Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? (1601 Views)

What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by MsPotato(f): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2011
What is the funniest thing your bf/gf does which makes u laugh?

For me is him dressing really really nice every Sunday but he is not going anywhere. I mean like literally he wears the most handsome clothes, he makes his hair neatly, spray perfume and wear deodorant but in the end of the day he is just sitting at home watching TV grin When I ask him why does he have to dress up so nicely for, he told me today is a Sunday and he dresses up nicely when its a Sunday.

Im like say whot? undecided grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by Excelboi(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2011
Nothing
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by MsPotato(f): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by MsPotato(f): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2011
LesbianBoy:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Awww. . . Thanks sweety kiss kiss kiss

So whats yours? cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by iice(f): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2011
Just as i'm easily irritated, i'm also easily amused.
Nothing in particular. . .it could be something rare or something he does all the time.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by mashnino(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2011
MYN IS ANYTYM WE RE FAR AWAY LIKE MAYBE I'M IN ZARIA SHE'S IN ILORIN, AND I TEASE HER SHE FORMS BABY CRIES OVA D FONE, SO I'LL HAVE TO PRETEND LIKE I'M CLOZE TO HER TO TELL HER TO STOP CRYIN, VEWI FUNNY TO ME XPECIALLY D WAY SHE CRIES,
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by MsPotato(f): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2011
iice:

Just as i'm easily irritated, i'm also easily amused.
Nothing in particular. . .it could be something rare or something he does all the time.

Which is. . . cheesy

mashnino:

MYN IS ANYTYM WE RE FAR AWAY LIKE MAYBE I'M IN ZARIA SHE'S IN ILORIN, AND I TEASE HER SHE FORMS BABY CRIES OVA D FONE, SO I'LL HAVE TO PRETEND LIKE I'M CLOZE TO HER TO TELL HER TO STOP CRYIN, VEWI FUNNY TO ME XPECIALLY D WAY SHE CRIES,

LMAO!!! My goodness! I can smehow imagine how she cry. Does it sound like some kinda rodent? tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by mashnino(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Which is. . . cheesy

LMAO!!! My goodness! I can smehow imagine how she cry. Does it sound like some kinda rodent? tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

no ooo, she cries d way u cry,
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by SUKURU(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2011
the way i sing 4 her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by michylabo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
At first it made me sick, but i later adapted and found it very funny.
When she has to pick me up from work, she locks d windows and farts so loudly and it stinks like hell. I wld be trapped in,
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by MsPotato(f): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
mashnino:

no ooo, she cries d way u cry,

I cry like a princess FYI grin

SUKURU:

the way i sing 4 her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Can u record the way you sing to her and post on Youtube? I wanna hear em ooo grin

michylabo:

At first it made me sick, but i later adapted and found it very funny.
When she has to pick me up from work, she locks d windows and farts so loudly and it stinks like hell. I wld be trapped in,
LMAO! Your gurl is ma kinda gurl!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by razznaija(f): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
the way he sings to me, i remember when that dbanj's song 'move your body'came out he was always singing or humming it, my heart always melts when he gets to wande coal part. And anytime we are far away from each other, i always listen to the song.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by Pweety4me(f): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
Gabry where she at?
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by lindabon: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2011
most times, when i'm bored very late at night and feel like being a nuisance, i just give him a call at the time when i know that he's obviously sleeping. i kinda like the tone of his sleepy voice and him begging me to let him sleep. God! you need to see begging. I even make him say whatever and anything I want him to say. wicked angry but funny. tongue

he's mostly unconscious, so when he wakes up in the morning, he has very little recollection of the conversation. have to replay (of course I must record the conversation) for him whenever he goes like "Hell! I could never say that!"
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by xynerise: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2011
When I am angry she starts sounding like a 3 year old child. Them no born me well make I no laugh. grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? by Pweety4me(f): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
lindabon:

most times, when i'm bored very late at night and feel like being a nuisance, i just give him a call at the time when i know that he's obviously sleeping. i kinda like the tone of his sleepy voice and him begging me to let him sleep. God! you need to see begging. I even make him say whatever and anything I want him to say. wicked angry but funny. tongue

he's mostly unconscious, so when he wakes up in the morning, he has very little recollection of the conversation. have to replay (of course I must record the conversation) for him whenever he goes like "Hell! I could never say that!"

^^Lol intresting & mean!

(1) (Reply)

His Ex Wish Him Dead / Is It Normal For Guys? / He’s Wonderful & Wants To Marry Me, But He Doesn’t Know I Was A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.