Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) (78339 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Crazeworld(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Weirdo
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by menik53819: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sad story everyday
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by MufasaLion: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
wiseone28:
That's the problem with the West

Bad roads, injustice, inconsiderate politicians, insecurity, ritualists, gangs, lack of basic amenities etc. Those are the problems with Africa.

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Ishitinyourlife: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
70m people in the UK and this Arrow had to wait for a Canadian to make his kill. Bloody self-servicer. Since the UK Justice system is practically a joke, there is no death penalty,no life imprisonment without parole, I'd argue he'd be out in less that 10years

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by krushdripper(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Your headline says 'boyfriend stabs lover to death' but what is contained in the body are just speculations and appeal. I hate fake news angry

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Miyachi: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
I for go U.K. but na all this their stabbings and shootings I dy fear.
I go just dy news like "Black man shot by lover after heated argument".

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by KingDash: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nigeria and bad roads, injustice, inconsiderate politicians, insecurity, ritualists, gangs, lack of basic amenities etc. That's the reason I don't like that country also.
You're still a black man for nigeria useless thing
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
People of GOD, if you reside in Abuja, and can offer me a JOB, pls do so before depression takes the better part of me. Thank you, and GOD bless
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Bewiseedet(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Women and crime are inseparable
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by johnwegs(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
See better facey idiot kill am
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Lovenorth: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Strange madness
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by angelfallz(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hmm!
Where are those that usually attack Nigerian men?

Where are those that claim Nigerian women are not safe?

nighter:
These whites are weirdos with even weirder fetishes. Eww

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Lovenorth: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Bad roads, injustice, inconsiderate politicians, insecurity, ritualists, gangs, lack of basic amenities etc. Those are the problems with Africa.
Then you denounce your African origin and head to the west
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by angelfallz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Una dey funny. If it were in Nigeria now, you'd start blaming Buhari.

KingDash:
UK and stabbings.. that's why I no like that country.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by gost: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Those of you saying you want to travel abroad for security reasons are you there?
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by thorpido(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
How do girls choose boyfriends sef.By looking at some people you can tell they are trouble.

I know you can't judge by appearance always but some choices are a no no.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by angelfallz(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
The assumptions in this your comment is incredible

ValCon888:
I can only imagine what transpired between them before he killed her.
Probably the same scenario that played out with Mason Greenwood and his ex and he couldn't take no for an answer.

If she says no, jejely accept it and move on with your life.

A fûck that hasn't been fúcked today can still be fûcked tomorrow. But a fúck that has been fúcked cannot be unfúcked.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by angelfallz(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
I don't support the death penalty. But I support life imprisonment.

Ishitinyourlife:
70m people in the UK and this Arrow had to wait for a Canadian to make his kill. Bloody self-servicer. Since the UK Justice system is practically a joke, there is no death penalty,no life imprisonment without parole, I'd argue he'd be out in less that 10years
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by ogascomax: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
KingDash:
UK and stabbings.. that's why I no like that country.

Why USA is the spirit of GUN.
Two different demonic spirits.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
The guy dey look like Nwentch angry angry angry

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by ButterBurger: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Our president is also a wierdo
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by winner37(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
See how fresh pussy and pointed breast is wested is so heartbroken.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by alphaNomega: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maybe the guy don pay for her trip, flex her, spend beta money...time to knack, the girl say no

Na so e off am once

This man is no SIMP. A legendary red piller
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
She looks like a church girl to me.

So oyibo girls have started behaving like Nigerian girls that don't stay in their parents house...... Always jumping from one hotel/house to another.

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
All the way from Canada to meet with Dr Jekyll.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Clinghton: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
If not sporadic gun shooting and stabbing which has taken many souls. They refuse put the name of their country in list of unsafe countries in the world.
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by yusluvad(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
So disheartening. Rip girl...
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by jclassiq(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Must be sex related, seeing as she seems like a conservative Christian woman.
But why travel 2000 miles to go be with a stranger? Was that how lonely she felt?
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by jclassiq(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
People of GOD, if you reside in Abuja, and can offer me a JOB, pls do so before depression takes the better part of me. Thank you, and GOD bless
Package your CV and take it to Louis Valentino at Gaduwa Estate, Gudu. God willing , they might have sth for you.

EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User