Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano (19779 Views)

Soludo Laments Anambra Poor Housing Data / Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by TAYO124: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Poor financial analysis the value of 400 million to 1.4 billion years later did not remain the same.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by owobokiri(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2022
post=109826539:

A chronic liar he is.
Believe Obituary at your own peril.

James Nwafor the most wicked policeman in the history of Africa, under the leadership of Obituary, you can only run but cannot hide.

Karma will find you out and deal with you for the murder of over 100 Anambra youths that you killed and threw their corpse to the river.
That's after justice has been served as it regards Bola Tinubu and funsho Williams

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Peter Peter Obi the saintly criminal does not have to come out before his criminal activities are reeled out.

Good nigeria should keep the momentum up so this criminal never in his miserable looting dare to step on any podium to dream of being a presidential candidate.

As for you there is freedom to wail to death because a criminal is exposed for who he truly is.

Inogetjoy:
I can't believe someone came out this morning to write such a USELESS epistle on someone else.
Obi hasn't even declared interest in running for presidency and you morons are already shitting your pants.

Even the antelope is has jumped into the thread to write rubbish as always

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by OsuAmaka: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2022
I can see kids throwing tantrums but none of them can refute the allegations against Peter Pandora ObiLiar.
According to Obiano, he is a brood of viper, a very cunning slithering snake. Only the gullible would fall for his treachery.

-Osu amaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2022
In essence a criminal like Peter Peter Obi should be left alone while your fathers can be chasing Tinubu up n down for the same foundation laying you claim is the only achievement of Peter Pandora.

Cantonese:
Chai.

OP do not label a dog a bad name in order to hang it. Did you not read recently that incoming Gov Soludo asked the so called revenue collectors - who line their pockets with money daily under your present Gov Obiano - to keep having their field day until March 17th when he will be inaugurated? How does that not sound to you like revenue loss under your sanctimonious Obiano? Until he started to play to the gallery with the airport, please tell us the state of roads under Obiano. Is he not the same person accused of permanently residing in the USA with his wife, leaving the running of the state? Why not tell us how much was left in the reserve by Peter Obi for Obiano?

Bros please leave Peter Obi alone. Aside from the short term of Ngige that opened the eyes of Anambra people to misgovernance, Peter Obi laid the foundation for a better Anambra state that you all enjoy today. He moved Anambra state to massive heights.

Carry this your story park for one side. If this is designed to put a stain on his desire to run for presidency then you have failed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Wake up day don break for the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

inzek:
Is this writer well.how much is Anambra is own now to compare wht obi left inthe bank before obiano come in.oga leave grammar come Anambra and make ur comparison.
Obiano is second worst governor Anambra hv produce
Peter obi still remain the best Anambra governor then Ngige.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2022
You clowns just concort all sort of lies to "saintify" this Pandora kleptomaniac no matter how many evidence is brought up against him.

kenex4ever:
thank you my brother. Our people like to destroy their own even when there no evidence of theft.

Just take a look at someone like Fashola, he has made a lot mistakes as the minister of power but nobody from his region has come to blame him publicly like this. Lets see what Obiano will leave in Anambra's account when he leaves.

Peter Obi is the only governor that his enemy took over from but cannot accuse him of stealing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2022
The have started again O. How much debt is Obeano leaving behind for your father ?
michlins:
you don't want to save yet you want to grow. If Anambra was indebted like Obiano is leaving it, do you think he will be able to pay salaries as the recession hit?

You people should stop talking. Ensure you save money no matter how little. Save even if it's a kobo. No matter how bad the inflation is, save. Peter Obi saved dollars so the inflation did nothing but favor Anambra State

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2022
In the midst of fact n figures fools n paid nitwit shut up.
Astoria:
Obviously the writer got paid handsomely to write this. Actually, I have nothing to say. Long live Anambra!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Don't let him compare to any governor cos majority are failures. Just have him list Peter Obi projects or legacies against what you listed n see as he will shut his stinking mouth till eternity.

leicestercamper:
See how envy and bitterness 8s making you to run from pillar to post spewing nonsense.

Oya, in case you don't know, Obiano did international airport, international convention centre, stadium, roads, bridges, flyovers, hospitals, schools, etc

Mention 5 governor in Nigeria that achieved that much in 8yrs. Clown

[s][/s]
michlins post=109826939:
You people are jokers. The financial recklessness of Obiano can NEVER happen again in Anambra.

What are the developmental strides he made. After he paid salaries, how many kilometers of road did he start and finish within his eight years in power. Power Peter Obi consolidated and ensured he had no issues.

As much as I will want to hear about his frivolous spendings at the helm of Anambra State government, I will prefer that Soludo focus on taking Anambra back to track and leave his rot behind
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2022
And how have you Igbos paid back the Yorubas n Hausas ?!
nedekid:

Bros, I gbos and their "pull their own down syndrome." That is why in my own sad opinion it will be hard if not impossible for an igbo to be president of this country.
See, the current issue I am facing, the person in charge that can easily solve the problem is my fellow igbo man. Despite his error that put me in this situation and his addmitance of failure in his department, he chooses to use oboju to block my way. Guess who the 3 people that have decided to carry my matter on their head to solve the problem despite not knowing me? 3 Yoruba men!
I told a story on this forum of how year 1999 as a young man I went to Abuja and stayed with a house of rep chap(currently married to a young actress), I got a document showing procurement needs of various ministries. I saw nysc needed thousand of beds. Long story short I went to nysc. The first director I meet was a northerner. This gentleman attended to me well and encouraged me.
He directed me to another director in charge of procurement.
Omo, when I got there and introduced myself, this man started by berating house of assembly members for divulging information, then finally faced me, saying instead of me to go and find work, I am looking for contracts. The man ranted and ranted and practically chased me out of his office! Guess what, an igboman!
Igbos sadly have that flaw. They don't cooperate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Newton85: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2022
nelszx:

It's just lie jare look at the IGR for the period he was governor. Even exceeded some oil producing states
So, he could only improve Anambra's IGR from 5.9 billion to 8.7 billion between 2008 and 2013, when some other states doubled and even tripled theirs within the same period?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by TemmyT002(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Hmmm. So Peter Obi na scam
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Cantonese: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Invictuse:
In essence a criminal like Peter Peter Obi should be left alone while your fathers can be chasing Tinubu up n down for the same foundation laying you claim is the only achievement of Peter Pandora.

Bow your face in shame if you cannot discuss meaningful matters like this. Take your shameless uneducated self away from here where reasonable people are talking about matters that will help our nation and states get better.

Urchins like you who only appear here to abuse people should be shown the way out of platforms like this, so that decent people can talk decently.

Who is talking racism here or abusing individuals? People like you should aspire to greater things and not such nonsensical comments as the one you just made.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Lame excuse for a failure continue. Who declared Peter Peter Obi as best governor in Nigeria at anytime ?

Wannabenz:
Lol you guys have started plotting against Mr. Peter Obi again.

*He was the best governor during his time be cause he did some magic in all sectors. I live in Onitsha and yes obiano increased the IGR but go to Onitsha or any Anambra city you'll realize that all taxes were increased and Keke People also increased thier prices as well. Obiano has many agbero people working for him just like tinubu. You can't pass a mile without seeing too many scary agbero people with wooden weapon on Anambra road.

When Peter Obi was in power,he built all roads, during that time,you can't go from any village in Anambra to another town without seeing the roads were tyred but Obiano abandoned those roads and yet increased tax in all sectors even the government school fees were increased.

The truth about awkuzu massacre was,the massob back then was kidnapping rich personality in the state and there were too many kidnapped cases then Peter Obi signed into law that kidnappers and there property would be detroyed and sentenced,Peter Obi used the army against the massob people back then and they were dealt mercilessly,he actually improved the security of the state,the economy and the schools were doing massively well.

Mr. Peter Obi brought light to Anambra State,

*He stopped Godfatherism in Anambra State.

*He was sound in his dealings and he gave us Obiano there's no need comparing the two Peter Obi was much better anyway even with the Obiano airport. There are too many touts extorting motorist on daily basis, security levis were increased, anything taxable was increased during Obiano time,there's this interview Soludo mentioned about dissolving those agbero people union on our roads if he can succeed in that aspect the people will like him more than Obiano.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by nedekid: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Invictuse:
And how have you Igbos paid back the Yorubas n Hausas ?!
Can we count marrying their women and giving them lovely, handsome sons and beautiful daughters "payback"?

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by globemoney: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2022
kenex4ever:
thank you my brother. Our people like to destroy their own even when there no evidence of theft.

Just take a look at someone like Fashola, he has made a lot mistakes as the minister of power but nobody from his region has come to blame him publicly like this. Lets see what Obiano will leave in Anambra's account when he leaves.

Peter Obi is the only governor that his enemy took over from but cannot accuse him of stealing.
That’s because Obiano is a good man, not because Obi who built malls for himself as governor didn’t steal
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2022
A man that built all the project Obiano built without browning a single kobo yet you claim he bankrupt the state ? Sir, you need a sledge hammer to your damaged head. It is obvious your brain is no longer functioning.
McBishop2020:
What a stupid writeup!
I'm from an Anambra neighbouring state but have lived so long in Anambra to tell the difference between Obi and Obiano.

While Ngige recovered and saved Anambra from Ubah family stranglehold, Obi set the economic and general development pase for Anambra's growth in all ramifications.

Obi, Chimaroke, and Dave (though I personally don't like his thuggery system of administration) remain the best governors ever emerged in the southeast after Sam Mbakwe, Jim Nwobodo, and CC Onoh.

Sorry to say, Obiano bankrupt Anambra. I hope Soludo will do the needful to justify the people's confidence in him.

So, op, you are just a bitter hater of Obi. Whatever be the reason for you to come up with this type of writeup should be reviewed.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by globemoney: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2022
TAYO124:
Poor financial analysis the value of 400 million to 1.4 billion years later did not remain the same.
You need to go back to primary school
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by donborg(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2022
This OP is a disaster and paid agent. A fool of unimaginable proportion and an ignorant ignoramus sponsored to derail the future ambition of a great Igbo son just because he wants to rule Nigeria.

He is so wicked and bigoted that he failed to mention that ALL Nigerian politicians are theives!!!

I mean can he swear with his mother's grave that Obiano did no steal Anambra people's money?

Why only Peter Obi?

Since 8 years you did not say anything till now
Is it because he wants to contest for PRESIDENT of Nigeria?

I am sure this OP is sponsored by that legendary bullion van style corrupt former Governor of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2022
How is this criminal the only sellable candidate with all the pending fraud cases to his name ?
olisaEze:
Comparing Obi with Obiano, Oga u shud be ashamed of yourself! Obi was the first Governor in that state to complete two terms within which he overcame a successful impeachment attempt against his administration. The only sellable candidate of Eastern extraction and ure trying to smear his image, are u really from that state as u claim??
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by globemoney: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2022
Wannabenz:
Lol you guys have started plotting against Mr. Peter Obi again.

*He was the best governor during his time be cause he did some magic in all sectors. I live in Onitsha and yes obiano increased the IGR but go to Onitsha or any Anambra city you'll realize that all taxes were increased and Keke People also increased thier prices as well. Obiano has many agbero people working for him just like tinubu. You can't pass a mile without seeing too many scary agbero people with wooden weapon on Anambra road.

When Peter Obi was in power,he built all roads, during that time,you can't go from any village in Anambra to another town without seeing the roads were tyred but Obiano abandoned those roads and yet increased tax in all sectors even the government school fees were increased.

The truth about awkuzu massacre was,the massob back then was kidnapping rich personality in the state and there were too many kidnapped cases then Peter Obi signed into law that kidnappers and there property would be detroyed and sentenced,Peter Obi used the army against the massob people back then and they were dealt mercilessly,he actually improved the security of the state,the economy and the schools were doing massively well.

Mr. Peter Obi brought light to Anambra State,

*He stopped Godfatherism in Anambra State.

*He was sound in his dealings and he gave us Obiano there's no need comparing the two Peter Obi was much better anyway even with the Obiano airport. There are too many touts extorting motorist on daily basis, security levis were increased, anything taxable was increased during Obiano time,there's this interview Soludo mentioned about dissolving those agbero people union on our roads if he can succeed in that aspect the people will like him more than Obiano.
Peter Obi was the one that introduced touts to Anambra state via his uncle as governor. Only a fool will believe Obi performed better than Obiano. Apart from the airport, list Obi projects let’s compare to Obiano projects. Infact mention any area Obi performed better than Obiano let’s compare.
Anambra was literally kidnapping capital of Nigeria under Obi until Obiano restored security to the state and you are here talking nonsense. Plus how many of the fake roads he built are still solid today, mention just 5 of them. Peter Obi only enriched himself as Anambra governor and did nothing. You must have been a kid when he was governor

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by membranus: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2022
Haa, Saint Obi is being dis-sanctified. While I am being discombobulated.

O ma se o.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by globemoney: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2022
McBishop2020:
What a stupid writeup!
I'm from an Anambra neighbouring state but have lived so long in Anambra to tell the difference between Obi and Obiano.

While Ngige recovered and saved Anambra from Ubah family stranglehold, Obi set the economic and general development pase for Anambra's growth in all ramifications.

Obi, Chimaroke, and Dave (though I personally don't like his thuggery system of administration) remain the best governors ever emerged in the southeast after Sam Mbakwe, Jim Nwobodo, and CC Onoh.

Sorry to say, Obiano bankrupt Anambra. I hope Soludo will do the needful to justify the people's confidence in him.

So, op, you are just a bitter hater of Obi. Whatever be the reason for you to come up with this type of writeup should be reviewed.
You are a clown. Obiano is almost better than all former and present SE governors combined. He built 3 flyovers, longest bridge in SE connecting Anambra to oil fields, standard international airport, conference center, Awka flyovers, increased IGR from the poor 400 million of the overrated Obi to over 3 billion. Please pick any SE govs who did half better than these let’s compare. Clowns like you need to get informed and stop constituting nuisance on social media

3 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by globemoney: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2022
AngelDo:
Politics is really terrible.....time to run people down to sell their own...

This life self......we Anambrarians knows that no one is a saint but Mr Obi wrote his name in gold and nothing even bitterness can wipe it..
Obiano wrote his name in gold with Anambra Aiport which will keep him relevant in the next 100 years, please mention similar project of Obi
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by globemoney: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Thorondor:
I was one of the silent PDP financiers in Anambra towards the end of Peter Obis government. Never really liked or hated him. But truth be told, he was a great governor and his records can’t be matched in our state. Let’s hope Soludo breaks more records. As for Obiano, I no get anything to say to that drunken master
You have to finance your way out of stupidity, Obiano is SE best governor in history. Keep fooling yourself. List Peter Obis projects as governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2022
People are providing raw evidences listing project n financial figures to butress their point but you are here fishing out irritational senseless sentiment to butress the fact that Peter Peter Obi is indeed a diehard criminal without nothing to defend his ineptitude failure n endemic looting which as been as exposed severally.

donborg:
This OP is a disaster and paid agent. A fool of unimaginable proportion and an ignorant ignoramus sponsored to derail the future ambition of a great Igbo son just because he wants to rule Nigeria.

He is so wicked and bigoted that he failed to mention that ALL Nigerian politicians are theives!!!

I mean can he swear with his mother's grave that Obiano did no steal Anambra people's money?

Why only Peter Obi?

Since 8 years you did not say anything till now
Is it because he wants to contest for PRESIDENT of Nigeria?

I am sure this OP is sponsored by that legendary bullion van style corrupt former Governor of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by muheeb01(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2022
Obi is still the biggest igbo export or candidate outthere and that I can vote for don't know if charles soludo decided to run later o
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Maobichek: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2022
post=109826539:

A chronic liar he is.
Believe Obituary at your own peril.

James Nwafor the most wicked policeman in the history of Africa, under the leadership of Obituary, you can only run but cannot hide.

Karma will find you out and deal with you for the murder of over 100 Anambra youths that you killed and threw their corpse to the river.

Politics should be without bitterness nor hate; you have always called for the death of all IPOB members because of their activities and i know that you won't spare any IPOB member if you see any.

You once showed us IPOB members lying in the mud as soldiers manhandled them and you celebrated pictures like that. Nwafor working for the federal government killed IPOB members (i don't support such killings without investigation and conviction) which you now called Anambra youths. This is hypocrisy, activists finds it difficult to persecute Nwafor's case because those youths were tagged IPOB members.

I have a question for you: When did you become a lover/sympathizer of IPOB if this is not hypocrisy?

No Nigerian should be killed without proper investigation and conviction but once anyone is tag IPOB member, you rejoice over his/her death even without proper check, this is not how to play politics, thank you.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by globemoney: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2022
olisaEze:
Comparing Obi with Obiano, Oga u shud be ashamed of yourself! Obi was the first Governor in that state to complete two terms within which he overcame a successful impeachment attempt against his administration. The only sellable candidate of Eastern extraction and ure trying to smear his image, are u really from that state as u claim??
List Peter Obi achievements as governor, completing two terms is not an achievement, Obiano also completed two terms and won 21/21, first time in the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by globemoney: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2022
michlins:
You people are jokers. The financial recklessness of Obiano can NEVER happen again in Anambra.

What are the developmental strides he made. After he paid salaries, how many kilometers of road did he start and finish within his eight years in power. Power Peter Obi consolidated and ensured he had no issues.

As much as I will want to hear about his frivolous spendings at the helm of Anambra State government, I will prefer that Soludo focus on taking Anambra back to track and leave his rot behind
You are the biggest joker. Obiano started and completed Anambra intl Airport which is bigger than all Obi projects combined, built Awka flyovers, Conference Center, building Awka Millenium city, restored security to state after Peter Obis Awkuzu sars kidnapping tenure, never owes workers, increased Anambra IGR from Peter Obis 400 million to over 3 billion. If this is what you call frivolous spending, then it’s a welcome development. please list Obis concrete achievements outside the media hype.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by globemoney: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2022
michlins:
you guys are so funny really. So the financial recklessness of Obiano is what Anambra needs. Have you seen the roads have turned into death traps. Awka to Nnewi is usually 1hr journey mostly but right now, before the drivers manuever the potholes and stuff, you spend like two hours.

Someone is saying he did international conference center. How does that add value to the average onye Anambra. I'm not talking about the rich and powerful. How does it improve his fortune
The conference center will give jobs to the poor, provide revenue to the state through people who pay to use the center, also the bad roads are Peter Obis fake China roads. All the roads built by Ngige are still solid till date

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters / Jega Rejects APC Petition To Cancel Rivers Election / Osun Election: Old Woman Faints While Casting Vote (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.