Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Have To Be Open Here About Bjprodint1 Cos I Really Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have To Be Open Here About Bjprodint1 Cos I Really Love Her (327 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / Is Love At First Sight Really Love? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have To Be Open Here About Bjprodint1 Cos I Really Love Her by botrix(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2022
Truly we had this misunderstanding that led me to slap her in the house after insulting my mother which i later regretted and immediately since last year i have been begging her for reconciliation involving her school parent and even my mother tried talking to her about it. She bluntly refused to answer me back.

I am a responsible father that really want to take care of my family even with my physical challenge. I had little money one day went to the school to pay part of my children's fees, she rejected it, I do not know why and why she is looking for an apartment when we both suffered to manage raise a room and other rooms are in construction.

I really dont know what she wants cos i have been begging, concerning her dowry, i had to go to LoveFm via omnibus to ask for help and she knows about it cos we all went there with the children to see OmniTownCrier Samuel Nzeh about it that they accepted to help with just little patience.

My children comes to my office including her when they need anything, but for part of one month, last year i did not see them again. I dont know why. The last time my children spent the weekend with me last year, i basically took care of them according to my reach. I want my family back and with God things will work out. Relationships must have issues and can be settled with God. I am lonely with my BP issues and God as my backbone. I believe with God our financial issues will end forever because i am not a lazy man, i try to hustle with my condition and the little tools i have in my office. we just need to continue to support ourselves and I will definately do the needful. Nairalanders should please help me beg her to come back cos I truly LOVE bjprodint1 including my lovely kids.

I SERIOUSLY REGRET MY ACTIONS IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. What i am today is by God's Grace and bjproint1 Thanks
Re: I Have To Be Open Here About Bjprodint1 Cos I Really Love Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2022
What's this tho? undecided
Re: I Have To Be Open Here About Bjprodint1 Cos I Really Love Her by Godada(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: I Have To Be Open Here About Bjprodint1 Cos I Really Love Her by Rastaramsey(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2022
This is a cock and bull story grin grin

You wan beg person wey light your mama undecided undecided undecided

This mumuness follow una enter 2022..

1 Like

Re: I Have To Be Open Here About Bjprodint1 Cos I Really Love Her by botrix(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This is a cock and bull story grin grin

You wan beg person wey light your mama undecided undecided undecided

This mumuness follow una enter 2022..

sorry dont understand what u mean by light my mama

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Boyfriend Gives His Queen Diamond Jewelries, Stocks Of Cash Worth N30mi / In Love With Three Women / Ectopic Pregnancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.