Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ectopic Pregnancy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ectopic Pregnancy! (329 Views)

Five Things To Know About Ectopic Pregnancy / Romance, Sex And Ectopic Pregnancy, You Need To Know / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ectopic Pregnancy! by Dopaminergic(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
In 2019...

While still working at UBTH, Benin...

We looked at a clinical case during one of our Wednesday meeting...

Where one Mrs Ella had a horrible Ectopic pregnancy.

Her survival was miraculous because when you have a baby growing outside your uterus...

It is not an experience you will even wish for your worst enemy.

But what caused the ectopic pregnancy?

Ella was just ignorant about some information she ought to know.

If she had known...

If she had been told by her doctor or pharmacist, the Ectopic pregnancy wouldn't have happened in the first place.

As you know, coupled with the surgical risk and the increased chance of facing infertility in the future...

An internal bleeding caused by ruptured ectopic pregnancy may lead to death.

But how do you prevent this from happening?

All the information you need & how to tackle it before they occur...you'll find inside

THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT CONTRACEPTIVES!

Every details about emergency contraceptives and other vital information...

You'll discover inside this powerful ebook.

Look!

I created this book out of NECESSITY and mind you...

I have written other books on skincare, menstrual pain & weightloss.

I'm not trying to brag...NO! Far from it!

All I'm trying to do here is preventing you from making the same mistake Mrs Ella & other ladies out there might be making without knowing it.

Interested in getting a copy?

Send a DM to the WhatsApp number you'll find in the comment section below.
Re: Ectopic Pregnancy! by Dopaminergic(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Rubyjade:
Go hug a transformer

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: The Other Side Of The Story. / 8 Things Some Women Do That Irritate Men / Do Queer (gay)actually Exist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.