Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? (2294 Views)

How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man / Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. / How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by JadeWilliam(f): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
I used 2knw my patner's ATM pin no until d day he gav me his ATM&i withdrew a huge sum of money 2support a charity event in my church group;thinkin he won't mind but dat made him so angry dat he changed his pin but now he's ova it.I stil knw his pin cos he said there might b an emergency situation whereby I need money urgently&probably my own ATM card isn't workin.But I'm wiser now.I ask b4 I withdraw.He doesn't care abt my account balance.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by timilehin007(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Like seriously yes...even right now my atm is with her nd she knows my pin...so what's the biggie?
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
The question shld be 'Do u trust your partner....'
I trust mine. She's very economical with money.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Phranciz(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
If I hear, ehm! I no wan enter gobe.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by pasqal09: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Love no reach that side abeg
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Wazoblog(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
hmmmm and the two shall become one. If there is trust..and not as you put it...you should have allowed him know first before making withdrawals for permission...
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Annie2gud(f): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
He knows mine......n he wildrws money ........but i dont know his.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why not? I have no issues with it
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by JadeWilliam(f): 3:09am On Sep 04, 2013
Wazoblog: hmmmm and the two shall become one. If there is trust..and not as you put it...you should have allowed him know first before making withdrawals for permission...
True.I think he set a trap&i fell 4it.He said I shld hav discussed it wit him but he has short anger span so he got ova.Just dat it thought me a wise lesson whch is "Don't abuse d power given 2u"
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Annie2gud: He knows mine......n he wildrws money ........but i dont know his.

Why don't you know his?

@OP, yes.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by UjSizzle(f): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2013
@OP i really don't mind, even my siblings know my pin n acct balance...why won't my love have it too
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2013
It depends on the kind of person you are dating. Some people are extravagant
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise: It depends on the kind of person you are dating. Some people are extravagant

Yeah right.

Some gals be like 'make i open shop for this guy head', i bet u wouldnt wanna have that type around ur wallet talk less of ATM pin cheesy
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Yeah right.

Some gals be like 'make i open shop for this guy head', i bet u wouldnt wanna have that type around ur wallet talk less of ATM pin cheesy
Some girls never see money wey pass 5digit numbers. So if them see wetin pass them, the spirit of money will manifest in their lives grin.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
Some girls never see money wey pass 5digit numbers. So if them see wetin pass them, the spirit of money will manifest in their lives grin.

And how i wish that our constitution has got an Act that tend to speak against that lame trend - Atleast 6yrs behind bars for any infringing yeye gal wey no dey chop for house grin

I dont roll with Owls!
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

And how i wish that our constitution has got an Act that tend to speak against that lame trend - Atleast 6yrs behind bars for any infringing yeye gal wey no dey chop for house grin

I dont roll with Owls!
grin. Some girls go wan withdraw 100k once in the process. Them forget say the maximum is 20k and not more than 60k a day
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
grin. Some girls go wan withdraw 100k once in the process. Them forget say the maximum is 20k and not more than 60k a day

Why are you dwelling on only ladies like guys aren't guilty of same undecided
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:

You sound like a victim Xynerise grin
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2013
no big deal, infact, twud b my pleasure to keep my ATM card with her nd get her to help me with my withdrawals, even at d dating stage, m planning on opening a joint account in our name, we wud av weekly savings and d card wud b with her.

1 Like

Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2013
It depends on the level of the relationship. I would be only comfortable doing so if we are engaged/married.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva:

Are u for real?

You better break up with ur dude if he's incessantly begging to have ur ATM pin, u're about to be Pranked by an agbero! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Are u for real?

You better break up with ur dude if he's incessantly begging to have ur ATM pin, u're about to be Pranked by an agbero! cheesy
Is like she is a learner grin
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

You sound like a victim Xynerise grin
Experience is the best teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva:

They are always the culprit
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
Experience is the best teacher grin

Oh mehn.

I guess this thread just surfaced on the wrong time then.

Looting damage already done by Skydeep yet he married her grin
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2013
^^
You guys are too harsh, lol.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Oh mehn.

I guess this thread just surfaced on the wrong time then.

Looting damage already done by Skydeep yet he married her grin
Antelope, not skydeep. Skydeep na big girl na. You think say na only her I date before I marry?
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
You guys are too harsh, lol.

Uncle Emy na my friend Xynerise o, decades now and he's still clamped to runs gals - They have ruined his meat butchering career grin

xynerise:
Antelope, not skydeep. Skydeep na big girl na. You think say na only her I date before I marry?

Then she was ur saving grace from the hands of those One year One pant gals residing under Ikorodu bridge u dated.

How sweet of her cheesy
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Uncle Emy na my friend Xynerise o, decades now and he's still clamped to runs gals - They have ruined his meat butchering career grin

Then she was ur saving grace from the hands of those One year One pant gals residing under Ikorodu bridge u dated.

How sweet of her cheesy
Udele, this thread is not all about me u here? grin

I didnt date chewing gum girls like you. tongue
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
Udele, this thread is not all about me u here? grin

I didnt date chewing gum girls like you. tongue

Chewing gums arent bad afterall.

Fergie chew gums and won laurels.

Britney Spears chew gums and performed perfectly.

Ronaldinho chew gums and mesmerised men.

P.S - This long line of scenarios are not a work of coincidence grin
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Chewing gums arent bad afterall.

Fergie chew gums and won laurels.

Britney Spears chew gums and performed perfectly.

Ronaldinho chew gums and mesmerised men.

P.S - This long line of scenarios are not a work of coincidence grin
E remain make u enter market nake'd. grin. You are madding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guyz Have You Noticed It?, Most Girls Look So Beautiful From Afar, But When... / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / I Love This Girl But Is She Fooling Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.