Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind (22615 Views)

Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy / Nigerians React As DJ Cuppy Insists That Wealth Doesn't Guarantee Happiness Or P / There Is No Happiness Or Misery In The World – Georgina Onuoha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:02am On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Billionaire daughter and disk jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has said that having access to wealth does not guarantee happiness or peace of mind, IGBERETV reports.

The 29-year-old artiste who is currently studying at the Oxford University stated this via Twitter while responding to a fan after an Instagram live session with BBNaija's Kiddwaya on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1486850102534754309?t=Q7NLl9sVOBrA-k7cbM8kXw&s=19

imagine this coming from a girl that drive Royce to school!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Mason360(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2022
sad
Unhappy with money = Sad
Unhappy without money = frustration

Chose your unhappy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Ariana Grande said, and I repeat.

Whoever said money can't solve your problem, must not have had enough money to solve them! cool

Even with little, I am happy and comfortable. The truth about life is that you shouldn't pursue dreams, but live in reality, even if you are to pursue a dream, pursue it logically and realistically, you can't have what you are not worth.

In conclusion, you own the ability to be happy or to be confused.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Almunjid(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2022
They won't believe u that wealth does not guarantee happiness or peace of mind.
Wealth is a mirage. From afar it looks like happiness, but when u get it, you'll be disappointed and realized that u were wrong. Even after making a lot of money, you'll still need to embark on another special journey to get happiness.
Poor people are naturally happy than the rich. But they (the poor) lose their happiness gradually while they pursue wealth. Once they acquired it, they'll be left with little or no happiness at all (only left with money to flaunt). The money they made gives them "laughter" and not the "happiness" they crave for.

Peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by awoluyi(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Nobody in life is 100% happy, you can't have it all
My people say UWAEZUOKE.....
There must be something missing somewhere
But it's better she cries in her Lamborghini than and private jet, because money answereth all things

Contradiction spotted in this quote.. A better understanding of "money answereth all things" simply relates to things money can procure for a man's existence.
If money can take care of all things and guarantee happiness, why is it that nobody is 100% happy?
Why the rich also cry? Most often, crying is an expression of unhappiness, it doesn't matter whether it's done in Lamborghini, in a jet or on top of Okada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by geezynoni: 7:09am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
cutting your hair does not guarantee you fine face,......you might want to look like CHIDIMMA but end up looking like EMMANUELA
StfU Arindin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by ibawon(m): 7:10am On Jan 29, 2022
What I want most in life
Good health
Good Family
Peace of mind
Money will surely come, you being Contented with what you have is key

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Kurumaru:
Most people don't know this.. True Joy comes from the INSIDE..
ONLY YOU, BY YOURSELF CAN MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY (when u look inward)... No amount of money, cars, wives etc can EVER make u happy, if they do, it can only be TEMPORARY.

Disposed..... disposed... disposed...... disposed.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by donhils: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2022
I don't think I'll believe her just like that. I'll have to confirm it by myself when I have access to wealth
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by CUMIN: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2022
wagazala:
While most will beg to differ, it is actually true. You could be rich and yet be heavily depressed although I hardly see the connection between wealth and depression from a Nigerian point of view.

Truth is the average, less than average class of Nigerians are already depressed. There is hardly happiness for them either. We will rather be rich.

The funniest thing is that in
1991 Nigeria was named the happiest people on earth.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by nickyj19: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=lasisi69 post=109776109] she's right... This is reality... undecided get out !!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Soffyh(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2022
This mumu wey never taste poverty grin In as much ur father billions are legit ,maybe she is counting her lack of husband as problem and unhappiness grin grin fellow Nigerians hustle oo as yu see DJ cuppy she gets no problem, she is rich,connected, even she can buy herself husband, they count meaningless matta as problem grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by olisaEze(m): 7:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Money does not guarantee Happiness anywhere in the world but you see Nigeria, the case is different. Money is a strong defense here, it guarantees peace of mind in UAR!! Take the murder of Sylvester Oromoni, money made NPF turn to defense lawyers for the murderers. Do u really think that would have been the case if those budding killers were from low income homes? Rich pikin telling the rest of us how hard her life is because she broke a manicured nail while trying to shut her Gucci travel case, abeg hanty rest joor! grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Considering her life, she's not far from the truth. I'm afraid she's suffering from poor parenthood or having too much freedom. My prayers are with her though.

If you don't get, forget it.

Just as you don't understand why bread and pap..... is the cure for all diseases on Earth ...

Nonsense and poison
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nicenixon: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Na truth anyway but money dy do a lot of things o
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Yankee101: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Please tell them
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by jazon(m): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2022
This talk is trash.
After flexing in Dubai, enjoying Rolls-Royce, expensive hotel, cuisines, seeing the whole world, never being hungry, she's now spewing shiiit.
What is happiness?
Do you know her happiness levels when she was touring the world? In Dubai,..........
Nonsense. Money is happiness.... If you think I'm lying, become poor and see.

Just that she's used to higher levels of happiness and it doesn't excite her anymore.

If she becomes extremely broke now, she'll commit suicide.

Okay o, just imagine that you win a lottery of $1billion dollars. How would you feel. Unhappiness abi?
In your remaining years you'll live a glorious life.
Somebody should define happiness please

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by franchasng: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Useless statement to deceive her gullible fans and followers who are foolishly cheering her already.

So being broke and poor bring happiness and peace of mind? Deceiver deceiving the gullible, a typical Nigerian people deceitful lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Olam09(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Billionaire daughter and disk jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has said that having access to wealth does not guarantee happiness or peace of mind, IGBERETV reports.

The 29-year-old artiste who is currently studying at the Oxford University stated this via Twitter while responding to a fan after an Instagram live session with BBNaija's Kiddwaya on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1486850102534754309?t=Q7NLl9sVOBrA-k7cbM8kXw&s=19

Cuppy just said the fùcking truth
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by hibeebeeking: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Then come and stay in the ghetto. Na true talk,but you can create happiness for yourself.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Brushstrokes20: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Bullocks! undecided

Someone that never tasted a spoon full of BITTERNESS will never appreciate a drum full of HONEY !

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Soffyh(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2022
When the poor gets home at night with nothing, wife and kids ask him for dinner and he dey look them like Dundee how will he sleep till morning to gv them breakfast money, him landlord fit com same day,and still his mother call enter for any amount, his father got admitted in hospital, 99% case of suicide is lack of money crybecause with money u can continue living life till anytime God wish, anyother Matta only if you care cry poor man with no money can't guarantee of living for 2week grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

If no amount of money you own can enhance or facilitate or boost or support or help to ensure happiness and peace of mind ...at anytime....,then it means nothing can do it.

Money is defined as anything that's generally acceptable as a medium of exchange for goods and services.

These goods and services are meant to boost your mental/physical health..as often as possible.

In other words,
It's not like you won't be offended or hurt ....at certain times.... but... you should have something to use to address these issues .... everyone has issues .. but our issues aren't the same....as some are more critical than others...money is to be used to address these issues... except they have no solution.

Period!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 29, 2022
jazon:
This talk is trash.
After flexing in Dubai, enjoying Rolls-Royce, expensive hotel, cuisines, seeing the whole world, never being hungry, she's now spewing shiiit.
What is happiness?
Do you know her happiness levels when she was touring the world? In Dubai,..........
Nonsense. Money is happiness.... If you think I'm lying, become poor and see.

Just that she's used to higher levels of happiness and it doesn't excite her anymore.

If she becomes extremely broke now, she'll commit suicide.

Okay o, just imagine that you win a lottery of $1billion dollars. How would you feel. Unhappiness abi?
In your remaining years you'll live a glorious life.
Somebody should define happiness please

Let her take colorado , marijuana and cocaine if the happiness she has felt isn't enough.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by yusluvad(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2022
She's got a point anyway. Different strokes for different folks.

But no matter what, MONEY IS GOOD...
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Make this craze girl shift abeg.. make she go hawk tomatoes make she know say life dey hard spoilt brat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by greatness77: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
cutting your hair does not guarantee you fine face,......you might want to look like CHIDIMMA but end up looking like EMMANUELA
hahahahahaha!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by LINTUNE(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Considering her life, she's not far from the truth. I'm afraid she's suffering from poor parenthood or having too much freedom. My prayers are with her though.

If you don't get, forget it.
poor Parenthood at 29?
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by therajah: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Indeed!

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Lapilolo: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Adekunle Gold: Money no dey bring happiness oo Na when I get am I realize oo but I no be hypocrite I dey pray make you gety your own too. Yes! Make I get am first.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by therajah: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2022
lanre316:
Let me have wealth first, I can deal with peace of mind later.
Obviously you don't know what peace of mind means

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by l0uie(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2022
Eating pizza does not necessarily mean that you go belleful. Wait... wetin I dey talk seh? I sha don dey mis yarn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.