Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President (28380 Views)

I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Sanwo-olu Declares Bid To Challenge Ambode For Lagos APC Guber Ticket (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by vickydevoka(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
I think igbos are the the most sincere in the game. They will never vote rochas. Buh u see Yorubas, de don't mind voting for criminal in as mush as he is a youruba.
One thing I hate igbos is that if u make them president, they will favor the Hausas more than any other part. They will be controlled by hausas.

# Edo boy don speak en mind o.

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Jerryherd: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
What is wrong with this man's head?? He never exposes his head even when wearing a corporate office wear

But I honestly wish him best of luck

One of the truly nationalistic charitable Ibo man
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by kansoboy: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Supreme governor hope will do everything possible to make sure he frustrate this man and make sure he fails. So hope uzodime over to u
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Naugotaya2: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
stop spamming everywhere with this your empty thread

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Dominique
is rule 1 not against spamming?

Na people like you go dey rush report for secondary school..

Can’t you rest?
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by CaptainAyub: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
DropsMic:
Thief
No be Thiefnuubu ooo
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Germi9: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Iberiberism my guy
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I swear. As bad as Yahaya and Ortom are, I also prefer one of them instead of the rubbish people ibos are bringing out. It is like ibos are cursed. grin

But there is no reason to even talk about not voting for them cos they will fight themselves and kill themselves as usual. Whenever I see more than 2 ibos contesting for the same post, i know ibo has lost. Just keep watching. Me, a don put on my 3D glasses. cool

Rochas of all people. cheesy In fact, they should just forget this race. It is a real hopeless situation for them.

Instead, I will vote for an unknown irobo, gala, tiv or ikshekiri man. Never will I vote useless ibos until they receive sense. Until they become the real ibo I used to know. Until they show us the quality we know they are made up of.

See, more useless ibos are coming out. Dem no dey fear at all. And listen, they will fight themselves, kill themselves in this battle. Others regions will not engage in their down fall. They are the ones who will kill themselves. Just keep watching.
Lol, you can't denigrate Igbo Politicians then turn around to market Tinubu. It makes you folks from SW hypocritical and slavish in nature. Tinubu is a known godfather who has positioned himself as the political warlord of Yorubas, enthroning his puppets as governors who leave your enclave rusty and underdeveloped. If Yorubas won't support Igbos, it's okay by us but insulting and ridiculing them is what we won't take. Be guided.

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by inoki247: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:

Others from another region are selfish and should be gentleman enough to allow Igbos have the ticket since one of their kind occupied Aso Rock from 1999 – 2007.

Leave dem with there been selfish you guys should focus on selling your candidates it's not written in any of the constitution that any region should step down for each oda...

Market your candidate nd let odas also do and stop attacking people jus because you want something if people are convinced enough dey will vote you people....

You don't attack other candidates from other region to get people convinced....
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by otokx(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Has sale of forms started?
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
G
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by shortIGBOman: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I swear. As bad as Yahaya and Ortom are, I also prefer one of them instead of the rubbish people ibos are bringing out. It is like ibos are cursed. grin

But there is no reason to even talk about not voting for them cos they will fight themselves and kill themselves as usual. Whenever I see more than 2 ibos contesting for the same post, i know ibo has lost. Just keep watching. Me, a don put on my 3D glasses. cool

Rochas of all people. cheesy In fact, they should just forget this race. It is a real hopeless situation for them.

Instead, I will vote for an unknown irobo, gala, tiv or ikshekiri man. Never will I vote useless ibos until they receive sense. Until they become the real ibo I used to know. Until they show us the quality we know they are made up of.

See, more useless ibos are coming out. Dem no dey fear at all. And listen, they will fight themselves, kill themselves in this battle. Others regions will not engage in their down fall. They are the ones who will kill themselves. Just keep watching.

God bless you for this. You too know them. They will fight themselves instead of contesting. grin They never like themselves. They are their own enemies. Imagine when Ojukwu contested in 2003, he got zero vote from the East. grin Instead, his People cast their votes for Buhari of then APP while others cast their votes for Obasanjo of PDP.

If the position of President is zoned to the East (which is not possible) we will vote for either Joe Igbokwe or Hope Uzodinma. Make the thing pain them well well. grin Since these two Igbo politicians are the most hated in the East.

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Jalaw: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
No be this man mold monument full everywhere that year.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by fergie001: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
Indispensable85:
Fergie na ur man be dis?
My man will emerge when they win their Primaries.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Masterito(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Even Imo won't market him
inoki247:
Him people suppose don start to dey market him lik diz buh instead dey ar intrested in attacking odas from anoda region....
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Eleponblue(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
fergie001:
Today, I publicly declare, my intentions to run for the post of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Rochas Okorocha
Chai!!!! Who we offend for dis country sef?!����
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Realwvn(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
I have nothing against Okorocha but if this man is the person that our beloved Igbo people have to offer despite having intelligent people then tufiakwa to the Igbo presidency
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Femijohn198: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lets go for Igbo this time rochas can do it, As for bat tinubu I disagreed with the drugs Baron.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Princeflexzy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lmao it's well.

I have Facebook account for sale. Dm on whatsapp +2348132155087
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

This is Nigeria where the worst should be running, do you want us to support a drug barons that will use my money to fight drug wars? grin
The accused drug baron is better than the innocent ex ibo govs. All the self acclaimed innocent governors you have, what is the result in your states? Oh...I can see that your states are the best that you have to desert them and run to constitute nuisance in Lagos and PortHarcourt. Just today Wike has chased you out of his place.....lol.

In this case, I prefer to vote in the accused drug barons so as to have what is in Lagos spread over Nigeria than to have your innocent ex gov like Okorocha who will use all out money build statues.

Go back to your states and make them habitable. Let us be jealous of them. Let us want to live there. Nope. You want to live in the city the accused drug baron built, and you insult him daily...and you want him support your ambition. Una no serious. Who will support you?

I will rather vote in the accused drug baron than vote your innocent Orji Kalu. How far with Abia today. Result is what we are looking for. And the useless Kslu was a gov when this drug baron was a gov too. But the difference is clear. Abia is a sh.it compared to Lagos. The whole of SE has just 60% of the GDP of Lagos. Meaning ...combine all your governors, they cant match Sanwo Olu today. They are all feathers. Lol.

See eh. We will whip you out of the shanties in Lagos and Port Harcout. No room for you to be nuisance in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Go back to your Gates and repair them.

No room for you in Aso Rock until you get sense. Una no get sense at all. cheesy And I dont see you getting sense in the next 100 years. So, you cant be Nigerian president till 3023. Una go just dey beat chests and shout foul play. The only criterion is you get sense. And it's very simple but scarce. I know you cant get it.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Omodua(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
fergie001:
Today, I publicly declare, my intentions to run for the post of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

[url=https://twitter.com/realRochas/status/1488089443408003075?t=a widen&s=19]Rocha's [/url]
Abeggi,let him go and sit down. Presidency not for sale. We don't need effigy or Statues President. Besides, we don't want a President solely driven by In-laws, cousins and brothers. We know his antecedents in IMO state. And IMO state he left behind is in a season of anomie. Wars and brigandage.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by InvertedHammer: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
/

His atrocities in Imo State is still fresh in people's minds. He is daydreaming.

/
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by mediainc: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Joke grin
In saner climes such politicians for dey hide their faces.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
inoki247:

Leave dem with there been selfish you guys should focus on selling your candidates it's not written in any of the constitution that any region should step down for each oda...

Market your candidate nd let odas also do and stop attacking people jus because you want something if people are convinced enough dey will vote you people....

You don't attack other candidates from other region to get people convinced....
Lol, why the cry of Southern unity if all regions should vie?

U see why you guys think you are smart and cunny alone. Lol

Once Presidency is not coming to SE, then let Northerners continue with Igbo/SS V.P.

Let's see where Yorubas sophistication and smartness would lead them.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God bless you for this. You too know them. They will fight themselves instead of contesting. grin They never like themselves. They are their own enemies. Imagine when Ojukwu contested in 2003, he got zero vote from the East. grin Instead, his People cast their votes for Buhari of then APP while others cast their votes for Obasanjo of PDP.

If the position of President is zoned to the East (which is not possible) we will vote for either Joe Igbokwe or Hope Uzodinma. Make the thing pain them well well. grin Since these two Igbo politicians are the most hated in the East.

Lol. The truth is bitter. I am happy everyone is telling them the truth to their faces.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Misterdhee1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na their fellow igbo declared, na Tinubu full comments. Descendants of angry, hateful birds grin
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Let the game begin

Let the best man win

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
mediainc:
Joke grin
In saner climes such politicians for dey hide their faces.
What should Tinubu do? A known political godfather and bullion van criminal undecided undecided
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Omodua(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
fergie001:
His Excellency Ugwumba Uche Nwosu wrote:

You're marketing your Father In-law. He is a bad product. Selfish and self centered.
Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by yusluvad(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
I really love your point and stand on this...
Yankiss:
It is his democratic right to run. Instead of sitting here, typing whatever, some of us eligible youths need to join the fray or support those who provide viable alternatives. Sowore, Moghalu, Olawepo Hashim, Ezekwesili, etc were allowed to fail by the populace. Who then is fit? We get the leaders we deserve.

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Misterdhee1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
vickydevoka:
I think igbos are the the most sincere in the game. They will never vote rochas. Buh u see Yorubas, de don't mind voting for criminal in as mush as he is a youruba.
One thing I hate igbos is that if u make them president, they will favor the Hausas more than any other part. They will be controlled by hausas.

# Edo boy don speak en mind o.
STFU! na yoruba voted OUK, TA Orji and that young thief in Abia into power? If igbos were there sincere, how come their states are always led by confused, clueless and unprogressive character? Some of you will just type nonsense all in the name of being objective. To even think, it's an Edo boy that's talking trash. Smh

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by mediainc: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:

What should Tinubu do? A known political godfather and bullion van criminal undecided undecided
Don't compare the two, it's embarrassing. One has brains, and ideas, the other does not. Okorocha na minus.

Avoid The Jonathan Error, Sanusi To Buhari / Felix Obuah Hosts Kanu Nwankwo, Patience Ozokwor, Others In His Hometown / Wike: No Reasonable Government Will Have Isa Pantami As Minister