Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) (34841 Views)

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / 82 Christians Convert To Islam In Modakeke Osun State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Comedian2019: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
At least they would not be killed or bombed for changing their religion. If it were the other way round, you go don see vawulence from the religion of shekaus.

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen.

May they be eternally guided Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by RightChannel: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Welcome to religion of destruction

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Amodi470(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I hope they don't get killed and the mosque get destroyed for this because religious intolerance is at its peak in that region than any other

God pass them
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Two Igbo Christians identified as Chizoba and Chidera have converted to Islam in Enugu State, IGBERETV reports.

An Igbo muslim, Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam, who shared the news on Facebook stated that the conversion took place at Central Mosque in Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South Local Government of the state on Friday, January 28, 2022.

https://m./512730852084396/permalink/5115890758435026/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXDeoJgHSM

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Kuginzi: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Allahu Akbar!! May Allah bless them.

O Allah!
Guide us to the straight path
The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.
Ameen
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
olabrad:

I'm up to stating facts
by inciting violence
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by olabrad: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
oloyedewaris:

by inciting violence

How did I incite violence? By stating the obvious that Muslims do not mind murdering in cold blood anyone who converts from Islam to Christianity?

Is that not how you operate?
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by olabrad: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
oloyedewaris:

by inciting violence

Check this image and tell me who is really inciting violence between me and you people that threaten murder because someone decides to change his religion.

One begins to think you people are the ones that will handle judgement in heaven on the judgement day.

Small time, you will say Islam doesn't preach violence, but your conducts against people of other religions is laced in violence.
You are intolerant, but quick to accuse others of intolerance.

You are violent, but quick to accuse others of inciting violence.

You need to quit your propaganda and face the reality in Islam, which is the reality of violence, murder and bloodshed.

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
olabrad:

How did I incite violence? By stating the obvious that Muslims do not mind murdering in cold blood anyone who converts from Islam to Christianity?

Is that not how you operate?

my brother, two wrongs doesn't make a right, so with what you wrote, you're saying you are ready to kill a Muslim convert just because the other religion does so

by the way, you don't judge based on one scenario, are you telling me these christians that converted to Muslim will be lovingly welcomed in their community. I know you are judging based on what is happening in Afghanistan or mid eastern countries.

so show love to everyone regardless of their intentions towards you
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
olabrad:

Check this image and tell me who is really inciting violence between me and you people that threaten murder because someone decides to change his religion.

One begins to think you people are the ones that will handle judgement in heaven on the judgement day.

Small time, you will say Islam doesn't preach violence, but your conducts against people of other religions is laced in violence.
You are intolerant, but quick to accuse others of intolerance.

You are violent, but quick to accuse others of inciting violence.

You need to quit your propaganda and face the reality in Islam, which is the reality of violence, murder and bloodshed.
common, christians have also done more than this, you're just pained that there's nothing you can do in this case

ok, let's forget about the threat Muslim make on christian converts,

are you Happy that these people converted to Islam? (be honest with yourself)
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by olabrad: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
oloyedewaris:

common, christians have also done more than this, you're just pained that there's nothing you can do in this case

It is their choice. I'm not like you Muslims that think anyone who doesn't profess your creed has no hope.

Do you know why? I am not God and it is not in my place to decide who goes to heaven and who doesn't.

Unfortunately, you Muslims keep on playing God, to the extent of killing those who don't follow your religion.

You should put an end to the murder and bloodshed in your religion. God didn't appoint you to determine who goes to heaven and who doesn't.

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by olabrad: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
oloyedewaris:

with what you wrote, you're saying you are ready to kill a Muslim convert just because the other religion does so

How did what I wrote agree with this your comment?

You have been displaying mental absurdity since we started this convo.

Are you sure your Brain is working properly at all?
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by merits(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Two Igbo Christians identified as Chizoba and Chidera have converted to Islam in Enugu State, IGBERETV reports.

An Igbo muslim, Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam, who shared the news on Facebook stated that the conversion took place at Central Mosque in Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South Local Government of the state on Friday, January 28, 2022.

https://m./512730852084396/permalink/5115890758435026/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXDeoJgHSM
CONGRATS

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Allahu Akbar
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by kelechi50: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Capital NO because they serial killers, all the war turn nation's in the world are Moslem counties
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2022
venabili:

I laugh in swahili. The world is actually moving away gradually from organized and congregational religion to personalized beliefs. Africa is just slow to catch up. With advances in science, religion will become less and less evident.

Islam have no issue with science if you can observe very well Islam support science more than anything in the world. Because there are many scientific fact in Quran example Quran talk about bigbang, human embryo, origin of iron etc. In fact science lead people to Islam. Just watch and see.
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by venabili: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2022
Kokoebapluse:

Islam have no issue with science if you can observe very well Islam support science more than anything in the world. Because there are many scientific fact in Quran example Quran talk about bigbang, human embryo, origin of iron etc. In fact science lead people to Islam. Just watch and see.

Specific ayahs?
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2022
venabili:

Specific ayahs?

Read about bigbang in Quran

Big Bang?

The Qur'an says that "the heavens and the earth were joined together as one unit, before We clove them asunder" (21:30). Following this big explosion, Allah "turned to the sky, and it had been (as) smoke. He said to it and to the earth: 'Come together, willingly or unwillingly.' They said: 'We come (together) in willing obedience'" (41:11). Thus the elements and what was to become the planets and stars began to cool, come together, and form into shape, following the natural laws that Allah established in the universe.

The Qur'an further states that Allah created the sun, the moon, and the planets, each with their own individual courses or orbits. "It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon; all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course" (21:33).
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2022
venabili:

Specific ayahs?

Origin of iron

Quran 57:25
We sent Our messengers with the clear proofs, and We sent down with them the Book and the Balance, that humanity may uphold justice. (And We sent down iron,) in it great might, and benefits for humanity. That Allah may know who supports Him and His messengers invisibly. Allah is Strong and Powerful.

Allah clear it that he sent iron down to earth.

Since also confirmed it that iron fell from another planet to earth. Iron is not from earth.

Is there any other prove you need
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
olabrad:

How did what I wrote agree with this your comment?

You have been displaying mental absurdity since we started this convo.

Are you sure your Brain is working properly at all?
you still have to insult, well I can feel painment all over your comment, so let's forget about this

the people have converted and there's nothing you can do.

end of conversation
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by olabrad: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
oloyedewaris:

you still have to insult, well I can feel painment all over your comment, so let's forget about this

the people have converted and there's nothing you can do.

end of conversation

Like I said earlier, I don't care what anybody chooses. I am not God. Only God can decide who is serving him and who is not.

This do what I wrote earlier. How you manage to read your dumb meaning to it really baffles me.

Is it because you hit your skull on the ground too many times? Is that why your brain is malfunctioning?
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by advocatejare(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Kokoebapluse:

Origin of iron

Quran 57:25
We sent Our messengers with the clear proofs, and We sent down with them the Book and the Balance, that humanity may uphold justice. (And We sent down iron,) in it great might, and benefits for humanity. That Allah may know who supports Him and His messengers invisibly. Allah is Strong and Powerful.

Allah clear it that he sent iron down to earth.

Since also confirmed it that iron fell from another planet to earth. Iron is not from earth.

Is there any other prove you need
Scientists have found that the earth was struck by meteorites billions of years ago and that the meteorites carried iron from the stars which had exploded

People knew before the 7th century when muhammad was born that iron come from meteorites: in 1295 BC i.e 1900 years before Islam, a hieroglyphic word appeared that said that iron was from the sky

The ancient Egyptians also knew this fact

“The sky was very important to the ancient Egyptians,” says Joyce Tyldesley, an Egyptologist at the University of Manchester, UK, and a co-author of the paper. “Something that falls from the sky is going to be considered as a gift from the gods.”
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/iron-egyptian-relics-came-from-space/

Stop using lies to promote your religion!
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
advocatejare:

Scientists have found that the earth was struck by meteorites billions of years ago and that the meteorites carried iron from the stars which had exploded

People knew before the 7th century when muhammad was born that iron come from meteorites: in 1295 BC i.e 1900 years before Islam, a hieroglyphic word appeared that said that iron was from the sky

The ancient Egyptians also knew this fact

“The sky was very important to the ancient Egyptians,” says Joyce Tyldesley, an Egyptologist at the University of Manchester, UK, and a co-author of the paper. “Something that falls from the sky is going to be considered as a gift from the gods.”
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/iron-egyptian-relics-came-from-space/

Stop using lies to promote your religion!

People know! But why we can see it record in other place than Qur'an?

And everything exist before Bible but why Bible still lie that 4 pillars support the sky from falling?
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by advocatejare(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kokoebapluse:

People know! But why we can see it record in other place than Qur'an?
I’ve just shown you that many oral record had it, the Quran was originally an oral record too before it was compiled into a book about 20 years after muhammad had died!

And everything exist before Bible but why Bible still lie that 4 pillars support the sky from falling?
Why did the Quran lie that mountains prevent earthquakes

“And He has set up on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with you; and rivers and roads; that ye may guide yourselves”
-Quran 16:15

The Quran claims that mountains are cast into the earth:
Mountains are usually formed through the movement and collision of lithospheric (tectonic) plates. This is an ongoing process that continues to this day as the plates slowly move. The Quran, by contrast, states that the mountains on Earth's surface were cast upon it by Allah. The imagery is clear when one considers the above verses which describe the Mountains as 'pegs' which stabilize the Earth (which is itself compared to a carpet and bed roll).

“And He has cast into the earth firmly set mountains, lest it shift with you, and [made] rivers and roads, that you may be guided,”
-Quran 16:15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.