Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano (19780 Views)

Soludo Laments Anambra Poor Housing Data / Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by globemoney: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
prophetfire:
Paid writer writing thrash. I am from Anambra. You should have come up with figures if you are serious. We know that Obi still remains our best, especially in funds management.
lol, keep deceiving yourself, bring up your own figures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Wannabenz: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
globemoney:

You are very foolish. Why would you want to run down Obiano to promote your Obi, now I'm telling you to defend your Obi you are talking nonsense. Yes I lived in Anambra during his tenure and he did nothing, he only allowed the state to be hijacked by criminals and kidnappers, maybe you are one of the kidnappers that benefited during his tenure.
Obi dealth with kidnappers and massob members well well,that's why you guy keep bringing up the awkuzu thing. Mr Obi brought light and vision to Anambra State. Na people wey live for that state can testify not a useless keyboard warrior like you that is still squatting with someone at this stage. Goodbyes.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by wolexter(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
So Obi is a scam? Choi! Abegi make una leave matter for mathais ...neither Obi nor Anyim will smell their party presidential ticket for now. Igbo presidency nah till d Igbos embrace one Nigeria like others cos u can't rule those u despise, and that is 2027 lol. Nah joke o lol. But wait o, all these guys on here that used to shout "Biafra or nothing " with gusto, have they seen the light, or left Nairaland? Cos mane, ts been a min lol
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by globemoney: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wannabenz:

Obi dealth with kidnappers and massob members well well,that's why you guy keep bringing up the awkuzu thing. Mr Obi brought light and vision to Anambra State. Na people wey live for that state can testify not a useless keyboard warrior like you that is still squatting with someone at this stage. Goodbyes.
Unfortunately for you there will be no goodbyes until you list Obi's achievements. Did he deal with the kidnappers after all the big men ran from the state for fear of being kidnapped or before then, now you admit his hand in the awkuzu sars extra judicial killings i guess you were also one of those that defended him then. I lived in Anambra all through Obis tenure while you were still in kindergarten so there is nothing you can say to deceive me. I'm still waiting for you to list his achievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
So a governor can not loot state fund build malls with it n transfer the shares to his brother. If Tinubu Okorocha Buhari Ameachi did that will your father be defending them like you are defending the Pandora criminal.

Small time you clowns will claim he never opened a foreign acct for his 13 year old daughter not was he caught with N250M cash in Lagos though u can Google it.

kenex4ever:
can u please show me where he admitted or where EFCC found him guilty of those accusations or forever keep shut.
He already said in one of his video interviews that he sold all the shares of next cash and carry to his brother

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by kenex4ever(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Invictuse:
So a governor can not loot state fund build malls with it n transfer the shares to his brother. If Tinubu Okorocha Buhari Ameachi did that will your father be defending them like you are defending the Pandora criminal.

Small time you clowns will claim he never opened a foreign acct for his 13 year old daughter not was he caught with N250M cash in Lagos though u can Google it.

Tinubu apostle, he handed over the company b4 becoming governor.

Anybody can open foreign account for their children.
Guy read this article about the 250m and be wise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/gov-obi-in-the-web-of-n250-million-controversy/amp/

Guy, they got nothing P.O
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by prophetfire: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
globemoney:

lol, keep deceiving yourself, bring up your own figures
Go and get something doing and stop trolling me.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pls retards are not allowed to quote me. How can he handover a company he never owned. A company he bought when he was governor with state fund n resold to his father 4 peanut.

What should I read about N250M cash, did the article claim Peter Peter Obi was not caught with it what can't you father spell out what is in the article. Did I tell your to go read anything to expose this diehard criminal names Peter Peter Obi ? You think am jobless when I have raw facts about his criminal activities ?!

kenex4ever:
Tinubu apostle, he handed over the company b4 becoming governor.

Anybody can open foreign account for their children.
Guy read this article about the 250m and be wise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/gov-obi-in-the-web-of-n250-million-controversy/amp/

Guy, they got nothing P.O
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by kenex4ever(m): 6:16am On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
Pls retards are not allowed to quote me. How can he handover a company he never owned. A company he bought when he was governor with state fund n resold to his father 4 peanut.

What should I read about N250M cash, did the article claim Peter Peter Obi was not caught with it what can't you father spell out what is in the article. Did I tell your to go read anything to expose this diehard criminal names Peter Peter Obi ? You think am jobless when I have raw facts about his criminal activities ?!

You are clearly an airhead.

Obi is the owner of Next International Nig Ltd, he registered next cash and carry in 2004 and was operating it skeletal but with the intention of opening the malls, prior to becoming gov, he handed over next cash ....to his brother who opened the Abuja mall in 2013.

They never caught Obi with 250m, it was rumoured then that his aids were caught with the money, some others said it was one of his contractors.
Obi handed the case over to the then IGP to investigate and they found nothing on him which is the only transparent way to go about. Obi ran his govt like an open book.

You lots can go 'kee urselves' for all he cares, u will never find any dirt on him.

Your own na to go copy headlines without reading the content, please stop quoting me u shallow m*****.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 8:35am On Feb 01, 2022
As much as I do not want to insult you but you just can stop commenting like a lunatic.

What is there to investigate in a sitting govern's aid / contractor caught with N250 in cash ? Is any human or even god suppose to be caught with cash above over N10M talkmore of over N250M

I have registered businesses before I graduated and only start operating when I have enough capital to start. How come Peter Obi's mall didn't come to life till he become a governor n why as he not built a single mall 10 years after he left governance.

What about brewery he bought with state fund only to sell to his father ?

What about the $500M discovered in his 13 year old daughter exposed by an international journal or you dimwit want to prove a. Narrative that foreign journal want to bring him down as well ?

A crime opposed by vanguard on front is what you call you call rumoured ? Anyone accepting your arguement as to know that he or she is not mad but their entire household as to be mad.

From 1999 till date no governor's aide or contractor even those that as been jailed n convicted none as e ever been caught. This diehard bastard criminal is the only mad man that was caught red-handed with N240 million naira cash and a fool is here arguing that there is no dirt on him.

This man now graduated from looting N250M to where another $500 million was discovered in his 13 year old foreign account that is what you termed no dirt on him. Sir your are mad.

kenex4ever:
You are clearly an airhead.

Obi is the owner of Next International Nig Ltd, he registered next cash and carry in 2004 and was operating it skeletal but with the intention of opening the malls, prior to becoming gov, he handed over next cash ....to his brother who opened the Abuja mall in 2013.

They never caught Obi with 250m, it was rumoured then that his aids were caught with the money, some others said it was one of his contractors.
Obi handed the case over to the then IGP to investigate and they found nothing on him which is the only transparent way to go about. Obi ran his govt like an open book.

You lots can go 'kee urselves' for all he cares, u will never find any dirt on him.

Your own na to go copy headlines without reading the content, please stop quoting me u shallow m*****.

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by kenex4ever(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2022
[s]
Invictuse:
As much as I do not want to insult you but you just can stop commenting like a lunatic.

What is there to investigate in a sitting govern's aid / contractor caught with N250 in cash ? Is any human or even god suppose to be caught with cash above over N10M talkmore of over N250M

I have registered businesses before I graduated and only start operating when I have enough capital to start. How come Peter Obi's mall didn't come to life till he become a governor n why as he not built a single mall 10 years after he left governance.

What about brewery he bought with state fund only to sell to his father ?

What about the $500M discovered in his 13 year old daughter exposed by an international journal or you dimwit want to prove a. Narrative that foreign journal want to bring him down as well ?

A crime opposed by vanguard on front is what you call you call rumoured ? Anyone accepting your arguement as to know that he or she is not mad but their entire household as to be mad.

From 1999 till date no governor's aide or contractor even those that as been jailed n convicted none as e ever been caught. This diehard bastard criminal is the only mad man that was caught red-handed with N240 million naira cash and a fool is here arguing that there is no dirt on him.

This man now graduated from looting N250M to where another $500 million was discovered in his 13 year old foreign account that is what you termed no dirt on him. Sir your are mad.

[/s] Since u are too deranged to understand that one is innocent until proven guilty when it comes to opposition, I will let u wallow in ur shallow mindedness.

Tinubu is a known serial thief but to u he is innocent until proven guilty.

Peter was a very wealthy man b4 joining politics, in fact people urged him to join. He was in the board of a couple of banks, established international business man. Obiano for his over 6 years in office has not been able to prove that Obi stole state fund. They can only bring up baseless rumours to enable dimwits like u to see what to feed on.

Peter Obi is too smart for lowlifes like u. I will not join words with u any more.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Invictuse: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2022
Tinubu you called serial thief was acquitted n
discharged with compensation while you Pandora criminal as been jumping from party to party to save his looting ass.

Peter Peter Obi was wealthy b4 joining politics yet the bastard could not spare one kobo to fight for the democracy he looted your soul with. A poor Tinubu was singlehandedly financing NADECO with his pocket money that doesn't count for anything in your igbo delusion.

Some of you Igbos are terribly foolish I swear, Obiano need to prove that a criminal caught with N250 million cash need evidence to be convicted ? Why am I even wasting my time with a dead brain like this clown.

kenex4ever:
Since u are too deranged to understand that one is innocent until proven guilty when it comes to opposition, I will let u wallow in ur shallow mindedness.

Tinubu is a known serial thief but to u he is innocent until proven guilty.

Peter was a very wealthy man b4 joining politics, in fact people urged him to join. He was in the board of a couple of banks, established international business man. Obiano for his over 6 years in office has not been able to prove that Obi stole state fund. They can only bring up baseless rumours to enable dimwits like u to see what to feed on.

Peter Obi is too smart for lowlifes like u. I will not join words with u any more.

Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by kenex4ever(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Invictuse:
[s]Tinubu you called serial thief was acquitted n
discharged with compensation while you Pandora criminal as been jumping from party to party to save his looting ass.

Peter Peter Obi was wealthy b4 joining politics yet the bastard could not spare one kobo to fight for the democracy he looted your soul with. A poor Tinubu was singlehandedly financing NADECO with his pocket money that doesn't count for anything in your igbo delusion.

Some of you Igbos are terribly foolish I swear, Obiano need to prove that a criminal caught with N250 million cash need evidence to be convicted ? Why am I even wasting my time with a dead brain like this clown.

[/s]

I feel ur pain. U can keep deceiving urself about that okpolo eyed fellow but Nigerians are not dumb like u
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by donborg(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Invictuse:
People are providing raw evidences listing project n financial figures to butress their point but you are here fishing out irritational senseless sentiment to butress the fact that Peter Peter Obi is indeed a diehard criminal without nothing to defend his ineptitude failure n endemic looting which as been as exposed severally.

Why not quote all the looting done by all Governors in Nigeria since 1999?

I didn't say Peter Obi is innocent. All Politicians including your beloved Buhari is a die hard criminal and relentless looter do chill bro. no animal is more equal than others
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by twilliamx(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Are you obedient now?
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by DeleTaller: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
greatiyk4u:
We don't know the writer and his write lack coherent evidence to back up his claim

What was the Igr sum b4 Obi?

Obi is the most sellable candidate of Igbo extraction so expect more of these kind of attacks on him,

He may not be the best but surely better than the rest

Ogbeni. . you do not need to know the writer okay. your job is to find out why Obinna was caught in the write up. Someone told you Obinna failed to declare monthly IGR because of the dirty games he was playing and immediately he left office Obiano declared 1.2b monthly IGR to expose the 400m monthly generation for Obinna good 8years. But here u are asking what was the igr before Obinna took office. Are you not ashamed to even learnt that he handed the market money generation to his uncle? even the writer told us all the parks in the state managed by his uncle and here u are telling us Obinna is sellable to the fools I guess. The most embarrassing part of it was when Obinna was caught with Anambra state money 250m cash in his car and he had to lie that the money is for the contractor.. Obi criminal shamelessly forced to refund the money back into the state account and the then IG supervised the transaction. A man of honor is the one with integrity which Obinna lack by telling Nigerians that he wears a wristwatch for 13 years and we had to find out that he actually have different types of wristwatch and pairs of shoes.
Only the fools would be fooled by his latest lies that his children has no cars. And only the mumu followers would jump and swallow whatever Obi says without reasoning first. Yes I know is a politician and he needs to lie as politics requires but young people need not to be under his spell of lies. Nevertheless, it is anybody choice to vote who they wish, but nobody should condemn others while pampering their criminal candidate who used SARS security agent to kill innocent Anambra youth and dump their bodies in the river.

All I have said has a source for any doubting Thomas to verify and if you don't have anything tangible to argue or prove me wrong pls keep your opinion.

No but thanks for reading.
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by MetaPhysical: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
ascendo:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/ngos-give-reasons-for-poor-igr-in-anambra/

The link you posted as your source is another thing entirely..

You will suffer shame and disgrace.

I grew up in Anambra State till I was 24. The strike of 1999 and 2002 that affected schools in Anambra State affected me. Let's not forget where Anambra State was when Ngige picked it and when Obi picked it. Obiano has a privilege others never had... For 2 years plus, Nigige was fighting, Peter Obi fought too... Obiano didn't have anyone to fight cuz of the foundation Obi laid...

And other things...

Obi did not fight anybody, he had a smooth tenure. Instead of sitting in Awka to manage his state he was constantly in Abuja doing yes ma to Patience. Ngige was the only one that faced difficult political tenure, not Obi and not Obiano
Re: Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano by Advocate500: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oga go and confuse your likes, not people like us who where in Anambra during obi's administration, period of oil boom my foot, the same period mbadinuju hold sway yet could not pay salaries, oga you can accuse obi of many things not in management of public funds, look for another lie to convince us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Deadline Extension, INEC Insists As Parties Submit Lists Today / NSCDC Arrest Wife Of Boko Haram Leader / Benjamin Kalu: Nigerian Legislature Poorest In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.