Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President (28418 Views)

I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Sanwo-olu Declares Bid To Challenge Ambode For Lagos APC Guber Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
fergie001:
His Excellency Ugwumba Uche Nwosu wrote:

How and when did Uche nwosu become an "Excellency" ? undecided
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Without Southern regions voting in one Accord massively, I don't see Northerners relinquishing power anytime soon.

Then if SW thinks championing Southern unity is for them to have the Presidency then let Northerners continue with Igbo/SS V.P

It's better than rubbing such audacity and injustice on our faces. Nonsense
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Polynek(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Even Rochas knows dat he is not going to win ordinary primary election grin
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by oglalasioux(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
I've never seen anyone who misused the luck fortune and the people bestowed on him like Rochas Okorocha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by blackjah(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The kind of foolish souls intending to run the country is baffling, here is a lunatic that his only achievement as governor of his state was littering the entire place with sculptures and statues.
Not a single economic progress was made under his leadership.
Another one is a cocaine addict that has filled his adopted state with his urchins that ambush and rob/kill hard working people.
If Nigerians like let them allow another mistake to assume leadership only to realise that they wasted 16 years of their lives concurrently without progress under a dullard and a fool.
shut up
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by OfficialAwol(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
inoki247:
Him people suppose don start to dey market him lik diz buh instead dey ar intrested in attacking odas from anoda region....

We don't support imbeciles down here.

We are not like you people who will support imbeciles and thieves as long as he's Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by mediainc: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Misterdhee1:

STFU! na yoruba voted OUK, TA Orji and that young thief in Abia into power? If igbos were there sincere, how come their states are always led by confused, clueless and unprogressive character? Some of you will just type nonsense all in the name of being objective. To even think, it's an Edo boy that's talking trash. Smh
He is lying, that is a misleading moniker. No mind these people with fake identities trying to impersonate.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Polynek:
Even Rochas knows dat he is not going to win ordinary primary election grin
Even Tinubu won't win. Let Atiku go instead if Southerners can't agree or align together.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by inoki247: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:

Lol, why the cry of Southern unity if all regions should vie?

U see why you guys think you are smart and cunny alone. Lol

Once Presidency is not coming to SE, then let Northerners continue with Igbo/SS V.P.

Let's see where Yorubas sophistication and smartness would lead them.

lol na u people dey cry focus on marketing ur candidates nd stop been threatened by odas contest nobody is stoping u guys...

The same Buhari wey dey clueless wey enta made sure he fought for the sit nd du all d best nobody come giv him the presidency for him parlor....

You people jus want to sleep nd wake up become the president without making your own move market your candidate....
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:

Lol, you can't denigrate Igbo Politicians then turn around to market Tinubu. It makes you folks from SW hypocritical and slavish in nature. Tinubu is a known godfather who has positioned himself as the political warlord of Yorubas, enthroning his puppets as governors who leave your enclave rusty and underdeveloped. If Yorubas won't support Igbos, it's okay by us but insulting and ridiculing them is what we won't take. Be guided.

Guy, I am not a supporter of Tinubu. But I am a man of vision. As corrupt as you claim Tinubu is, he is more progressive than all the useless mofos you are presenting. I have told you to find people like Charles Soludo and see if we will not follow you guys. But una wan put mofos there. Tinubu the acclaimed thief is the one who made Lagos what it is today that you all run to. What have the ones you are promoting done? Why are you not in your states? Oh they govern your states excellently that you all ran out of them. grin

See eh..una no get sense. See how everyone is insulting ibos. Na you cause am. And una no dey think. The brilliant ibos have left you foolish ones there to be doing it na. When you wont support people with brain, na criminals you go put there. Go and find us a progressive criminal Tinubu, and we will vote him in. The truth is that you still dont have such. Na jagajaga people you dey bring forward. And we will jagajaga-lize you all. You wont smell Aso Rock. Never. Ibo will need step in that Aso Rock villa. Na me dey tell you.

Una head no correct at all.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Rochas Okorocha can challenge Atiku in general election. Northerners trust him more than Tinubu and that's the fact.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Benchilwell: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Rocha for president,joke of d century grin grin grin while he has d right to contest for primary
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by obamurewa(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is a dream that will never come to reality,Rochas is far from it.He is not the person we want in this country..He is a scam
DrGoodman:
Lollz

But on a different note, someone down there said Igbos should support their own criminals too, we should stop trying to use our moral upbringing when issues about Nigeria is on the table, some people are supporting their drug barons, some others are supporting their coupists, terrorists and kleptomaniac brothers, why don't we support out looting brother, afterall we know Nigeria is never getting better grin

Rochas Okorocha for president! grin
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by inoki247: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
OfficialAwol:

We don't support imbeciles down here.

We are not like you people who will support imbeciles and thieves as long as he's Yoruba.

Then who're you supporting start the marketing and stop using your time to attack odas.....

Use your time to start the marketing and convince people nd let dem see the reason why they need igbo presidency or is attacking oda candidates your own definition of marketing yours...
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by obamurewa(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
abeg helm me ask them?[quote author=TroubleMaker47 post=109836896][/quote]
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Guy, I am not a supporter of Tinubu. But I am a man of vision. As corrupt as you claim Tinubu is, he is more progressive than all the useless mofos you are presenting. I have told you to find people like Charles Soludo and see if we will not follow you guys. But una wan put mofos there. Tinubu the acclaimed thief is the one who made Lagos what it is today that you all run to. What have the ones you are promoting done? Why are you not in your states? Oh they govern your states excellently that you all ran out of them. grin

See eh..una no get sense. See how everyone is insulting ibos. Na you cause am. And una no dey think. The brilliant ibos have left you foolish ones there to be doing it na. When you wont support people with brain, na criminals you go put there. Go and find us a progressive criminal Tinubu, and we will vote him in. The truth is that you still dont have such. Na jagajaga people you dey bring forward. And we will jagajaga-lize you all. You wont smell Aso Rock. Never. Ibo will need step in that Aso Rock villa. Na me dey tell you.

Una head no correct at all.
Lol, then let Northerners continue na. We are not too freaky about Presidency but Yorubas won't have it.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by SarutobiEky(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Shows just how lowly they rate you and I. Yet some fools on this platform would keep rooting for Tinubu and his like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by chiamzzy: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
This one no dey go anywhere.....make him just do gra gra
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Those who are championing and projecting Tinubu think other Southerners are fools abi undecided

Imagine ewedu eating brown roofians trying to show us smartness and being cunny by half? Lol

Anything short of Igbo Presidency, Power will remain in North till eternity.

Nonsensical.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by chidooh1: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good example of bad
Market, although buhari contestested and ruled so shall any scammer from anywhere
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
mediainc:

Don't compare the two, it's embarrassing. One has brains, and ideas, the other does not. Okorocha na minus.
Have you been to Tinubu's hometown Iragbaji??
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by 9jaseefinish: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Racoon:
grin Iberiberism chapter 1 verse 1. Next joke please! Ndi Imo, ekelem kwa unu.

Don’t greet us please
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Southern disunity is what Northerners are exploiting.

They exploited in 2015 and they will exploit it again.

Since we are all mad, let North continue till 2075.

Rubbish.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tinubu's hometown Iragbiji, Osun State

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by mediainc: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:

Have you been to Tinubu's hometown Iragbaji??
Talk with sense, the state they governed and their precedence is the yardstick for measuring their capacity and value. Rochas was busy erecting statutes grin
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Polynek(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:

Even Tinubu won't win. Let Atiku go instead if Southerners can't agree or align together.
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by nauto: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
I SEE
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
I stopped expecting to see any progress from this country about 3 years ago. Imagine a politician who not too long ago openly and publicly donated $1 million to a terrorist group (IPOB) is today declaring his interest to become president. Just imagine!
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lol, joker
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by 9jaseefinish: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Yoruba people make una no vex, Rochas no follow for our choice of candidate.

I don’t know and can’t say how he let loose.

Please forgive him
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Asgard73:

It’s not iberirism or what.. is reality..

Okorocha is a sellable and great candidate like all igbo presidential candidates so far..

He’s far much better than Tinubu.. forget media hype ...
astute politician and man of reason..

If Tinubu a reknown criminal can be packaged shamelessly by Yoruba people of western Nigeria to be Nigeria President .. then .. Okorocha is a million time a far better option.and better human for that post.

So we're still doing this choosing the devil and the deep blue sea? How about we choose none?
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by hypazmedia: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
I can support him to assume the number 1 seat in the land. I believe in his charisma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist / Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State / Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.