eve or can you?
so that’s without money you can’t eat ..:
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Forumobserver12(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Poverty does not guarantee happiness either, give me riches and let me worry about the rest later....
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by wink2015(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dj Cuppy is basically correct.

Some people want to get hundreds of houses and choice cars.

How many body can they use to control those luxury properties.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Prettygirl200(f): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yeah
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Greystone: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin Baba, why now grin

andysmith123:
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Lordedifice1: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Shebi i talk am
Say money no dy buy happiness but some people head wan burst.
Money doesn't buy happiness
Na Poorman they think like that
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
It RAINS everywhere.....
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by ameh99: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
True talk undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Bertunes04: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Whether you have money or not it’s %100 sure you can’t be happy all the time , so why not getting money all the way
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by sharpwriter(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dreytonisback:
When people say money don't buy happiness, I just laugh

Person wey they read this my comment now no they happy, e sure me die say he need money for rent wink
If he see 10million for him aza now , he go they so happy
Now tell me if money hasn't bought him happiness

Lights up my kpoli in peace
You are right boss.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
sagieramos:

Those are not enough for survival so vanish!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
flokii:

Go and fetch vegetables to eat like a goat , indefinitely..... and snakes ..... let me have your money!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy / Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) / Olamide Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.