Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,615 members, 7,861,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

SUNDAY SERVICE SHOCK: Man Faints As Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Inside Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SUNDAY SERVICE SHOCK: Man Faints As Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Inside Church (215 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SUNDAY SERVICE SHOCK: Man Faints As Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Inside Church by naijaclass(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
E shock you?
Dis one shock me o.

What!!!

MARRIAGE IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY SO DON'T ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH.

SUNDAY SERVICE SHOCK: Man faints as Lady Rejects Marriage proposal inside Church during Service

Gist has it that this man told their Pastor to call he and his girlfriend infront of the congregation.

Pastor called both of them out infront of the congregation.

Dude knelt down and brought out a ring.

Immediately,the lady's face changed!

The man kept smiling at her. Pastor too was smiling but the lady's face continued to wear an angry look.

The man whilst kneeling down popped the big question �

"Will you marry me?"

The lady began to scratch her head,neck,armpit in discomfort then replied,No.
She then ran out of the church.

Meanwhile,both wore Asoebi to Sunday worship service.You would think they were already together in the union of marriage or maybe they serve in the same department in the church.

The said man just sat on the floor in shock and total disbelief.

In your opinion,what do you think will make a lady reject a marriage proposal in front of her passport and the entire congregation?

Re: SUNDAY SERVICE SHOCK: Man Faints As Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Inside Church by Anny4me: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
He should look for another girl to propose to. Simply

(1) (Reply)

Do’s And Dont’s On A Date / Challenges Of Dating A Separated Man �♂️ / An Igbo Person Replied My Comment On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.