Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 (4487 Views)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by Kobicove(m): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2022
The former number-one-ranked women tennis player, Venus William, has shocked the Internet space after revealing she was still a virgin at 41. She disclosed this in an interview a few days to her 41 birthday

An inside source has disclosed that “It is funny because Venus decided as a child that she would wait until she finds her husband before having sex,” the source said, “Serena did not go that route.”

It is believed that Venus Williams is sticking to her strong Jehovah witness upbringing, as Jehovah witnesses are known to believe in Sex after marriage.

https://thenewsguru.com/sports/tennis-star-venus-williams-reveals-she-is-a-virgin-at-41/

1 Like

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Is there no link to back up this statement.. undecided
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by Kobicove(m): 6:41am On Jan 29, 2022
I will post the link shortly
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by pyyxxaro: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2022
I just hope she’s not deceiving herself undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by stunnert(m): 6:49am On Jan 29, 2022
I don't believe it

2 Likes

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by philcz(m): 6:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Whatever works for her
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by bewla(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2022
Thank God the harvest season is yet to start
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by NOC1(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2022
I am not doubting her, I have been following the Williams as a kid, she has lived a very quiet life, no controversies no issues, she doesn’t even complain always on her own lane.

11 Likes

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by MufasaLion: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2022
I'm popping the cherry soon.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by MufasaLion: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2022
NOC1:
I am not doubting her, I have been following the Williams as a kid, she has lived a very quiet life, no controversies no issues, she doesn’t even complain always on her own lane.

You're right. Both daughters turned out well.

1 Like

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by Boogyman557: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by muheeb01(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Anything is possible
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by KenghisKhan(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Good for her
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by Karemarealty288(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Ok.....make we use am cook soup.

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by Jeon(f): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2022
I believed that..

1 Like

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by udomonday: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2022
its possible.she even looks like a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2022
I believe her. Not

But it's possible...
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by arantess: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2022
stunnert:
I don't believe it
Its possible bro
My wife was a virgin at 34 when I married her

We didn't discuss sexuality during courtship cos I was assuming until wedding night, I was shocked and happy at same time

6 Likes

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by ashawopikin(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2022
No wonder she's only dated white guys, and her relationships doesn't last long
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by JohnAOne: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
arantess:

Its possible bro
My wife was a virgin at 34 when I married her

We didn't discuss sexuality during courtship cos I was assuming until wedding night, I was shocked and happy at same time
Hmm... good for you, but how would you say sex life is with your wife? On a scale of 1-10.

1 Like

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by arantess: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
JohnAOne:
Hmm... good for you, but how would you say sex life is with your wife? On a scale of 1-10.
At the time it was clumsy, but she picked up on things I was teaching her...and today shes a lioness
8/10

5 Likes

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by JohnAOne: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
arantess:

At the time it was clumsy, but she picked up on things I was teaching her...and today shes a lioness
8/10
Niceee, thumbs up.
Seems you hit the jackpot wink
Now, as a young guy, who will marry a virgin bride, what should I look out for?
Or more crucially what qualities should I possess for her to like me?
N.B: Although in my mid 30s; believe it or not, I have been with one person only (an older woman).
So I have some experience...
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by OBALOLA55(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by 1Sharon(f): 4:11am On Jan 30, 2022
Kobicove:
The former number-one-ranked women tennis player, Venus William, has shocked the Internet space after revealing she was still a virgin at 41. She disclosed this in an interview a few days to her 41 birthday

An inside source has disclosed that “It is funny because Venus decided as a child that she would wait until she finds her husband before having sex,” the source said, “Serena did not go that route.”

It is believed that Venus Williams is sticking to her strong Jehovah witness upbringing, as Jehovah witnesses are known to believe in Sex after marriage.

https://thenewsguru.com/sports/tennis-star-venus-williams-reveals-she-is-a-virgin-at-41/

God would never intend for a woman to be a virgin up to the age of 41.

Questionable source anyway.
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by Gadafii: 5:20am On Jan 30, 2022
To disvirgin this one, person go need digger oo, ahhh, virgin at 41 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:58am On Jan 30, 2022
OBALOLA55:
FERNANDEZISBACK HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS
Yeah thanks for tagging me.. grin
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by Frank150: 6:04am On Jan 30, 2022
My crush
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by arantess: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2022
JohnAOne:
Niceee, thumbs up.
Seems you hit the jackpot wink
Now, as a young guy, who will marry a virgin bride, what should I look out for?
Or more crucially what qualities should I possess for her to like me?
N.B: Although in my mid 30s; believe it or not, I have been with one person only (an older woman).
So I have some experience...
First u must be patient with her, teach her from the experience you already have...she will learn
Take time to make love, not just plug and play

Let her know you appreciate her body and her resilience for keeping her self all these years....
Since you will be her first man, I expect her to love and be willing to make you happy always - reciprocate it
In marriage, everything is intentional- everything....

As for qualities, if u mean in bed, as long as you can last up to 15 minutes after pre-intimacy, you are good.....my wife cums during pre-intimacy, thankfully, so no pressure on me to go the extra mile

Just explore yourselves and your bodies, you will find what work for u both

Goodluck brother

3 Likes

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by arantess: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2022
1Sharon:

God would never intend for a woman to be a virgin up to the age of 41.

Questionable source anyway.
God told you this??

3 Likes

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by JohnAOne: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2022
arantess:

First u must be patient with her, teach her from the experience you already have...she will learn
Take time to make love, not just plug and play

Let her know you appreciate her body and her resilience for keeping her self all these years....
Since you will be her first man, I expect her to love and be willing to make you happy always - reciprocate it
In marriage, everything is intentional- everything....

As for qualities, if u mean in bed, as long as you can last up to 15 minutes after pre-intimacy, you are good.....my wife cums during pre-intimacy, thankfully, so no pressure on me to go the extra mile

Just explore yourselves and your bodies, you will find what work for u both

Goodluck brother
This is invaluable sir.

You've helped me already, futuristically cheesy

For personality qualities during the approach/wooing stage, and practical qualities during the courtship/marriage level, what is your counsel?
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by JohnAOne: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'm popping the cherry soon.

tongue tongue tongue
Oh dreamer,tis good to dream dreams... even delusional ones grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas / Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night / Eight Tasty S*x Positions(updated...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.