Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) (34839 Views)

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / 82 Christians Convert To Islam In Modakeke Osun State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Osibajo2023: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2022
How manage, Muslim of all religion, I will rather worship ifa

3 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2022
PRAISE BE TO GOD
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by olabrad: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Two unserious Christians convert to Islam.

They are free to convert to anything they like. No one will attack them.

Christians are not like Muslims that will be threatening people with death for changing religion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by NoSentiment: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2022
It is their personal choice. No one should meddle into their private life.

Even Europeans who brought Christianity to Africa are fast leaving the religion. Churches in Europe and North America are empty while mosques filled to the brim.

The truth is every rational human being knows that trinity is an indefensible doctrine that makes no sense at all.

Muslims strict unitarianism (monotheism) and sense of brotherhood resonate well with rational human beings. I am also about to convert to Islam honestly.

5 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2022
This will really pain Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Calicoe: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2022
If boko haram still catch una dem go still call una infidels and kill una like chicken

5 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by midolian(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2022
omenkaLives:
Congratulations!!

Islam fast taking over Biafraland. They should build a gargantuan mosque right in the middle of their biggest roundabout to herald this dawn of a new era. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by olabrad: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2022
omenkaLives:
Congratulations!!

Islam fast taking over Biafraland. They should build a gargantuan mosque right in the middle of their biggest roundabout to herald this dawn of a new era. grin

Lolz. If it were a Muslim that convert to Christianity, you would have been threatening him with death and wishing him harm. grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Good for them, they should just watch their back for those Mpurumniri addicts...
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Chai, Northern Muslims wan finish us. By this time in 2024, no Igbo Christian will remain in the East. Cause all Igbo would've been Islamized by then. Ndigbo why na?

I told them on this thread but many doubted my claims.
https://www.nairaland.com/6954423/rate-which-igbo-people-converting

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by 41lady(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2022
It is unfortunate they don't know that they are joining cult group. They maybe joining due to hunger but by joining or accepting religion and god who said all blacks are going hell, he don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by NoSentiment: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
will they be allowed to sight the moon? can they become chief imam? seems like the state government renovated the mosque at ibagwa

Islam is not a tribal religion. Continue to deceive yourself that it is. No Muslim owes any allegiance to any tribe. We are all equally.

3 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Bedestopo: 10:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Handsum64: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2022
Best way to go instead of allowing these pastors to molest their wives and daughters

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Even th Igbos are seeing the light, the religion of Christianity is doing fastly in the world........ They kill our forefathers ans sold them with chains... And later come back claiming their brother died for us.

Europeans church are becoming empty while African still carry Christianity for head like Gala

5 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by KingOKON: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Two Igbo Christians identified as Chizoba and Chidera have converted to Islam in Enugu State, IGBERETV reports.

An Igbo muslim, Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam, who shared the news on Facebook stated that the conversion took place at Central Mosque in Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South Local Government of the state on Friday, January 28, 2022.

https://m./512730852084396/permalink/5115890758435026/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXDeoJgHSM

The supleme redar must hear this

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2022
They have hypnotized this ones by written things in Arabic and give them to drink, believe me those guys do not know where they are or what they are doing...

Next step now is one old aboki mallam will marry that fine Igbo girl and use his uncircumcised joystick to defile her chai...
And their offspring's will claim Enugu as their state and little by little they will make there way into the government house of Enugu...

And this is how Enugu will now be like Kwara state another Afonja loading...in the East, land of Ojukwu, Zik, MNK and Ikonso.

Tufiakwa...

6 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2022
olabrad:
Two unserious Christians convert to Islam.

They are free to convert to anything they like. No one will attack them.

Christians are not like Muslims that will be threatening people with death for changing religion

Europeans church are becoming empty while African still carry Christianity for head like Gala.... May God deliver you.

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by womenareapess: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Two Igbo Christians identified as Chizoba and Chidera have converted to Islam in Enugu State, IGBERETV reports.

An Igbo muslim, Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam, who shared the news on Facebook stated that the conversion took place at Central Mosque in Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South Local Government of the state on Friday, January 28, 2022.

https://m./512730852084396/permalink/5115890758435026/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXDeoJgHSM
this two people won't last long on planet earth. The devil is going to take there life away! undecided
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2022
This is just the beginning. Islam will rule the world as Allah said.

2 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by hdrifter11: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Allahu Akbar

2 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Just watch how christians will wail all day grin cheesy
They don't know they're still living in the dark
Islam is the way , period .

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by hollagee(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Alhamdulilah And congratulations �

Some Igbo people don't know how much love we have with them, so when they convert or not we love igbos and nothing can change that fact, me and my igbo friends are way far beyond blood line and that's the Love � recently an Igbo business man complete a mosque project that have been ongoing for long..and he is a Christian so all this negativity some nairalanders are saying is worthless and remember there's freedom of religion �

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Rayjnr: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Pelutania:
They will reap what they have sown... Simple

So no freedom of religion again?,
But I would be happy if it's the other way around
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Rayjnr: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ― John 14:6

Brother no bother your self preach , them don convert already

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by hollagee(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2022
Amojii:
They have hypnotized them written things on a slat in Arabic and give them to drink beleive me those guys don't know where they are or what they are doing ...

Next step now is one old aboki mallam will marry that fine Igbo girl and use his unsercumsied joystick to defile her
And their offspring's will claim Enugu as their state and little by little they will make there way into the government house of Enugu...

That is how Enugu will now be like Kwara state another Afonja loading...in the East land of Ojukwu, Sik, MNK and Ikonso.

Tufiakwa...

Come to Kwara and witness how igbos and Muslims living peacefully

2 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Rayjnr: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Osibajo2023:
How manage, Muslim of all religion, I will rather worship ifa

Your choice

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by DareBello(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2022
I love the name "Adina"
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Walex124(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's great cos there is freedom of religion and anyone insulting them is nothing but a blockhead.. grin
ur are absolutely right, this life is very simple, don't be surprise, some nairaland kids will still say something negative against them...
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Hello dis is new to nairaland bt nt us pls why making it a news?
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Enugu is the next Islamic Caliphate.

The girl in the 2nd picture is mine to teach. tongue kiss
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Basicend: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Their eyes will clear every soon. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.