Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? (3002 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women.. / Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by iTearHerToto: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

What is God forbidding?? You're praying that God should bless ladies with responsible men, you're indirectly calling me irresponsible which I have no problems with. What of the lady involved that is cheating on a nice guy?? Will God still bless her with a responsible man huhh?

Abeg getat!!!
What makes you think you aren't her next nice guy?
What makes you think?

Pukes angry
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by MufasaLion: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE & THEY ARE ALSO A HIDDEN GEM BECAUSE OF THE SPOILT ROTTEN BEANS AMONG THEM..

Right.
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Nonexisting: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

Ain't leaving my main babe for no one, have smashed many since I met her but she remains constant. This one too will pass
Do you know how many times Ned Nwoko might have told his first wife that until Regina and her mama carry kayamata come into his life? Well, your life, your choices. As for me, I simply fucck and go with no emotions attached so I wouldn't know how your shoe feels right now.
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Supremedrizzy(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Nonexisting:
Do you know how many times Ned Nwoko might have told his first wife that until Regina and her mama carry kayamata come into his life? Well, your life, your choices. As for me, I simply fucck and go with no emotions attached so I wouldn't know how your shoe feels right now.
lol....I get boss, the issue now is how to escape her web of manipulation and go back to no strings attached parole? Should I just blank her?
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2022
GoodHardDick:
See the long epistle wey you type because of girl angry all these guys wey do relationships una dey try shaa.

Real niggas like us don't give a flying f*ck about relationship, whether you're in a relationship or not, e no concern us! our job is to bang you and move on.

Close your mouth abeg lipsrsealed real niggas
real niggars.... I know that out there you must be a cool guy but you are here forming maga... abeg let us hear.... undecided undecidedMeanwhile how are you doing? wink
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Nonexisting: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

lol....I get boss, the issue now is how to escape her web of manipulation and go back to no strings attached parole? Should I just blank her?
I don't think I'm in a position to advise you. You currently have a girlfriend which means you still have emotions towards the opposite gender which is why the manipulators among them go for your kind and not my kind. For what is worth, learn to take back control of your dick erections and you will immediately realize the amount of power a man has and that women are so overrated and so powerless.
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by ceede2: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:
The spirit is willing but the heart is weak.

My fellow gees help me out please

Something must kill a man.
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by KiNg0G: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2022
Kingpin1000:
If your story is true, then I must tell you this.
There is nothing like love, it just about interests, the way that lady is treating you is how she treated that her BF she is cheating on, when they first met. Right now she is no longer interested in him because she met you and will leave for the next guy if your interests doesn't match.
Do not be deceived by she not demanding or collecting money from you. Bro na format be that, very soon you will start paying from your nose and you won't even know you've turned maga until nairaland redpillers association will talk sense into you when you will come and post another lamentation episode.
She has successfully made you want her more than she wants you, it's a psychological game. Now you will soon start doing her bidding whenever she comes calling.
Bro get sense there is nothing like love, when interests don't match, problems start coming in the relationship. The sooner you know the better man you become.
your a king comrade

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by heniford2: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:
I am in a very unpleasant situation right now, a situation I never envisaged I would find my self in. I met a girl early this year and things have been so fast paced between us that it seems we have known each other forever. She has spent every weekend since the day we met in my place.

I've a serious girlfriend of over four years but I'm scared this lady is pushing her into oblivion. She came around after one of the lady's visit and she noticed I wasnt feeling her like before, to be honest I was thinking of the other lady.

Some might say the sex got me hooked but its far from that, the sex was just average in fact I still enjoy sex with my main gf more. She just has this ability to make me happy, most times guys are tasked with the responsibility of making ladies smile but the reverse is the case here. Any time spent with her is simply glorious. I was suffering from depression before I met her but her presence makes me forget all my problems, we would play around like kids all day. We would make plans of her spending like two days with me and she would end up spending five days and that's cos I would eventually force her to go. Even when she leaves we still talk on phone every four hours, we spend almost 3 hours gisting on whatsapp call late into the night before we sleep on daily basis.

My issue is that this lady has a boyfriend that is bankrolling her expensive lifestyle, she claims not to love him and they argue all the time over the phone but she can't leave him. She's never asked me for anything, in fact she rejects anything I give her even transport fare.

I don't want to fall in love with this babe cos she seems to have a lot of baggage, I planned this to be a FWB just like I do with other side chicks but I'm here catching feelings which is so unlike me. I am enjoying the moment but I have a feeling this wont end well.

How do I cut off from her totally, I know this relationship won't lead to anything serious and will only complicate things for me. She clashed at my place last week with another babe that I have known for over 3 years and I surprisingly asked the older babe to leave. My guys were shocked.

She's making me weak and needy which is something I detest so much. I asked her to come over for the weekend and she declined because she has a serious appointment on Sunday. I felt bad, ladies are the ones that usually call to come over and I make my choice.

I once deleted her contacts but still had to go back to Facebook to get it from our chats. I know her kinda girl, she would eventually get tired of everything and probably dump me which is something that has never happened to me, I want to dump her first. She is in control of our relationship and I want to turn the tables. The spirit is willing but the heart is weak.

once been in you kinda shoe mehn but like you already know it will end in super bad way, so why not save ur safe this big drama and cut the shit going on with you and her, before u get hurt Alpha man how do you do so delete the messenger message,her number accuse her of been a witch or a slut and watch her break up with you
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Innobee99(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2022
If na like this Dangote and Otedola dey reason from their youthful age, shit shi for no gum their pocket.

Find work bro

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Innobee99(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2022
If na like this Dangote and Otedola dey reason from their youthful age, shi shi for no gum their pocket.

Find work bro
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Preciousppearl(f): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

I don't have a biz with what goes on in her relationship, I just want to smash and pass with no strings attached
are u being sincere with yourself? U don't have business with her relationship but urs is suffering already, u wrote she is pushing your girl to oblivion,Does dat sound like smash and pass?
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Dreytonisback(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
There are girls that come into our life and just disappear and reappear whenever they like

They don't need your money but the vibes they get around you, they don't expect you to love them but just be real with them

They just like to fvck you and not to love you , then they zoom off to their main guy
They can't leave their main guy for you

The day you finally fall deep for them and they notice the greenlight , they'll cut you off completely and won't feel safe around you no more , don't blame them, they're only reminding you of the place you have in their life

My advise: keep that babe in that fvcking zone
Don't try to play any games , just fvck the hell outta that pvssy whenever she's around you
Don't have any plan of dumping her , you can't dump her bc you can't fake your emotions .

Meanwhile I need such typa bad bi.tch in my life

Lights up my kpoli in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by frozen70(f): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:
I am in a very unpleasant situation right now, a situation I never envisaged I would find my self in. I met a girl early this year and things have been so fast paced between us that it seems we have known each other forever. She has spent every weekend since the day we met in my place.

I've a serious girlfriend of over four years but I'm scared this lady is pushing her into oblivion. She came around after one of the lady's visit and she noticed I wasnt feeling her like before, to be honest I was thinking of the other lady.

Some might say the sex got me hooked but its far from that, the sex was just average in fact I still enjoy sex with my main gf more. She just has this ability to make me happy, most times guys are tasked with the responsibility of making ladies smile but the reverse is the case here. Any time spent with her is simply glorious. I was suffering from depression before I met her but her presence makes me forget all my problems, we would play around like kids all day. We would make plans of her spending like two days with me and she would end up spending five days and that's cos I would eventually force her to go. Even when she leaves we still talk on phone every four hours, we spend almost 3 hours gisting on whatsapp call late into the night before we sleep on daily basis.

My issue is that this lady has a boyfriend that is bankrolling her expensive lifestyle, she claims not to love him and they argue all the time over the phone but she can't leave him. She's never asked me for anything, in fact she rejects anything I give her even transport fare.

I don't want to fall in love with this babe cos she seems to have a lot of baggage, I planned this to be a FWB just like I do with other side chicks but I'm here catching feelings which is so unlike me. I am enjoying the moment but I have a feeling this wont end well.

How do I cut off from her totally, I know this relationship won't lead to anything serious and will only complicate things for me. She clashed at my place last week with another babe that I have known for over 3 years and I surprisingly asked the older babe to leave. My guys were shocked.

She's making me weak and needy which is something I detest so much. I asked her to come over for the weekend and she declined because she has a serious appointment on Sunday. I felt bad, ladies are the ones that usually call to come over and I make my choice.

I once deleted her contacts but still had to go back to Facebook to get it from our chats. I know her kinda girl, she would eventually get tired of everything and probably dump me which is something that has never happened to me, I want to dump her first. She is in control of our relationship and I want to turn the tables. The spirit is willing but the heart is weak.

If you are sure you want to end the relationship

Tell her your girlfriend came to inform you that she is pregnant and she is packing into your house by weekend

Unless you are too weak to speak out, then enjoy the fun of dating her

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Kutunban: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
She'll surely dump you, that's a fact. She is cheating on her benefactor and what makes you feel she wouldn't do that to you when you finally Fall. Bro wake up ASAP
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Blessingedem80(f): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:
I am in a very unpleasant situation right now, a situation I never envisaged ...

------------

.... I want to dump her first. She is in control of our relationship and I want to turn the tables. The spirit is willing but the heart is weak.

By the time wahala starts...both spirit, soul and body will be willing…exercise some patience comrade!
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by fortunez1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Guy if u put all this energy into money making venture , you wouldn't have time to be worrying over nonsense. How far

1 Like

Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Aidejay(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Call your main GF and tell her everything.

if she truly love you and wants to be with you, she will fight for you.

she is the only person that has the power to come in between you and that lady.
Re: Could it be kayanmata, How Do I Get Over Her? by Rickmann: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

Relax bro..
With the way things are beginning to play out, I'd suggest you tell her about your girlfriend if you want to help urself. Let's see what happens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Shame Will Not Allow U get yourselve. / What Are Your Pet Peeves? / If You Love Someone, Would You Accept Their Faults Or Fixed It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.