Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) (78338 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
nedekid:

If you say so, but so are you. cool

I don't worship whites, that's you AfriCOONS job.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by baralatie(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

So you think because someone doesn't share the same idea of finesse as you they must be jealous? Wow, that's really juvenile.
A woman having a different opinion on beauty of another woman from what is clearly obvious?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by jclassiq(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

So why did you assume such a ridiculous idea about her? Of course she had sex with him she went there to stay for 6 months.
"Of course she had sex with him"
And you know this how?
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

A woman having a different opinion on beauty of another woman from what is clearly obvious?
grin grin grin grin
I don't have a problem saying another woman is attractive but I don't see a person male or female as attractive simply because they are white like Nigerians do.

I can separate attractiveness from skin color, something you guys find it difficult to do. That's how you end up married to big fat whales, ugly dogs and old grannies, but what they say is true **Beauty is in the eye of the beholder** and unfortunately for them most Nigerians are blinded by skin color.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
jclassiq:

"Of course she had sex with him"
And you know this how?
Do you think she went to another country to stay with a man and not have sex with him? If this was one of your Nigerian sisters behaving so stupidly you guys would be calling her a dumb who.re and saying she deserve what she got but since the dumbass is white you all have turned her into a saint.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

I don't have a problem saying another woman is attractive but I don't see a person male or female as attractive simply because they are white like Nigerians do.

I can separate attractiveness from skin color, something you guys find it difficult to do. That's how you end up married to big fat whales, ugly dogs and old grannies, but what they say is true **Beauty is in the eye of the beholder** and unfortunately for them most Nigerians are blinded by skin color.
grin grin
So the problem you have with this very beautiful lady who was hacked to death by a he devil is because she is white
shocked shocked

Oh Wow wow
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by nedekid: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

I don't worship whites, that's you AfriCOONS job.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by WorWorBoy: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

Not beautiful at all only average.
But average means she's fine na,your comment makes her look like she's more ugly than whoopi goldberg. grin

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by WorWorBoy: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

The guy na devil
I swear embarassed
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by SaintBishop: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

It never çeases to amaze me what Nigerians consider beautiful . Here in the US she would be considered average at best.
That means she's not ugly either. She's actually good looking before her death.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by SaintBishop: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
WorWorBoy:
But average means she's fine na,your comment makes her look like she's more ugly than whoopi goldberg. grin
that woman ugly die grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by WorWorBoy: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
that woman ugly die grin grin
* shrug*
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by 609abisogun: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
sad
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by DabuIIIT: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
ipobarethieves:
angry pipu with dat kind bear are DEMON undecided

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
That means she's not ugly either. She's actually good looking before her death.
I never said she was ugly just not fine, beautiful or goodlooking, just average.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Lol grin She's not ugly just not beautiful. If I felt she was ugly I would have called her homely or beautifully challenged like whoopi. grin Average means nothing special or out of the ordinary, maybe you guys are comparing her to your women.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
nedekid:

Hold up!
I am In Africa, you seem to be abroad.
Who is more likely to worship whites?
Bros you woship them because you kiss their ass on a daily basis! You do but maybe you are so used to doing so, it seems normal. Swear you boss is not oyinbo.
As far as you leave naija to go abroad to live and work, you are a proud white worshiper/asskisser. We go on holidays to spend money there. Now it is even the kids doing vacations sef. cool

I'm American not Nigerian and I'm a woman not your bro. My boss is Black and so is her boss. I leave the white worshipping for you.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

grin grin
So the problem you have with this very beautiful lady who was hacked to death by a he devil is because she is white
shocked shocked

Oh Wow wow
Why don't you show this much concern for your sisters who are being decapitated by your Savage Brothers, this is very strange to me. She's beautiful to you just because she's white, she's not beautiful to me simply because she's not beautiful.

I have read where some of you guys have said certain Nigerian actresses we're so beautiful and I just cringe when I see the bleached skin and all but I also read where some say the actress Lapita from the Black panther movie is so ugly with her black skin and I think she and her skin is so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by baralatie(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

Why don't you show this much concern for your sisters who are being decapitated by your Savage Brothers,
this is very strange to me.
She's beautiful to you just because she's white,
she's not beautiful to me simply because she's not beautiful.
One I would not expect you being a woman to go overboard to say another woman is beautiful (that I understand)grin grin grin it will make you look like odd
For me as a guy it is paramount to judge that she is beautiful natural male instinctsmiley smiley

What worries me is your ascertion that beauty is white .I wonder how you will describe an Indian woman,or a Korean,or a woman from Thailand,or a Cambodian,or a Mexican woman or from Chile down to Bolivia.And yet I am yet to mention women from east Africa or north Africa or central Africa.
If beauty is colour to you(as a default setting).it is dangerous.it makes one not to appreciate the effort that God put in creation.
Now there is another funny word savage(a colonial word coming from a person who says she has problem with the word white)hmmm.it is for another day.

To should much concern to my African sisters in Nigeria.
Everytime!
That is why I can connect with such ills that happen every other place on earth!
Seriously Nigerian women are the strongest, wisest and smartest of all the cases about women that I read everyday!
Women go through a lot but the society as a whole has a whole lot of wicked people.if a wicked world can crucify Jesus,crucify Peter .how much more women and children
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by SaintBishop: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
khia:

Why don't you show this much concern for your sisters who are being decapitated by your Savage Brothers, this is very strange to me. She's beautiful to you just because she's white, she's not beautiful to me simply because she's not beautiful.

I have read where some of you guys have said certain Nigerian actresses we're so beautiful and I just cringe when I see the bleached skin and all but I also read where some say the actress Lapita from the Black panther movie is so ugly with her black skin and I think she and her skin is so beautiful.
Now I see your problem, she's average to you because she was white. If she was black she could have been beautiful to you. Your hatred for white people is getting more and more deadlier. Tbh.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
Now I see your problem, she's average to you because she was white. If she was black she could have been beautiful to you. Your hatred for white people is getting more and more deadlier. Tbh.
if she were black brown or yellow she would still be average to me but I bet your perception of her would change greatly if she was black.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

One I would not expect you being a woman to go overboard to say another woman is beautiful (that I understand)grin grin grin it will make you look like odd
For me as a guy it is paramount to judge that she is beautiful natural male instinctsmiley smiley

What worries me is your ascertion that beauty is white .I wonder how you will describe an Indian woman,or a Korean,or a woman from Thailand,or a Cambodian,or a Mexican woman or from Chile down to Bolivia.And yet I am yet to mention women from east Africa or north Africa or central Africa.
If beauty is colour to you(as a default setting).it is dangerous.it makes one not to appreciate the effort that God put in creation.
Now there is another funny word savage(a colonial word coming from a person who says she has problem with the word white)hmmm.it is for another day.

To should much concern to my African sisters in Nigeria.
Everytime!
That is why I can connect with such ills that happen every other place on earth!
Seriously Nigerian women are the strongest, wisest and smartest of all the cases about women that I read everyday!
Women go through a lot but the society as a whole has a whole lot of wicked people.if a wicked world can crucify Jesus,crucify Peter .how much more women and children
This makes no sense considering the fact that you are the one who associates beauty with whiteness.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by SaintBishop: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
khia:
if she were black brown or yellow she would still be average to me but I bet your perception of her would change greatly if she was black.
Lies! To think that you even consider someone like Lapita as beautiful shows that you are a racist. And for your info, this deceased lady is more beautiful than Lapita
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
SaintBishop:

Lies! To think that you even consider someone like Lapita as beautiful shows that you are a racist. And for your info, this deceased lady is more beautiful than Lapita

For you to even compare that average girl to the beautiful Lapita shows your self hatred.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by nedekid: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=khia post=109962187]

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 12:28am On Feb 05, 2022
nedekid:

Lolz.
Whatever.
It certainly is not for me. I am not in the class of white worshiping. In the 70s and 80s as a kid my vacations were in the UK. Hemel Hempstead, longden Park was in a gated community. With a rolls and a benz 280sel in the drive way and I say that humility as an adult now.
Workers in Nigeria were whites and later Indians. I grew up with them as our staff. Nannies were British from conventry.
Abeg leave story. I don't know your background. But pls don't assume all Nigerians are as you assume.
What is the big deal in being an American? We know those that are really in America jare. Those that have arrived, not those doing $4k monthly. We have that here in naija already. undecided

All that you wrote is only a fantasy. grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by nedekid: 12:35am On Feb 05, 2022
khia:

All that you wrote is only a fantasy. grin
If you say so grin
Hard to believe right? .

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2022
nedekid:

If you say so grin
Hard to believe right? .
Like I said, just wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by nedekid: 12:44am On Feb 05, 2022
khia:

Like I said, just wishful thinking.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by khia: 12:48am On Feb 05, 2022
nedekid:

Check the history of No 25. grin
Hertford shire.

No 25?
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by nedekid: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2022
khia:

No 25?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.