Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) (34838 Views)

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / 82 Christians Convert To Islam In Modakeke Osun State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by HeeBraHim2(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2022
[s]That is how Enugu will now be like Kwara state another Afonja loading...in the East land of Ojukwu, Sik, MNK and Ikonso.[/s]

Although a dead brain like you deserve no reply, but I will help you..... Islam is a religion that will rule the world... You can run but you can't hide.

When the European church are becoming empty while African still carry Christianity for head like Gala.... I pray God deliver you.

Today... There more mosque in UK than church!.
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Gate050: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Two Igbo Christians identified as Chizoba and Chidera have converted to Islam in Enugu State, IGBERETV reports.

An Igbo muslim, Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam, who shared the news on Facebook stated that the conversion took place at Central Mosque in Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South Local Government of the state on Friday, January 28, 2022.

https://m./512730852084396/permalink/5115890758435026/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXDeoJgHSM
Na JUJU!
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Gate050: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[s]That is how Enugu will now be like Kwara state another Afonja loading...in the East land of Ojukwu, Sik, MNK and Ikonso.[/s]

Although a dead brain like you deserve no reply, but I will help you..... Islam is a religion that will rule the world... You can run but you can't hide.

When the European church are becoming empty while African still carry Christianity for head like Gala.... I pray God deliver you.

Today... There more mosque in UK than church!.
Keep quiet! Don't believe what they are telling you. Was only came across just two mosques and this is my 5th year in UK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Congratulations. it is your life. Live it the way you want not the way someone wants.
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2022
NoSentiment:

Islam is not a tribal religion. Continue to deceive yourself that it is. No Muslim owes any allegiance to any tribe. We are all equally.

You evaded the questions asked
The answer is either yes or no
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by HeeBraHim2(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2022
[s]
Gate050:

Keep quiet! Don't believe what they are telling you. Was only came across just two mosques and this is my 5th year in UK
[/s]

That shows how a proud lier that you are.... 2 Mosque in the UK grin.. UK, Germany has the highest number of Muslim in the Europe.

Even France alone has over 3k mosque and Germany and UK have more.

Christianity is a scam... The same people that come to our land, they kill our forefathers, enslave them and also use their children to catch fish and crocodile in the river.

They later came back... With the claim that their brother died for us..... People like you no dey think at all.
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by naija4life247: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2022
philcz:
Cool, everyone should be free to practice their faith.

Yes, even free to carry juju around
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by naija4life247: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

I laughed so hard after reading the emboldened text.

How does it even sound to the writer?

When Igbos are converted to Islam, it makes news.

Igbos must be special people. cheesy

Chest beating all the time. Yet, nothing to show for it.
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Hahaha. Funny isn't it?
What is funny here
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2022
Are you pained to bone marrow
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Enugu state has the largest concentration of Igbo muslims in the eastern states. Relentless Fulani herdsmen attacks on the coward population there is obviously bearing fruits.
What do you mean by your last statement
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Enugu state has the largest concentration of Igbo muslims in the eastern states. Relentless Fulani herdsmen attacks on the coward population there is obviously bearing fruits.
There has not been fulani herdsmen clashes in Enugu
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by olabrad: 11:47am On Jan 29, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Europeans church are becoming empty while African still carry Christianity for head like Gala.... May God deliver you.

European churches are empty now means what? What a dumb reasoning!

If I may educate your dumbness, Christianity did not originate from Europe. Stop disgracing those who sent you to school

2 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Very funny.... how could people leave light to total darkness... one of them who happens to be my junior colleague convert from Christianity to Islam because one headscarf slammers fooled him with just 80,000 naira, a trip to mecca and financial assistant... just under 2 months he run out of money and also in labour market , he came to me for assistant, I asked him where is ur Islamic brothers why can't they help you now... why coming to someone you considered as infidel to assist you

2 Likes

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by YellowMayor(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We know as e de be=Promises of jobs,contracts etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile,muslims convert to Christianity everyday,nobody de notice,e no de even come out for news

It's also coming out as news. Maybe you're the one not reading, or it's not loud enough
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Pelutania:
They will reap what they have sown... Simple
The y will be among the dwellers of paradise in the here after In Sha Allah. Congratulations Brother and Sister.
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
ALLAHU akbar
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
masha ALLAH, islam is the fastest growing religion in the world
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Angrymode: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Funny how no death threats will be issued to them but if they decide to convert tomorrow back to Christianity tomorrow, wahala!

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by venabili: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". ― John 14:6

“Should anyone follow a religion other than Islam, it shall never be accepted from him, and he will be among the losers in the Hereafter” (3:85).

Every religion says same. All na scam

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by venabili: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kokoebapluse:
This is just the beginning. Islam will rule the world as Allah said.

I laugh in swahili. The world is actually moving away gradually from organized and congregational religion to personalized beliefs. Africa is just slow to catch up. With advances in science, religion will become less and less evident.

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
will they be allowed to sight the moon? can they become chief imam? seems like the state government renovated the mosque at ibagwa
must everybody be a leader or king in your community?
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by adrusa: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
will they be allowed to sight the moon? can they become chief imam? seems like the state government renovated the mosque at ibagwa

The important question is will they be allowed to continue to be Igbos or they will be renamed ewu hausa and be treated as outcasts even amongst their own people?
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by phemmyfour: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
philcz:
If it's reverse, you and I know that there won't be peace
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
NoSentiment:
It is their personal choice. No one should meddle into their private life.

Even Europeans who brought Christianity to Africa are fast leaving the religion. Churches in Europe and North America are empty while mosques filled to the brim.

The truth is every rational human being knows that trinity is an indefensible doctrine that makes no sense at all.

Muslims strict unitarianism (monotheism) and sense of brotherhood resonate well with rational human beings. I am also about to convert to Islam honestly.

Trinitarian is indefensible but taqiyyah like the bolded and terrorism is defensible right?
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mousup40:
masha ALLAH, islam is the fastest growing breeding religion in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
olabrad:

Lolz. If it were a Muslim that convert to Christianity, you would have been threatening him with death and wishing him harm. Religion of piss. grin
so what's are you up to now
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by olabrad: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
oloyedewaris:

so what's are you up to now

I'm up to stating facts
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by luluman: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
philcz:
But why do muslims cut off the head of their fellows who convert to other religions?
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by danot1030: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hahahaha, I thought this hypocrites told us Yoruba Muslims, do we now have Igbo Muslims?
Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by Haines: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Hahaha. Funny isn't it?

What is funny?

1 Like

Re: Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) by dammyagboola(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Amin Yah Allah
May Allah make the religion of Islam easy for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.