Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind (22620 Views)

Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy / Nigerians React As DJ Cuppy Insists That Wealth Doesn't Guarantee Happiness Or P / There Is No Happiness Or Misery In The World – Georgina Onuoha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by rocknation62(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Gf
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Pharaohny: 6:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Transfer the one in your account give me
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by coolfredo(m): 6:15am On Jan 29, 2022
U are talking this sh!!t because ur papa get money. U dont know what it feel like to wake up in de morning with no hope of having breakfast, u dont know what it feel like to owe school fees, u dont know what it feel like to be homeless, u dont know what it feel like to sick yet no proper health care.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by BigBashiru: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Nobody in life is 100% happy, you can't have it all
My people say UWAEZUOKE.....
There must be something missing somewhere
But it's better she cries in her Lamborghini than and private jet, because money answereth all things

With God/Jesus nothing is missing.....
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by illicit(m): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Cuppy dat
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by mattmogan88: 6:18am On Jan 29, 2022
saphiere:
I wouldn't mind being troubled or having restless mind. Just let me access the wealth/.

Cuppy let's trade places please.

Don't wish yourself something like that. Everyone in this life get problem, Surprisingly, you might actually be happier than her. I no Dy joke with happiness and peace of mind and wealth doesn't guarantee that. No matter how poor i am, i don't wish to be another person.

Do away with this mindset of "I WISH I WERE YOU".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by joyandfaith: 6:18am On Jan 29, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Nobody in life is 100% happy, you can't have it all
My people say UWAEZUOKE.....
There must be something missing somewhere
But it's better she cries in her Lamborghini than and private jet, because money answereth all things

Money doesn't answer all things
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by EgunMogaji2: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Nonsense talk.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by lanre316: 6:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Let me have wealth first, I can deal with peace of mind later.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Bigchristo: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
cutting your hair does not guarantee you fine face,......you might want to look like CHIDIMMA but end up looking like EMMANUELA
Biko be calming down oo
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Dikaveli(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
cutting your hair does not guarantee you fine face,......you might want to look like CHIDIMMA but end up looking like EMMANUELA

Lol obviously you are wicked
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2022
wagazala:
While most will beg to differ, it is actually true. You could be rich and yet be heavily depressed although I hardly see the connection between wealth and depression from a Nigerian point of view.

Truth is the average, less than average class of Nigerians are already depressed. There is hardly happiness for them either. We will rather be rich.
Seconded. Poverty is the major cause of depression in this part of the world. We don’t actually need much to be happy, but lack of those little/basic things of life is what causes depression down here.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by nedekid: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2022
wagazala:
While most will beg to differ, it is actually true. You could be rich and yet be heavily depressed although I hardly see the connection between wealth and depression from a Nigerian point of view.

Truth is the average, less than average class of Nigerians are already depressed. There is hardly happiness for them either. We will rather be rich.
Well said
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Clinghton: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2022
She's right, but her statement doesn't apply to everyone.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by kokomilala(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2022
That's the poverty of wealth. The dialectic between what is and what is not.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Torosk1(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2022
This girl is seriously missing standby d*ck grin
Guys wicked o, na just to chop and go them dey do this girl

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Smartguy20(m): 6:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Dont mind cuppy" she is Emotionally depressed,her boyfriend dun run leave her because she cut her hair.....she is just chasing clout

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by eguarojeona: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Billionaire daughter and disk jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has said that having access to wealth does not guarantee happiness or peace of mind, IGBERETV reports.

The 29-year-old artiste who is currently studying at the Oxford University stated this via Twitter while responding to a fan after an Instagram live session with BBNaija's Kiddwaya on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1486850102534754309?t=Q7NLl9sVOBrA-k7cbM8kXw&s=19

Let me have the money first.Who told you access to poverty guarantees happiness or peace of mind.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Killermamba: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Billionaire daughter and disk jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has said that having access to wealth does not guarantee happiness or peace of mind, IGBERETV reports.

The 29-year-old artiste who is currently studying at the Oxford University stated this via Twitter while responding to a fan after an Instagram live session with BBNaija's Kiddwaya on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1486850102534754309?t=Q7NLl9sVOBrA-k7cbM8kXw&s=19

We know, but have tried poverty?
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Candidlady: 6:49am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:

Smh
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Truvelisback(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2022
I don't have anything to say yet, let me thirst WEALTH FIRST to confirm her word.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by tfelicityk(m): 6:51am On Jan 29, 2022
You can only choose to be happy if and only if you are contended with whatever you have.

Want Not, Waste Not
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Ajimusty2: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Someone should help cuppy,I think she's depressed.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by ImoleNaija: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Considering her life, she's not far from the truth. I'm afraid she's suffering from poor parenthood or having too much freedom. My prayers are with her though.

If you don't get, forget it.

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Vondoola: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

The life as it is, is full of depressive tendencies. Who feels it knows it. Knowing what can and will give you happiness and a peaceful state of mind is what matters. It does not matter whether you are rich or poor, have or have not, but understanding the reason we are in existence go along way to determine what we want from it. As for Cuppy, she has the right to air her views, however she did not actually bare it all as it relates to her, except she is trying to make a general statement as relative to ones existence. The point is know what you want and how to go about deriving it, because only you can make yourself to be happy and have a peaceful mind.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by PrinceOfLagos: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Truth only
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by muheeb01(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2022
You cant have it all....but money is most important part of life AFTER good health
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Benwallt(m): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2022
If wealth you have that everybody hoped for does not give you Happiness then what will? You can as well embrace poverty and watch yourself wishing for all the niceties. The thing is when you have wealth you tend to Play down on it. Money is happiness. Good health is everything but money is not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide / Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.