Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) (78343 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by cardoctor(m): 5:20am On Feb 04, 2022
Some people are really sick.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by FireUpNow(m): 5:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Has skull mining entered UK? I know very well that my from that Afonja side are so much in the UK, maybe bad influence from them
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Abiliboi: 5:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Devilish boyfriend. Rot in jail !!! Sweet gurl r.i.p cry
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by nedekid: 5:59am On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

You're PATHETIC ! !
If you say so, but so are you. cool
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by sleek82(m): 6:03am On Feb 04, 2022
tunize:

Left Colombia not Canada, her name was Canada ashley
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy are you kidding me? She is Canadian. British Columbia is in Canada
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by avniel(m): 6:23am On Feb 04, 2022
Abeg abeg any news wey know complete make una no de upload am again

Now where the main pics de of him laying next to his girlfriend bayi
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by owagbeba: 6:50am On Feb 04, 2022
nighter:
These whites are weirdos with even weirder fetishes. Eww

Any difference to those 4 black kids pounding a girl’s head in a mortar?
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Facidio: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2022
How this guy go waste this kind fine ghel na
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2022
Lesson to all nairaland ladies!

Secondly while in foreign countries confirm the age of a lady before going out with her
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by angelfallz(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2022
The way you phrased the question is interesting. However, my question was to call attention to people that say, "women are not safe in Nigeria", to the fact that women and indeed anyone is not safe anywhere.

khia:

What does this have to do with the fact that Nigerian men are dangerous and Nigerian women aren't safe? What you should be asking is **Where are those who claim white men are better and safer than Nigerian men?**
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by LIONSABRE(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2022
I for go U.K. but na all this their stabbings and shootings I dy fear. I go just dy news like "Black man shot by lover after heated argument" smiley
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by TheKingsmann(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2022
Weirdo!
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by snoopz: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2022
Fine girl like this, you dey chas man upandan
Eya rip
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

What about those without tattoos who murder their girlfriends then slice off their heads for rituals?

I didn’t say a tattoo bt a a tattoo under the eye.

And I did say only people with such tattoo can be such. There are other signs to lookout for even without a ridiculous tattoo. There are usually tell signs.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by baralatie(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2022
donleo92:
e be like say this person dey watch horror movie too much.
I think he is just a murderer
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by baralatie(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2022
Facidio:
How this guy go waste this kind fine ghel na
Na satanic spirit dey worry am
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by sarahade(f): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Women are becoming endangered species. Men please stop killing women.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by winner37(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

How do you know her puna was fresh?

ANY PUNA THAT IS FRESH I KNOW THEM I STUDY PUNAGOLOGY ,UNLIKE THIS ONE IT WAST TOO FRESH.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by WorWorBoy: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

Neither one of them are fine.
You mean the lady is not fine? shocked shocked that lady is damn beautiful don't be a hater.
See beautiful lady this monster just waste like that,fine gal wey person for marry cry cry

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by SaintBishop: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2022
WorWorBoy:
You mean the lady is not fine? shocked shocked that lady is damn beautiful don't be a hater.
See beautiful lady this monster just waste like that,fine gal wey person for marry cry cry
grin
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by SaintBishop: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

Over beautiful they worry the girl you are just jealous.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by aristocratic5(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na wa o ooo
Oyinbo people with there weird life
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by jclassiq(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

Describe what you think is a conservative Christian woman so I can understand how you came to this conclusion.
No sex before marriage. But if that be the case, then why did she travel so far to be with him? It's dangerous. At just 19.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by baralatie(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
WorWorBoy:
The guy na devil
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by baralatie(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

I cannot believe that you are jealous
grin
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
wiseone28:
UK can still be refers to as the west

Correct. We learn everyday
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

I cannot believe that you are jealous
grin
So you think because someone doesn't share the same idea of finesse as you they must be jealous? Wow, that's really juvenile.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
jclassiq:

No sex before marriage. But if that be the case, then why did she travel so far to be with him? It's dangerous. At just 19.
So why did you assume such a ridiculous idea about her? Of course she had sex with him she went there to stay for 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
Over beautiful they worry the girl you are just jealous.
It never çeases to amaze me what Nigerians consider beautiful . Here in the US she would be considered average at best.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Not beautiful at all only average.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.