Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) (78341 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Tomilola360: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
hehe. another yoruba Muslim. cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by womenareapess: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17528996/heartbroken-sister-teen-stabbed-uk-boyfriend/
at least he didn't kill her for ritual purpose undecided

Skull miners should learn from this!
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Fidinno(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
ValCon888:
I can only imagine what transpired between them before he killed her.
Probably the same scenario that played out with Mason Greenwood and his ex and he couldn't take no for an answer.

If she says no, jejely accept it and move on with your life.

A fûck that hasn't been fúcked today can still be fûcked tomorrow. But a fúck that has been fúcked cannot be unfúcked.
true talk
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by marsup: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
See his head like SpongeBob. Devilish thing.
Only he knows the motive behind this senseless act.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by tunize(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
ednut1:
Left Canada to go collect death for uk .madness
Left Colombia not Canada, her name was Canada ashley
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Lucas4903: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
It's surprising no one is blaming the girl from flying from Canada to the UK to meet someone whom she have never met before.

But if the narrative happened in Nigeria, everyone would have turned to blaming the victim rather than the beast who did the crime.

May God heal us as Nigerians and may God comfort the family of Ashley.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Dreiwizzy: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Himtulie247:
The guy dey look like Nwentch angry angry angry
grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Ofadaman(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
He may have stabbed her out of jealous rage, but seeing that it will be hard to escape justice, he decides to play the mentally deranged card.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by kelvindj98: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
tunize:

You need to go back to primary school to learn how to read and comprehend. And you're the one trying to correct someone. Naija sha.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
wiseone28:
That's the problem with the West

UK is not West!
UK is an European nation.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by miketayo(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
I knew they were whites before opening the thread
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Psycho boyfriend
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Jamesayo: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Inside Life...

Love is in the Corner #Feb14... We must Love this season
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Uzorinco: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Keeeeee re ooo!

This is a terrible time to visit boyfriends (even male friends) without informing friends or family about your whereabouts.

Bfs are not smiling these days o, esp in Naija.
And the boy woo woo self
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by ednut1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
tunize:

some people just come online to disgrace themselves. The news is big news here in Canada where I live already. Canadian Ashley- means she is a Canadian , British Columbia is a province in Canada on the west coast. Next time research before typing

Canadian Ashley was on a six-month tourist visa and came to Britain after meeting Sepple online, it was said.

Tattoo-covered Sepple spoke only to confirm his name, date of birth and address during the short hearing.

He was remanded in custody to next appear at Chelmsford Crown Court tomorrow.

Lovestruck Ashley shared a series of beaming photos on her Facebook as she explored London with Sepple.

Her Facebook revealed she was leaving her home in Vernon, British Columbia, to move to Chelmsford more than 2,000 miles away in November.

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by tunize(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
kelvindj98:

You need to go back to primary school to learn how to read and comprehend. And you're the one trying to correct someone. Naija sha.
Yeah had to go round and read it again thanks for the correction.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by toujurs: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
KingDash:
UK and stabbings.. that's why I no like that country.
I swear guy, Those uk guys are weirdo's. Na them still carry cult for head
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Cindy222(f): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
This relationship and killing thing,what's happening everywhere like this?

God help us.

May her soul RIP....

Both online and offline,people are scared of going into relationships nowadays.

God guide us.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by tunize(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
ednut1:
some people just come online to disgrace themselves. The news is big news here in Canada where I live already. Canadian Ashley- means she is a Canadian , British Columbia is a province in Canada on the west coast. Next time research before typing

Canadian Ashley was on a six-month tourist visa and came to Britain after meeting Sepple online, it was said.

Tattoo-covered Sepple spoke only to confirm his name, date of birth and address during the short hearing.

He was remanded in custody to next appear at Chelmsford Crown Court tomorrow.

Lovestruck Ashley shared a series of beaming photos on her Facebook as she explored London with Sepple.

Her Facebook revealed she was leaving her home in Vernon, British Columbia, to move to Chelmsford more than 2,000 miles away in November.
Noted thanks.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by emmyclassic(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
JoffreyBeroth:

UK is not West!
UK is an European nation.
You know nothing.. Go and type western countries on Google
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Is it only me? The guy doesn't look ok physically/mentally
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Waiting for Hollywood to release their own version
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by assholemods: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Farid24224:
That nigga na afonja in oyibo skin jhor... tongue tongue
You be mumu man!
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
KingDash:
UK and stabbings.. that's why I no like that country.
grin cheesy grin do you mean UK their are cultist and agberos!
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Farid24224(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
assholemods:

You be mumu man!
grin
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by msrcusgarvey6(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Heart of a black Essex fried I suppose
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by nedekid: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
19 year old girl!
Jesus is lord!
Flying 2000 miles to meet man.
Well these oyinbos, their lifestyle seems to be different.
Fine girl that a naija boy would have cherished, get papers from and have beautiful half caste kids that is who this animal just wasted like that? undecided
May God grant her eternal rest. Really sad.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by digitite: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
If I say date me, you go say becos I come from Naija. Anyways RIP. There is monster everwhere.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by RedpillAnalyst: 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Where is her father? No mention of the dad in the write up. Her mum probably divorced the dad.

Or the mum removed the dad's spine and he has no authority in the house. The responsibility of a father is to protect these dumb teens looking for love from psychopaths.

There's a reason Muslims don't allow women to travel without permission from a male guardian because they know when they either going to d!(k hop or engage in silly things.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by msrcusgarvey6(m): 12:08am On Feb 04, 2022
"Western country" may deote meanings. ; geographic location which excludes anything east of old Europe. It may be i terms of the colonial powers and protegees. It may be NATO i meaning. It may be G7 etc. Thanks
emmyclassic:
You know nothing.. Go and type western countries on Google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.